Latest topics

7th May episode - A rare gem

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7th May episode - A rare gem

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 21:00

Indeed! 

Finally we got to re-witness the 100 watt smile on those sharp features of the Shehenshah as he welcomed Todarmal into his court! What Tejas on his face - I was awestruck! 
Moreover it's quite a lovely chemistry that Jalal and Todarmal share - a treat to watch their scenes!

Finally (yes, again) we're getting better insight into Jodha's dilemmas (though I'm still not in accordance with her views) - at least I'm happy she's thinking about her Shehenshah!

The moonlit terrace
Jalal looked at a happy place in that moonlit scene - a slight state of drunkenness - a subtle joy on his face - a feeling of peace within (RT has portrayed this scene very well!)
I loved the simultaneous recollection of the Badal Kajri track between both (so just like for us, it seems Jalal and Jodha too loved their Badal Kajri days, haan?) - and this recollection wasn't just out of the blue - it was fused with Salima's question about Todarmal and Daadisa listening to Pothi's stories so well! It was NOT out of place and that's a rarity in serials these days! 

Note the suddenly flustered reaction on Jalal's face and how he tries to make up for it when he realizes he was getting carried away in Jodha Begum's thoughts - when in actuality, he was supposed to be explaining about how he met Todarmal! Loool, bless the chap. Also to note are Salima's teasing smiles! *wink wink*
Nevertheless, I don't mind his happy majnu avtaar - he is stern and firm where he needs to be and as a 22 year old that is far more than most can speak of today!

JA-MA
Loooooooool @ Javeda's Sahi Raay to MA! But I liked that scene too - since it felt like a culmination of all the nonsensical frolic between MA and Javedha all these days. Ultimately, those who mock our actions on our face are sometimes those who care for us the most! 

Jalal's politics
I loved both conversations of Jalal's today (actually there was a lot of administrative conversing today) between Jalal and Salima and Jalal and TM later on!
TM's advice made such sense and I'm now certain, the CVs love him! Not a deed or word of his has been faulty so far! I also loved how he acknowledged beforehand that the Shehenshah already goes out 'besh badalke' but that he needs to do more of it!
He feels like the lovely chacha who's capable of nudging his young nephew in the right direction!

Jalal's religious tolerance
And as for how matter-of-factly Jalal spoke about including a Hindu minister in his court (both, in DEK and to Salima later), of how he spoke of beginning to trust people on the quality of their work rather than their 'relations', of how he was ready to listen to the stern words of a promising minister without throwing a royal fit - well, what can I say - It isn't just the brilliance of RT or Jalal there - THAT is the brilliance of Akbar himself! 

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode from start to finish!
It had everything - a glowing/determined/fair shehenshah, a forlorn begum, interesting politics and logical scenes!

Precap - will wait to watch it before commenting upon it!
 long hug

Last edited by lashy on 2014-05-07, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: 7th May episode - A rare gem

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 21:03

totally agree wid u lashy........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 21:03

Hey sanchu thanks yaar!  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 21:06

lashy wrote:Hey sanchu thanks yaar!  long hug
now tell me..........when d part 4 of ur ff will be uploaded????? hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 21:08

sanchu wrote:
Ooo I can do it today also  hpee  they're all ready & cooked...

Hee hee dear... I've finished writing 34 parts so far... another 19 to go..  Embarassed

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 21:10

lashy wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Ooo I can do it today also  hpee  they're all ready & cooked...

Hee hee dear... I've finished writing 34 parts so far... another 19 to go..  Embarassed
will wait 4 u dear....... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-07, 21:13

Awesome Lashy !

I loved the episode and the first time I loved Javeda-MA duo made sense and justice to the entire scene. When the actors are 2 din ke mehmaan on show, CVs recover their brains ! Atgah and Javeda are classic examples  Wink 

Jalal has finally recovered from his majnu state and is moving towards his destiny, Akbar The Great !  Dance 

And Jodha Begum ?  She needs a tonic  Twisted Evil  but good at least some progress is there. Something is better than Nothing.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 21:14

Yup Neha... it's like once a week we get awesome episoe and the remaining four jhelne padte hain loool..
but, after that Ja-Ma face-off.. I found today a treat!  hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:26

Lashy, you have so wonderfully analyzed this beautiful episode.  long hug 

Loved Jalal-Jodha simultaneous trip down the memory lane. "I'm loving it.."  hpee  hpee 

AND your analysis mostly makes love the episode even more. for that a special  long hug

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-07, 21:29

oh i loved loved LOVED today's episode lashy begum
honestly as soon as i saw todarmal on his way to agra
i swear this huge silly grin plastered itself onto my face and stayed there for the whole 30 min of the episode
though at the same time i was sad cos we're so close to losing atga :(
anyhoo, looks like the lovebirds have exited the phase of anger and pride, and are onto that of reminiscing happy memories and longing for the other
story is progressin, RT has lost wt PS gorgeous as ever
wat more do i want?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-07, 21:46

Jiggy wrote:oh i loved loved LOVED today's episode lashy begum
i swear this huge silly grin plastered itself onto my face and stayed there for the whole 30 min of the episode
anyhoo, looks like the lovebirds have exited the phase of anger and pride, and are onto that of reminiscing happy memories and longing for the other
wat more do i want?
@bold - Shirtless RT???

