Latest topics

Jalal is back as an EMPEROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jalal is back as an EMPEROR

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 20:54

One prominent thing I noticed today. Today Jalal, when was reminiscing about Jodha, he didn't shed tears. He had this cute little nostalgic smile on his face. Thank God !!! Now he will start thinking about his kingdom and its awaam. Todarmal and his impertinent questions  Clap

Today the story moved forward for Jalal, definitely a lot for Akbar, the King and some for Jalal, the husband. Today Jalal took one more step towards becoming Akbar, or rather he was nudged towards that by Todarmal. Jalal would now be more involved in the administrative work for his Sultanat. He's almost secured it, but he's on the way now to make it a happy place.

I hope now we see "Navratnas" make their entry one by one.

Jodha Bai has moved a tiny step forward too. Thanks to the forever practical Dadisa !! long hug 
Now I guess we'll see a lot of Diwan-e-Aam scenes too !!!

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jalal is back as an EMPEROR

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 20:56

ya sam.totally agree wid u..........today the cvs have indicated us the transformation of JALAL 2 AKBAR THE GREAT.........specially jallu-todu scene was really good..... Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-07, 21:05

I liked the episode ! After a long time got something good to watch. Todarmal's entry is surely a good sign as Jalal is recovering from the brain damage  hppy 

but Jodha inspiring him to remove the tax ?  Shocked  Ghajni CVs have forgotten he wanted the daroga to beat him up so that he feels the pain his riyaya goes through ! 

The voiceover will now screech with its lung out that "Yeh Dharawahik Aaj Tak Ka Sabse Vichitra and Bhayanak Natakiya Rupantar hai"   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 21:10

Hey behna... I didn't read this.. look at what I posted... same sentiments different words...
 long hug  loved the epi!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-07, 21:10

i don't care for MA, Javeeda, and even Jodha or Jalal
and why is that...
TODARMAL HAS ARRIVED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....!!!!!
seriously... i danced a jig which frankly scared both me and my family
oh well... flow flow mein thoda behak gayi... :P
and oh... of course i love jodha and jalal...
RT's lost weight too...!!!!
arrey bhai... koi toh rok lo...
mera kya hoyega Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 21:12

@ jiggy
tu rehene de..........tu bas isi bat ke khushi mana ki RT has lost weight.........mujhe uske weight ki koi fikar nehi(referring 2 my dp hppy  hppy )..i'm so happy that AKBAR is coming atlast........jalal is back as SHAHENSHAH....... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:29

sanchu wrote:ya sam.totally agree wid u..........today the cvs have indicated us the transformation of JALAL 2 AKBAR THE GREAT.........specially jallu-todu scene was really good..... Thumbsup  Thumbsup
Yeah Sanchu. Ja-Jo scene was the very positive, wasn't it? Both were reliving that time together unbeknownst to the other

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:30

neha wrote:I liked the episode ! After a long time got something good to watch. Todarmal's entry is surely a good sign as Jalal is recovering from the brain damage  hppy 

but Jodha inspiring him to remove the tax ?  Shocked  Ghajni CVs have forgotten he wanted the daroga to beat him up so that he feels the pain his riyaya goes through ! 

The voiceover will now screech with its lung out that "Yeh Dharawahik Aaj Tak Ka Sabse Vichitra and Bhayanak Natakiya Rupantar hai"   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 ROFL
Neha, patience dear.. Apne Jallu ke liye thoda sabra rakho. Let's see tomorrow kya hota hai..

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:32

lashy wrote:Hey behna... I didn't read this.. look at what I posted... same sentiments different words...
 long hug  loved the epi!
What can I say Lash. Great minds think alike. Loved your post as always.. long hug

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:35

Jiggy wrote:i don't care for MA, Javeeda, and even Jodha or Jalal
and why is that...
TODARMAL HAS ARRIVED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....!!!!!
seriously... i danced a jig which frankly scared both me and my family
oh well... flow flow mein thoda behak gayi...  :P
and oh... of course i love jodha and jalal...
RT's lost weight too...!!!!
arrey bhai... koi toh rok lo...
mera kya hoyega  Starry Love
OMG, RT back to his original shape is enough to make me dance too..

Just want one of those shirtless scenes now   luv  luv

And Todarmal is the first one of "Navratnas".. Dam..dee..deee..dammm..

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-07, 21:49

Sam, you are right on the spot Thumbsup  and am glad this time the CV's left Jodha out of it completely. Though they might bring some tips in like the precap I hope it gel well and makes all of us happy.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:52

Nanayaa623 wrote:Sam, you are right on the spot Thumbsup  and am glad this time the CV's leave Jodha out of it completely. Though they might bring some tips in like the precap I hope it gel well and makes all of us happy.
Yeah Nanayaa, I too want such scenes gel well and not look like some ugly stick me note.. Evil or Very Mad

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-07, 22:28

Traces, Traces of the emperor making a comeback .. I am going to be parsimonious in my grin cuz there is no bharosa of these Ceebees..One look at Jodha Mayya's Saucer jaise aankhen, Poor Jalal might  make a about turn n turn into a love struck dolt  * Optimistic ..stay optimistic Tants*

concerning solely with the episode... loved the unconscious arrogance of Jalal  ..

Hats  off to  CV's

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:02

Tanthya wrote:Traces, Traces of the emperor making a comeback .. I am going to be parsimonious in my grin cuz there is no bharosa of these Ceebees..One look at Jodha Mayya's Saucer jaise aankhen, Poor Jalal might  make a about turn n turn into a love struck dolt  * Optimistic ..stay optimistic Tants*

concerning solely with the episode... loved the unconscious arrogance of Jalal  ..

Hats  off to  CV's

Aristocratic breeding, eh? LOVED you all the more for this line alone   Starry Love

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum