Jo Bhi Pyaar Se Mila Hum Usike Ho Liye

Hum Usike Ho Liye

Raah Main Pade Hai Hum Kab se Aapki Kasam

Dekhiye To Kam Se Kam Boliye Na Boliye

Hum Usike Ho Liye

Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke Humse Kuchh Na Boliye

Brand New day ..Begins ... we are met with a convoy heading to Agra..The convoy is that of  Todar mal and family who has accepted  Jalal's invitation..

Amer

Jalal's messenger heads to Amer informing  them of the pardon of Shivani and Tejwat by Jalal..They are further elated when they  come to know  that Shivani and Tejwat have been provided employment by Jalal and are stationed in the Palace perimetres itself.  However Bharmal wants his pound of footlights and dialogues.. So he maintains a grumpy face n thunders that he will not pardon Shivani who has cut his nose (Humiliated) him among Rajvanshi's .. Jodha champions the cause of  Shivani_Tejwat  as well as Love.. Bharmal unbends enuff * Those heavy jewels  and turban prevent further bending as he is in danger of falling down otherwise)  to wish that Shivani  leads a happy life but mercy petition stays rejected.

Jodha is in her Kaksh, gazing out when Shenaz is pulled out of her hidey hole, suitably dusted with grime, the neatly tied hair is pulled apart  n sent to Jodha's apartment where she gets involved in finetuning Jodha's heart  to receive the love frequency of Jalal..Jodha is curious to know from which univ did Shenaz acquire her PhD in Love and is told she too was a stoodint of Lovelogy once before...

AGRA

Jalal welcomes Todarmal , engages him  as the Royal accountant ..Todarmal accepts after certain conditions of his are accepted by Jalal. The induction of  a Hindu  individual into Royal court does not sit well with the Mughal courtiers notably the clerics,Sharif, Adham n his brother ..

These members retire to a inner chamber and debate the merits of inducting a Hindu into Mughal Payroll.. The clerics are incensed by this act  while Sharif provokes them further by asking them  as to the reason for their inaction. The clerics hotly retort that their arms are tied as they have lost the privilege of  giving their inputs into administration and are confined to religious matter ONLY.  Adham with his mono track mind is fixed on Atgah, he is positive  that Atgah is behind all this changes and want to take action

Kahani Todarmal ki ya phir Ajmer paadyarta ki

Jalal is sipping fermented fruit juice , mooning at the moon, thinking that he might be overlord of all things , moving/nonmoving but his apple fruit, the eve  to his Adam  remains elusive from his grasp nor does he rule her or her heart when Salima's quiet voice  breaks the stillness of night.. apologetic, she joins Jalal once  Jalal  extends a warm welcome to her.

Both take a seat ..After a pause,  Jalal softly guffaws , says that even Salima might be angry at his act of adding Todarmal into his staff retinue , Salima quickly allays  this impression and expresses her curiosity on how  Jalal met Todarmal * Ah-ha the directors of Jab we met were inspired by this  interlude n title  *  Jalal launches on how he met  Todarmal  which veers off towards his fav topic Jodha while there at Amer Jodha is regaling Dadisa with Jalal's  exploits . Dadisa realizes that Jodha misses him and points out this fact to him.. Jodha reveals that it is not ego   nor anger.. that she is hurt that her husband who should have stood by her was the one who doubter her

While on the other side Jalal  is lamenting that He did not trust the person he shud have trusted and placed complete and blind trust on somebody on whom  he shud not have relied blindly.. The ever wise Salima points out that mistakes are good as long as one learns and grow from it..

NEXT Day

Jalal is having a breakfast conference looking spiffy n getting handsomer day by day ..  Todarmal and Atgah are the board members.. Jalal is livid that Todarmal considers his administration as inefficient and that his ppl are suffering  due to heavy taxation .. Jalal  refuses to believe  Todarmal's assertion  and asks for proof while Todarmal seeks proof  of Jalal's certainty .. Todarmal points out that all the  information that trickles  to Jalal comes through a chain of command and rot sets in when the chain is corrupted  ..Jalal begins to have a glimmering of truth..

PRECAP

Jodha and Jalal conversing.. Jodha pointing out that Jaziya is humiliating  a person beliefs ; She draws the parallel of a  Moghul being taxed before worshipping n pointing out how hurtful such a tax will be for a Mughal..Jalal listening keenly ..

* I too have a suggestion for Jalal .. Send all ur courtiers on VRS as they don't seem to be doing anything anyway, just keep Jodha  N Salima as ur advisers  ... U can save  in gold bars n be the richest king in the world*

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-07, 20:35; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 7th May Written Update

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 19:27

sathya...i just love this song frm d movie *NAU DO GYARAH*..... luv  luv

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 19:44

Aye dil Sambhal zara .. Phir mohabbat karney chala hai tu ...