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-07, 21:51

Hi...... i am new to this forum......but familiar as i read the posts in here (sneak peeks)

Could not hold myself from commenting......today's episode brought a smile on my face ........was soo happy to see Jalal smiling

The difference today was he was more relaxed....probably more hopeful of jodha's return and hence the smile on his face

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-07, 22:19

Oh how did I miss this one!!!! And that too one of Lashy's?!?!?!?!?! Yeh toh bhut na-insafi hai!!!!!

Yes, today was a good one - and thank god Jodha Ranisa is still in Amer - can we keep her there forever?!?!?!?!

And Lashy wait for my weekend post on Akbar - the Multifaceted man!!! You and Sands and all Akbar lovers will love it!!!!!

And it seems Jalal and TM share a better chemistry than Jalal and Jodha!!!!! Bromance time!!!!!!!! And yes that smile when the Emperor sees TM was to die for - after a long time the Emperor was genuinely happy and at peace!!!!!

And like you I too will wait before commenting on precap.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-07, 22:34

Lovely Lashy, I watched the episode from the scene, where Jo was stuck with her samman record.  
Precap- one more FB of Jodha, bottom line, the tax abolition credit goes to Jodha

Last edited by aashyagh on 2014-05-07, 22:37; edited 2 times in total

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-07, 22:35

adianasr wrote:Oh how did I miss this one!!!! And that too one of Lashy's?!?!?!?!?! Yeh toh bhut na-insafi hai!!!!!

Yes, today was a good one - and thank god Jodha Ranisa is still in Amer - can we keep her there forever?!?!?!?!

And Lashy wait for my weekend post on Akbar - the Multifaceted man!!! You and Sands and all Akbar lovers will love it!!!!!

And it seems Jalal and TM share a better chemistry than Jalal and Jodha!!!!! Bromance time!!!!!!!! And yes that smile when the Emperor sees TM was to die for - after a long time the Emperor was genuinely happy and at peace!!!!!

Adi, even I want Jodha to be in Amer for few more years.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-07, 22:49

I just watched the episode! jodi just watched the episode, can I bang on Jodha's head pls Bang

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:03

Sam_0506 wrote:Lashy, you have so wonderfully analyzed this beautiful episode.  long hug 

Loved Jalal-Jodha simultaneous trip down the memory lane. "I'm loving it.."  hpee  hpee 

AND your analysis mostly makes love the episode even more. for that a special  long hug
OOoo thanks dearie..  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:04

wat more do i want?
Lashy Begum... that's dangerous territory, aint it?  hppy 

Yes.. I can sense the jist two things you loved today Todarmal and RT's lost weight  ROFL  Go on girl!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:04

Sam_0506 wrote:
wat more do i want?
@bold - Shirtless RT???
ROFL  ROFL  well said!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:06

shobita wrote:Hi...... i am new to this forum......but familiar as i read the posts in here (sneak peeks)

Could not hold myself from commenting......today's episode brought a smile on my face ........was soo happy to see Jalal smiling

The difference today was he was more relaxed....probably more hopeful of jodha's return and hence the smile on his face

Yes dear.... welcome to the forum (so says someone who's barely a few days old herself *blush*)
Awww didn't we all break into a smile when we saw Jalal smiling? Loved him today on all fronts!   Thumbsup

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:07

adianasr wrote:Oh how did I miss this one!!!! And that too one of Lashy's?!?!?!?!?! Yeh toh bhut na-insafi hai!!!!!
Loooool Adi... hppy tum bhi na... 

I don't think your TE is very happy about it Adi... he'll banish you if he learns of it! 

Sure dear... 

Ayooo I don't like the word bromance after it was used in movies like Dostana  hppy ....that's why I stressed on uncle nephew bit

Same here dearie  long hug 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:08

aashyagh wrote:Lovely Lashy, I watched the episode from the scene, where Jo was stuck with her samman record.  
Precap- one more FB of Jodha, bottom line, the tax abolition credit goes to Jodha
Loool ash I do hope Shehenshah gets the credit for that one...  A dream? God imagining having dreams about tax issues loool I think he's imagining her counselling him na? hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-07, 23:09

lashy wrote:Indeed! 

Finally we got to re-witness the 100 watt smile on those sharp features of the Shehenshah as he welcomed Todarmal into his court! What Tejas on his face - I was awestruck! 
Moreover it's quite a lovely chemistry that Jalal and Todarmal share - a treat to watch their scenes!

Finally (yes, again) we're getting better insight into Jodha's dilemmas (though I'm still not in accordance with her views) - at least I'm happy she's thinking about her Shehenshah!

The moonlit terrace
Jalal looked at a happy place in that moonlit scene - a slight state of drunkenness - a subtle joy on his face - a feeling of peace within (RT has portrayed this scene very well!)
I loved the simultaneous recollection of the Badal Kajri track between both (so just like for us, it seems Jalal and Jodha too loved their Badal Kajri days, haan?) - and this recollection wasn't just out of the blue - it was fused with Salima's question about Todarmal and Daadisa listening to Pothi's stories so well! It was NOT out of place and that's a rarity in serials these days! 

Note the suddenly flustered reaction on Jalal's face and how he tries to make up for it when he realizes he was getting carried away in Jodha Begum's thoughts - when in actuality, he was supposed to be explaining about how he met Todarmal! Loool, bless the chap. Also to note are Salima's teasing smiles! *wink wink*
Nevertheless, I don't mind his happy majnu avtaar - he is stern and firm where he needs to be and as a 22 year old that is far more than most can speak of today!

JA-MA
Loooooooool @ Javeda's Sahi Raay to MA! But I liked that scene too - since it felt like a culmination of all the nonsensical frolic between MA and Javedha all these days. Ultimately, those who mock our actions on our face are sometimes those who care for us the most! 

Jalal's politics
I loved both conversations of Jalal's today (actually there was a lot of administrative conversing today) between Jalal and Salima and Jalal and TM later on!
TM's advice made such sense and I'm now certain, the CVs love him! Not a deed or word of his has been faulty so far! I also loved how he acknowledged beforehand that the Shehenshah already goes out 'besh badalke' but that he needs to do more of it!
He feels like the lovely chacha who's capable of nudging his young nephew in the right direction!

Jalal's religious tolerance
And as for how matter-of-factly Jalal spoke about including a Hindu minister in his court (both, in DEK and to Salima later), of how he spoke of beginning to trust people on the quality of their work rather than their 'relations', of how he was ready to listen to the stern words of a promising minister without throwing a royal fit - well, what can I say - It isn't just the brilliance of RT or Jalal there - THAT is the brilliance of Akbar himself! 

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode from start to finish!
It had everything - a glowing/determined/fair shehenshah, a forlorn begum, interesting politics and logical scenes!

Precap - will wait to watch it before commenting upon it!
 long hug

Hi Lashy,

As I said in Sam's thread, I am going to do a Shylock n will not loosen  my pouch of compliments YET !!

The take aways from this episode for me was the first sign of Mullahs and rebels plotting... which sticks to the documented history.. 

The fact that jalal is very much aware that he has taken a unpopular move unlike the previous naivety and the courage to stand by it rather than arrogance ..

The easy camaraderie between Salima and Jalal .. The platonic relationship deepening whereas the distance  is growing between Ruqaiyya n him.. A  representative graph of him growing up , leaving behind the petty ambitions of being a  overlord who rules over ppl by virtue of his power rather than by love , of becoming a king than a tyrant of becoming a administrator ...

A perceptive king who realizes the chinks in his administration n is willing to LISTEN to hard counsel rather than spouting, "Hum SShah Hain, will do whatever I want" ..

Now coming to MINUS

Would some one show the mirror to Jodha ...  Her  zealous  defense of Shivani is commendable but why is she unable to comprehend the fears and insecurities of a lonely man who never had received any love ....Ahhh... she does explain  that fact doesn't she..cuz Her husband did not trust her  !!  Did she Trust HIM ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:10

aashyagh wrote:I just watched the episode! jodi just watched the episode, can I bang on Jodha's head pls Bang
Jodi just watched?  scratch

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 23:13

@ Tants

Hi Lashy,

As I said in Sam's thread, I am going to do a Shylock n will not loosen  my pouch of compliments YET !!
Oh yes... as I told Neha..its always one good episode amidst four bad ones  hppy 

The take aways from this episode for me was the first sign of Mullahs and rebels plotting... which sticks to the documented history.. 

The fact that jalal is very much aware that he has taken a unpopular move unlike the previous naivety and the courage to stand by it rather than arrogance ..

The easy camaraderie between Salima and Jalal .. The platonic relationship deepening whereas the distance  is growing between Ruqaiyya n him.. A  representative graph of him growing up , leaving behind the petty ambitions of being a  overlord who rules over ppl by virtue of his power rather than by love , of becoming a king than a tyrant of becoming a administrator ...

A perceptive king who realizes the chinks in his administration n is willing to LISTEN to hard counsel rather than spouting, "Hum SShah Hain, will do whatever I want" ..

Excellent.... take a bow my dear for echoing everything we feel...but with such a different take! LOVED it! 

Now coming to MINUS

Would some one show the mirror to Jodha ...  Her  zealous  defense of Shivani is commendable but why is she unable to comprehend the fears and insecurities of a lonely man who never had received any love ....Ahhh... she does explain  that fact doesn't she..cuz Her husband did not trust her  !!  Did she Trust HIM ??
I'm bored of screaming hoarse about this  scratch I've given up...currently, I'm accepting her since she's Jalal's choice...this is not the same Kajri Jo! 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum