Latest topics

Heat index rises in Qubool Hai! Episode review 5.6.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heat index rises in Qubool Hai! Episode review 5.6.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-07, 20:36

Mercury rising in Bhopal ... Ahil is half the time shirtless ( I'm not complaining as I am a  lover of everything beautifully sculpted) ! Sanam takes a bucket of ice to his room ( yes CVs, thank you for considering the remedy for high temperature in the scene).  hpee Ahil misses the opportunity to see " I hate that girl" 's face again 'cause she fell on ice, away from him... How long will she be able to hide? 

Sanam is perplexed , Ahil is definitely Jahil ,  but why does Allah Miah keep sending her to Jahil's neighborhood ... ( wait Sanam! we know Allah Miah's script writer and we predict you will be in Jahil's arms soon) ... We don't mind the other names for Jahil either,  Bhopal ki Imran Hashmi, Salman khan, Laat Sahab... Viewers ko sab Qubool Hai.  Twisted Evil 

Scenes in between :  Latif ( the transgender butler) is smitten by Ahil's body shoddy ( who can blame him? ) . S/he keeps defending Jahil as Dil se pure, okay okay ... we get it ... Rehaan said that in earlier episodes too. After all he takes care of the circus clowns ( Khala, khalu and their conniving son, Azhar), the hormonal sister Shazia, asthmatic sister Nazia ( Shazia and Nazia bicker incessantly) and man Friday Rehaan.  We get a glimpse of Ahil's mental make up here ... He hates skimpy clothes on sisters but loves ( read lusts) them on girlfriends... Okay today we won't judge him, we have plenty of time to do that some other time.  Evil or Very Mad 

First of the dozen "Trip & Fall" to come.... last scene: Ahil takes a dip in his indoor pool ( why he swims in cargo shorts and not in swimming trunks, who knows? scratch  ) ... Even though Latif is smitten by Ahil, he still sends Sanam to tend to Ahil's call  notty . Sanam decides to cover her face... Ahil comes out of water and stares agape at Sanam .... Yes, yes, she was fully covered but to be fair... Surbhi Jyoti's eyes do have a magnetic effect.  She trips and falls on Ahil's arm ( Oppa, every time she trips on QH, we will have a jalebi)  bounce   If you were one of the kids whose parents banished books like Arabian Nights and you still snuck one under the quilt and read with a flash light.... Wink  this is that fantasy scene for you! If you were NOT, it still scores super high in sizzle barometer.  It's a character build up episode, rating:  3/5 stars! 

Precap: Dadi, who looks 40 but should be chronologically 70 is gasping for breath, Naah, she ain't dying... Cos no one else knows who Tanveer ( Billo rani) is!  hppy 

Written for Dhwaniforum only! 

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-07, 21:12; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Heat index rises in Qubool Hai! Episode review 5.6.14

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-07, 21:12

Haila haila haila!Just for your post  long hug 

Kya kya tune kar diya pyaar mein..
kya kya kar diya Nafrat ke izhaar ne..
Na saans hai chain ki
Na sapno se door ho
Kya jannat hoti hai
Kya hoti hai Khushi
Har ik ishaara humein
Dangh kar chodh Gaya...

Thanks Sabster!  long hug 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-07, 21:26

Meenu  long hug  thank you so much..... Can I use your poem for my next edit? Loved it  Kiss 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-07, 22:08

Wow....loved the post Sabi....  hppy  hppy 

ur tooooo Goood  Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-07, 22:47

pollyanna wrote:Wow....loved the post Sabi....  hppy  hppy 

ur tooooo Goood  Thumbsup

Thanks pals  long hug  I blame you for getting me hooked again...  Bang  but I'm loving it  Kiss 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-08, 03:05

Shesherkobita wrote:Meenu  long hug  thank you so much..... Can I use your poem for my next edit? Loved it  Kiss 

Sure my loves  long hug 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 08:22

Shegarf71 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Meenu  long hug  thank you so much..... Can I use your poem for my next edit? Loved it  Kiss 

Sure my loves  long hug 
Thank you Meenu bai sa, much appreciated,now if I only knew his to make those Dhua Kumari type hazy dreamy edits :)  peace

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum