Latest topics

Between a rock and a hard place

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Between a rock and a hard place

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 11:39

A superb episode with a terrific performance from Karan Patel. It was his night and his shined brightly.

For a change the entire episode was from a man's point of view. A man stuck in between all his relations. A man who, to do justice to one person, has to destroy someone else's peace. Ishita or Simmi? That was the choice for Raman. And he did the right thing. No matter how hard it was to destroy Simmi's life, he stuck to what was justice and did it fully. He presented them with Sarika's evidence, beat Parmeet and finally handed him over to the police. He didnt back down even though he knew it was his sister's life and marriage at stake.

This is what he explained to everyone later. How come no one understood how difficult it was to be a man and to do what's right? How was Bala pointing fingers at him when he didnt do anything when it was his mother and brother doing the injustice? Was Ishita not his sister at that moment?

He explains to Mr. I that he knew Ishita was right, but kept quiet for Simmi's sake. He had to let her go because he needed to think about his sister. He even questions his parents saying that we sided with Parmeet for the family 'izzat' but chucked out the 'izzat' - the bahu.

The clincher was when he questioned Ishita. Asking is she was satisfied that she got justice. Asking her if she even thought about Simmi. Asking her why she expected to him do justice when he knew nothing about the matter. And why oh why, hadn't she approached him first?

He finishes by saying he can't apologize for his actions and everyone is free to do what they want, making it clear to Ishita that he is not going to beg her to come back and the ball is in her court though he precap does show him apologizing further. 

The episode was a refreshing change considering we always see things from the bahu's point of view. More of the nayi soch please.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Between a rock and a hard place

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 12:13

shanthi is this nayi soch SP or Maiyya ke...watever the case may b I am glad the show is still continuing to do things differently then other shows...i had wanted Raman to take the lead, I had mmt wanted him to stand idle while the bahu does all the work to clear her name... Clap   Clap I got wat I wanted...ravaan kumar in action and by all accounts in full glory...

it is always easier to say and think how other people should react and more difficult if not neigh on impossible when it comes to your own family...it takes a strong person...and bhalla himself would have been young at that time...

ishita didn't tell him and yep she0should have but her understanding wit raman, the connection is just forming she may have unsure of his reaction...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 12:18

sarra0 wrote:shanthi is this nayi soch SP or Maiyya ke...watever the case may b I am glad the show is still continuing to do things differently then other shows...i had wanted Raman to take the lead, I had mmt wanted him to stand idle while the bahu does all the work to clear her name... Clap   Clap I got wat I wanted...ravaan kumar in action and by all accounts in full glory...

it is always easier to say and think how other people should react and more difficult if not neigh on impossible when it comes to your own family...it takes a strong person...and bhalla himself would have been young at that time...

ishita didn't tell him and yep she0should have but her understanding wit raman, the connection is just forming she may have unsure of his reaction...

Me too - don't care who's nayi soch it is.. but more of it I say  hpee 

It was a total relief to get a male centered episode and Raman was just terrific.

And yes, its is easier to tell others how to behave, but difficult to do it yourself.

Ishita, I don't know what to think of it.. Raman was right to the extent that she can't expect him to do the right thing if he does not know what is going on.

It was her saying lets go after they come back from the police station that set him off.. he knew she was waiting for an apology etc.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 12:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi is this nayi soch SP or Maiyya ke...watever the case may b I am glad the show is still continuing to do things differently then other shows...i had wanted Raman to take the lead, I had mmt wanted him to stand idle while the bahu does all the work to clear her name... Clap   Clap I got wat I wanted...ravaan kumar in action and by all accounts in full glory...

It was a total relief to get a male centered episode and Raman was just terrific.

And yes, its is easier to tell others how to behave, but difficult to do it yourself.

Ishita, I don't know what to think of it.. Raman was right to the extent that she can't expect him to do the right thing if he does not know what is going on.

It was her saying lets go after they come back from the police station that set him off.. he knew she was waiting for an apology etc.

watever set him off I am glad he didnt just apologise but told her his stance...i know it looks like he apologises today but he told her some truth and she can reflect on them and both apologise hopefully without words and being to soppy so that works...

now wat was Mrs B reactio? did she change her stance...it had felt like recently that raman wasnt in the show much nice to c episode wit him being at the forefront.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-08, 12:37

One more thing was we could see Romi feeling bad about the whole drama, and the way things unfolded before him. Hopefully we will see a changed person in him....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 12:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

watever set him off I am glad he didnt just apologise but told her his stance...i know it looks like he apologises today but he told her some truth and she can reflect on them and both apologise hopefully without words and being to soppy so that works...

now wat was Mrs B reactio? did she change her stance...it had felt like recently that raman wasnt in the show much nice to c episode wit him being at the forefront.

I liked the fact that he didnt fall over himself apologizing either. It looks like he is apologizing in the precap but that is because he couldn't protect her, not for not speaking up which is good.

Mrs. B, I think now knows the truth. But for her its simple.. Simmi is suffering.. and till Simmi sees the truth and changes her stance, nothing is going to sway Mrs.B.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 12:39

Buvna wrote:One more thing was we could see Romi feeling bad about the whole drama, and the way things unfolded before him. Hopefully we will see a changed person in him....

Yes that's true.