Sambhal ke Jalal ... !!  Starry Love 

Sathya !! Waiting for the exciting episode of tonight
 Party1 Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-07, 19:58

Aane do Tants !  long hug No electricity at my place *sob sob* 

I just read a good news ! Jalal will remove the theerth yatra tax on Hindus 

YaY !!! Lets celebrate 

Party1

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-07, 20:05

My dearest Tanthya, please don't forget about me. Wink
I wish I can read your peom too.

Anyway waiting eagerly for the wonderful updates with excitement.
 Party2

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-07, 20:28

updated 1 n 2

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-07, 20:36

updated !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 20:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:My dearest Tanthya, please don't forget about me. Wink

Party2
Nanayaa that song is in hindi it means.....
"i am the traveller on the paths of love .. Who so ever meets me with love i become HIS /HERS ...
I am waiting for my lover for long ... Please come oh lover of mine and join me "

Its the song of a die hard .. romantic
Sathya is singing this on behalf of Jallu
 Clap hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-07, 20:48

--sumana13-- wrote:

Party2
"i am the traveller on the paths of love .. Who so ever meets me with love i become HIS /HERS ...
I am waiting for my lover for long ... Please come oh lover of mine and join me "

Clap hppy

Manu, thank you!!! long hug  Lovely song.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 20:54

sathya............a better episode in my view.....ofc aftr a long time...... hppy  hppy 
loved jalal's conversation wid salima & todarmal...........indicates his mentality towards becoming akbar.... hpee  hpee 

just hope aftr conversation of jallu-todu..we will soon see AKBAR THE GREAT...........

moreover, loved MA-JAVEDA scene...sweet scene....
get a hint about upcoming twists in shehnaaz's past...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ........may be it is connected 2 MAHAM's top secret.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

precap scene......confusing yaar.........reality or again majnu's dream... Bang  Bang  Bang 

ps--can u gals pls tell me what is there romantic in d moon??????? scratch  scratch 
don't know all use moon as d symbol of love.........can anyone pls explain 2 this tubelight??????

& n8 2 mention.sathya jaan.ur wu is super-duper-awsome-blossom as ever.love u jaan....... long hug  long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-07, 20:59

Tanthya, thanks for the writing update.

Is the precap another flashback CV's Bang  Bang 
and Tanthya I agree with your advice  CV's your methods are getting flat and boring upgrade Bang  Bang

Finally I see new attire on Adham or my eyes deceiving me  Shocked 

Today I saw that smile for a long time on Jalal’s face and Jodha too. Heart 

Bas CV’s enough let Jodha go back to Agra and stop this flashback crap game  Shout out 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-07, 21:05

amazing WU as always tants ! thankoos long hug
today's episode was excellent... and *sigh* can you smell the sweet fragrance of story progression ? my heart's singing with joy cos Todarmal is here !! party at agra !!
jalal's convo with salima was adorable and so was jo's with her epicly-awesome dadi :D
precap... i'm going to take it as another of jalal's teda fantasies of jo... or is it a FB??
fantasy ?? hmm...
did i mention how much i love todarmal ? oh i did?
another reason to party...
RT's lost weight !!

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-07, 21:14

jalal is going mad!!! he is imagining jodha everywhere!! the precap explains it all!!! hppy

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 21:15

aishakapoor wrote:jalal is going mad!!! he is imagining jodha everywhere!! the precap explains it all!!! hppy
when will u upload d next part of ur ff?????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-07, 21:35

Maham saw the value of Javeda in her life today after all the ill treatment she gave to her.  CV’s needs to show her repenting more in other to balance up, hope they do so.

I like the fact that Todal  is the one talking about taxation from common man and the sentiments they have towards Muguals due to it for a change. His counsel to Jalal about their unhappiness and how to go about issues too is very good hopefully we shall see some kind of balance here.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-07, 21:37

sanchu wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:jalal is going mad!!! he is imagining jodha everywhere!! the precap explains it all!!! hppy
when will u upload d next part of ur ff?????
tomorrow pakka!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-07, 22:06

Tanthy, thank u for the WU, awsome as always!   long hug 
The Maham-Javeehda scene was very emotional, made me cry  Rolling Eyes 

Precap, I'm pretty sure is again one of those previouslly unseen Flashbacks CV's are so attached to use now... seems CV's also watch Once Upon a Time show where the high tech of flashbacks is the core of the entire show... 

But Jalal was a cuttie pie today!!!    Starry Love

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 22:09

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Party2

Clap hppy

Manu, thank you!!! long hug  Lovely song.
Hugs Nanayaa .. Feel free to ask
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 22:13

Thanks for the beautiful update Sathya loved reading you my dear
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-08, 00:18

Sathya begum .. long hug thanks for wu..

jalal is gettin handsome day by day.. Heart may be coz of being relieved from hearing lectures hppy

Ye precap Bang one more FB ..ufff..jo baat asal me nahi hua.. Wo bas FB me ho sakta hai....

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum