Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 may 2014 written update

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 may 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 23:44

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:But the kal ka excerpt is so promising-the way ishita says akele
yes he will stop and look back ..... aur woh akeke hanin jayegaa .. ishita bhi saath jayegi ..... I am sure 
 hpee  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-07, 23:48

yes-pal pal hi to badhengi mohabbatein. But wonder what treatment she will get from toshi and simmi. Aur romi-uska bhi karam expose hona chaahiye

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 00:20

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:yes-pal pal hi to badhengi mohabbatein. But wonder what treatment she will get from toshi and simmi. Aur romi-uska bhi karam expose hona chaahiye

Welcome pushpa.... I'm worried about Romi too. Atleast parmer is getting exposed but romi got away with making that vdo .... Similar crime , na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 01:31

Shesherkobita wrote:
pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:yes-pal pal hi to badhengi mohabbatein. But wonder what treatment she will get from toshi and simmi. Aur romi-uska bhi karam expose hona chaahiye

Welcome pushpa.... I'm worried about Romi too. Atleast parmer is getting exposed but romi got away with making that vdo .... Similar crime , na?

that could in theory still happen as long as the cvs have forgotten...because others know about it...like his friend who he asked to cover or there will b some digital sig..but him trying to drug mihika is prob buried and wont come out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-08, 01:34

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

that could in theory still happen as long as the cvs have forgotten...because others know about it...like his friend who he asked to cover or there will b some digital sig..but him trying to drug mihika is prob buried and wont come out...
guys, regarding Romi, he's still in college and hence sort of immature. Do you think he can be reformed and made to think differently? I mean, his love for Ruhi makes me think the guy has some good in him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 02:21

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

guys, regarding Romi, he's still in college and hence sort of immature. Do you think he can be reformed and made to think differently? I mean, his love for Ruhi makes me think the guy has some good in him.

maybe maybe not...could depend if he is delusional like parmeet or if he is just bored or trying boast to his friends...could also depend on if he is set straight now he may reform...but a lot of people who do things generally love someone or the other...parmeet must have had some feelings for simmi and love his daughter...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 02:24

Arre Hooked bai SA... You are smitten by Romi... I also think he is very good looking... Someday he will make a good hero...

Sarra... CVs usually try to forget what they wrote yesterday ... Case in hand PKDH... But so far YHM has been good in CVs collective memory .... Let's wait and see...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 02:34

Sabi its y I cautiously said the truth could still come out..cause cvs for YHM have been doin a decent job for the most part...

PKD stayed true its name dard along time ago...they lost the plot..and made it worse from there...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-08, 02:38

hahaha! Sabi and Sarra, guys, you are right. 
Most people are made of good and bad. But in Param's case, I doubt if he actually loves Simmi, because if he did, and was a pervert, he'd try to control his 'urges' simply because that might destroy his family. But he never hesitates and there is no scene where he is shown to be fighting with his 'inner demons'.
As for Romi, I know he is really dangerous. But perhaps Mihika could teach him a lesson in the right way to treat women or something.
Or maybe, I am just a bit smitten by him..  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 04:29

hooked wrote:hahaha! Sabi and Sarra, guys, you are right. 
Most people are made of good and bad. But in Param's case, I doubt if he actually loves Simmi, because if he did, and was a pervert, he'd try to control his 'urges' simply because that might destroy his family. But he never hesitates and there is no scene where he is shown to be fighting with his 'inner demons'.
As for Romi, I know he is really dangerous. But perhaps Mihika could teach him a lesson in the right way to treat women or something.

in parmeets case he was delusional...there wouldnt b an internal struggle shown because he thought she wanted him and he doesn't feel guilty about it...

while romi actions were not inconsequential they are not quite up to the same level as parmeet as yet...so you can have hope...it may not last long but it will b there for now  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-08, 10:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:hahaha! Sabi and Sarra, guys, you are right. 

in parmeets case he was delusional...there wouldnt b an internal struggle shown because he thought she wanted him and he doesn't feel guilty about it...

while romi actions were not inconsequential they are not quite up to the same level as parmeet as yet...so you can have hope...it may not last long but it will b there for now  hppy hppy 
Hehe...Oh well...Romi can also learn a lesson from the whole Param episode. More than the actual attack, it is the trauma caused by the attack that has a greater impact. Watching Ishita deal with that could make him more sensitive. Or maybe not. 
For now, I think I'll let go of any delusional hope and just concentrate on the nice people in the show. By the way, I loved Vandita in that scene with Ishu! She comes across as such a normal woman. She's like the women we see around us and that is not a common thing in soaps  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum