Latest topics

7th May episode - A rare gem

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 7th May episode - A rare gem

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-07, 23:24

Hai Lashy
I felt happily happy for missing Jalal's love lectures and Shivaani forgivance, but you say Jalal looked soooooooo handsome with his terrific smile at TM?................

Awwwwwww............missed it. *sob.....sob*

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-08, 08:12

lashy my dear i loved the episode after a long time..why is it so that we both like same episodes..loved it!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-08, 08:13

lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:I just watched the episode! jodi just watched the episode, can I bang on Jodha's head pls Bang
Jodi just watched?  scratch
iPad gives trouble Lashy. hppy   It is not "jodi", but 'I"  hppy

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-08, 08:20

i hope the credit does not go to her, i think he was imagining asking her opinion..maybe he is thinking what jo would have said if she was around!
lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Lovely Lashy, I watched the episode from the scene, where Jo was stuck with her samman record.  
Precap- one more FB of Jodha, bottom line, the tax abolition credit goes to Jodha
Loool ash I do hope Shehenshah gets the credit for that one...  A dream? God imagining having dreams about tax issues loool I think he's imagining her counselling him na? hppy

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-08, 12:34

Good post lashy..I enjoyed watching todarmal-jalal scene..ofcouse as u said dat smile of jalal was the highlight in dat scene..He was so happy..I loved their chemistry in d last scene..if todarmal is in agra, I don't mind jo staying in amer..shehnqz was too ..I always loves her dialogues to jo..Bharmal is the only sane person in amer..His arguments r valid..everyone is talking abt prem of shivani..no one talking abt shame caused by her ..Jalal -salima scene , and jo _dadisa scene was not bad..Cvs deliberately showing dis scenes to show dat dey missing each other..we already knew dat..move on CVs..IF loved his explanation abt selecting todarmal for dis job..loved maham-javeda scene..it was an emotional one..MA-love her or hate her, but u can't ignore her..totally 8/10 episode..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 14:32

sandhya wrote:Hai Lashy
I felt happily happy for missing Jalal's love lectures and Shivaani forgivance, but you say Jalal looked soooooooo handsome with his terrific smile at TM?................

Awwwwwww............missed it. *sob.....sob*
Good as gold he was!  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 14:33

mandygi wrote:lashy my dear i loved the episode after a long time..why is it so that we both like same episodes..loved it!
Because we both love Jalal!  hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 14:34

aashyagh wrote:
lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:I just watched the episode! jodi just watched the episode, can I bang on Jodha's head pls Bang
I thought you and Mr.Ash watched it together   Embarassed 

Kidding - guessed Ipad ka kamaal!  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 14:38

mandygi wrote:i hope the credit does not go to her, i think he was imagining asking her opinion..maybe he is thinking what jo would have said if she was around!
lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Lovely Lashy, I watched the episode from the scene, where Jo was stuck with her samman record.  
Precap- one more FB of Jodha, bottom line, the tax abolition credit goes to Jodha
Loool ash I do hope Shehenshah gets the credit for that one...  A dream? God imagining having dreams about tax issues loool I think he's imagining her counselling him na? hppy
Look at it this way - his wise decision to get Todarmal in (listen to the reasoning he gave) despite him being a Hindu and an ex-Sher Shah Suri employee, decision to oust his bad relatives, decision to go out besh badalke to know his awaam, decision to set the accounts right...
I mean all of them he's doing on his own two feet with the trusted advice from financiers like TM and counsel of well-wishers like Atgah! long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 14:39

Greeshma014 wrote:Good post lashy..I enjoyed watching todarmal-jalal scene..ofcouse as u said dat smile of jalal was the highlight in dat scene..He was so happy..I loved their chemistry in d last scene..if todarmal is in agra, I don't mind jo staying in amer..shehnqz was too ..I always loves her dialogues to jo..Bharmal is the only sane person in amer..His arguments r valid..everyone is talking abt prem of shivani..no one talking abt shame caused by her ..Jalal -salima scene , and jo _dadisa scene was not bad..Cvs deliberately showing dis scenes to show dat dey missing each other..we already knew dat..move on CVs..IF loved his explanation abt selecting todarmal for dis job..loved maham-javeda scene..it was an emotional one..MA-love her or hate her, but u can't ignore her..totally 8/10 episode..

You are right...Bharmal is the only sane person in Amer ... hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-08, 20:27

lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:
lashy wrote:
I thought you and Mr.Ash watched it together   Embarassed 

Kidding - guessed Ipad ka kamaal!  hppy
Mr. Ash doesn't talk to me when I m watching this show, he knows, I have gone bonkers again with this show hppy

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-08, 20:27

Lashy, today's episode was rocking.  Waiting for your post

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down