But Romi is in trouble because of the exam papers.. so he may not have much of a chance to at the moment to change

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 12:45

slmu wrote:
Buvna wrote:One more thing was we could see Romi feeling bad about the whole drama, and the way things unfolded before him. Hopefully we will see a changed person in him....

Yes that's true.

But Romi is in trouble because of the exam papers.. so he may not have much of a chance to at the moment to change

but he could at least change in terms of his thoughts or at least behaviour wit mihika

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 12:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I liked the fact that he didnt fall over himself apologizing either. It looks like he is apologizing in the precap but that is because he couldn't protect her, not for not speaking up which is good.

Mrs. B, I think now knows the truth. But for her its simple.. Simmi is suffering.. and till Simmi sees the truth and changes her stance, nothing is going to sway Mrs.B.

v r predictable when it comes to men and actions v like  hppy 

as long as mrs B has accepted and seen the truth and is at least cordial to ishita thats fine...i can understand she is hurting for her daughter...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 12:51

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes that's true.

but he could at least change in terms of his thoughts or at least behaviour wit mihika

yes lets hope he does

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 12:52

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

as long as mrs B has accepted and seen the truth and is at least cordial to ishita thats fine...i can understand she is hurting for her daughter...

hppy  we are..

Mrs. B, not sure whether she will be cordial to Ishita... have to wait and see there I think

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 13:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  we are..

Mrs. B, not sure whether she will be cordial to Ishita... have to wait and see there I think

waiting waiting...also waiting to c wat the next track is...unless mrs0B is funny I get bored wit her drama...turns me of...to loud brash, grating, no thinking

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 13:10

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  we are..

waiting waiting...also waiting to c wat the next track is...unless mrs0B is funny I get bored wit her drama...turns me of...to loud brash, grating, no thinking

me too.. won't the next track be Mihir-Trisha engagement? and side by side Romi and the exam papers maybe?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 13:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

v r predictable when it comes to men and actions v like  hppy 2

hppy  we are..

me too.. won't the next track be Mihir-Trisha engagement? and side by side Romi and the exam papers maybe?

could b...i havnt seen last couple of weeks, I didn't know the mihir trisha had got that far..hope the romi track gets  traction soon...cause I want to move on

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-08, 14:00

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  we are..

could b...i havnt seen last couple of weeks, I didn't know the mihir trisha had got that far..hope the romi track gets  traction soon...cause I want to move on

Yes engagement preparations are on so that should be shown soon.. Romi yes, he needs to get his comeuppance next

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-08, 14:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes engagement preparations are on so that should be shown soon.. Romi yes, he needs to get his comeuppance next

ooh engagement preparations r ongoing...i want some funny sequences like ramans shaadi kar ke phas gaya  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-08, 20:08

The Difficult times have started for Raman Kumar, as his Mother Mrs B & sister Simi will have difficulty in reconciling, and may taunt Ishita more. 
Raman's Father was unfortunately inactive, he should have tried to spoken to Ishita & her family on his own. 
Damaads(Parmeet) are generally getting too much attention, even when they do not deserve it. It is time to stop damaadgiri 
  hppy
Raman's brother will be careful towards Mihika, as he knows that he will in deep trouble, if he crosses the line now.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-05-08, 20:18

i loved the episode... very fresh approach ... that too from a Kekta's show... :)
but too much of preaching ho gayi thi... :P
and Param's story hasnt ended yet .. he'll surely come back and wll use Simmy for his own benefit .. and the dumb woman would not think twice to betray his brother also :(

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-09, 18:06

sameersaagar wrote:The Difficult times have started for Raman Kumar, as his Mother Mrs B & sister Simi will have difficulty in reconciling, and may taunt Ishita more. 
Raman's Father was unfortunately inactive, he should have tried to spoken to Ishita & her family on his own. 
Damaads(Parmeet) are generally getting too much attention, even when they do not deserve it. It is time to stop damaadgiri 
  hppy
Raman's brother will be careful towards Mihika, as he knows that he will in deep trouble, if he crosses the line now.

Damaadgiri  hppy  .. what a great idea yes, lets stop it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-09, 18:07

monsi08 wrote:i loved the episode... very fresh approach ... that too from a Kekta's show... :)
but too much of preaching ho gayi thi... :P
and Param's story hasnt ended yet .. he'll surely come back and wll use Simmy for his own benefit .. and the dumb woman would not think twice to betray his brother also :(

Agreed Monsi, the episode was a refreshing change.. too true, she will get used against Raman and Ishu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-09, 22:24

The scene I loved best was where Romi gets ready to move in with the Iyers and Raman says-oi salman khan

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-09, 22:28

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:The scene I loved best was where Romi gets ready to move in with the Iyers and Raman says-oi salman khan
I think romi is doing this to potao bala... Cos balance is his teacher. I don't trust romi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-09, 22:31

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:The scene I loved best was where Romi gets ready to move in with the Iyers and Raman says-oi salman khan

hppy  yes that was good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-09, 22:32

Shesherkobita wrote:
I think romi is doing this to potao bala... Cos balance is his teacher. I don't trust romi.

yup but according to the spoilers he is going to figure out that Bala is playing him... why is it that this guy gets away scot free every time?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-09, 22:35

I am sure he will be caught. But I liked his role in yesterday's episode

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:24

Sponsored content