Latest topics

Lonely Ahil, mint chutney and Rehaan! Qubool Hai review, 5.7.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lonely Ahil, mint chutney and Rehaan! Qubool Hai review, 5.7.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 15:07

"Dara Singh ki kushthi or Akshay Kumar ki karate
Iss dono se behtar hai Sanam tere parate."

Dilshad Dadi and Sanam ( Surbhi Joyti) share a long standing bond of mehsoos! So much so that she spent season 1 protecting SJ's previous avatar "Zoya" and now she is the guardian angel for Zoya's daughter Sanam. Similarly Sanam gets to be the savior once again the same way Zoya protected Dilshad when she was shot ( Gosh, I have failed to delete season 1 from memory)  Rolling Eyes  She kept calling Bari ammi in Punjab knowing in her heart that something was wrong. The commotion woke Haya up in time to resuscitate Bari ammi to life. I didn't get to crack up at Haya's CPR ( Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) technic as much as I would like to because of the overpowering emotional and brilliantly acted  scene by Sanam and Dilshad.  cheers  Nature has dealt a cruel hand for Sanam by making her work as a cook, in the same house which rightfully belongs to her. 

The very Slim & Trim Khala  Khalu gives Sanam a huge list of things to cook for them. How come they didn't put on any weight with such binge gorging?  scratch  I'll let it go since they mercifully annoyed us with only one scene. Latif gives orders for breakfast for Ahil. Sanam puts pudina ( mint) ka chutney on everything from toasted bread to omelette...Reminiscent of Zoya putting ketchup smiley faces on sandwiches made for Asad ( I wasn't aware of the Inherited Condiments Gene but loved that touch all the same).  Twisted Evil Ahil loathes mint chutney so much so that he marched into the kitchen to reprimand the cook. Raise your hand if you think one day Ahil will gulp down a whole bottle of mint chutney to prove his love for Sanam!  Wink  luv 

Foreshadowing scene : Ahil on the phone, tells his imprisoned mom ( Billo rani),  "Arch enemy of the Ahmed-Khans for generations" that he will be extremely hurtful to all her enemies...Yikes, this doesn't bode well for Sanam, does it? No amount of besson face pack or tinsel lined dupatta can hide Zoya's carbon copy face from Tanveer for long!  Evil or Very Mad 

Best scene: Rehaan Miah ( Shehzad Shaikh) is back  bounce ... This side character can steal any scene with his "perfect score" good looks, making it increasingly difficult to concentrate on the dialogues or the scene when he is in the frame. I only managed to hear one dialogue properly since it was ah-mazingly powerful. When Rehaan shows concern regarding attacks on Ahil's life, he utters "Some people are so Alone that even angel of death doesn't want to spend a minute with them" .... All the money, fancy cars, nifty gadgets,  parties and endless list of girlfriends are all for Show ...  This young man leads a very hollow, lonely life.... He is "alone" in a crowd of unsavory characters surrounding him. Some needs money ( Khala Khalu), some needs attention ( Shazia, nazia) and some needs to control him ( his mom). Has anyone ever asked what Ahil needs?  No Okay we know the answer... he needs the love of a pure hearted, selfless woman like Sanam... 

That brings us to the PRECAP! Sanam will get trapped in Ahil's bedroom and he mistakes her as one of his faceless, nameless girlfriends.....wait for drumroll....we will get signature DOREE scene   Embarassed from Gul Khan in next episode! Time to get the ice bucket ready! Onion peeling of characters episode, rating 2.5/5 !

Written for Dhwaniforum only!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Ahil, mint chutney and Rehaan! Qubool Hai review, 5.7.14

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-08, 15:29

oye hoye Sabi....someone is drooling over MEN in QH big time.....

i guess...u have competition (who else other than me Wink

yup I like KVB.....and that Rehaan is cute at the same time.....u get attracyed by the sadness in his eyes....

Gul is one lucky lady to have worked with the best variety of men.....

errr.....sorry ...i went on & on with men topic...

coming to review...thx dear for bring such a fab recap of the epi.....i guess...Dillu and Heya are soon going to be in Bhopal tooo....

i am quite intrigued by the mystery of Rehaan and the 2 sisters...also looks like Aahil is not the real child of Tanu.....and tell me....she shot her hubby and dats the reason she is in jail, rite? and she has manipulated Aahil dat he killed his father...dats why he gets those Fbs.....

OR AM I COMPLETELY WRONG :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 17:58

pollyanna wrote:oye hoye Sabi....someone is drooling over MEN in QH big time.....

i guess...u have competition (who else other than me Wink

yup I like KVB.....and that Rehaan is cute at the same time.....u get attracyed by the sadness in his eyes....

Gul is one lucky lady to have worked with the best variety of men.....

errr.....sorry ...i went on & on with men topic...

coming to review...thx dear for bring such a fab recap of the epi.....i guess...Dillu and Heya are soon going to be in Bhopal tooo....

i am quite intrigued by the mystery of Rehaan and the 2 sisters...also looks like Aahil is not the real child of Tanu.....and tell me....she shot her hubby and dats the reason she is in jail, rite? and she has manipulated Aahil dat he killed his father...dats why he gets those Fbs.....

OR AM I COMPLETELY WRONG :(

It's okay Pallo duhling....we are supposed to drool over men.... Especially REHAAAAN is such a Hun!  Kiss  yep, Gul sure is lucky to have had all these gorgeous men working in her soaps... Manna parega ... She knows character fleshing ... All characters are developing beautifully.... Less said about the bickering sisters and all consuming Khala Khalu , the better...

I don't have know much about the mysteries .., cos I don't read spoilers ... I'm usually stunned by all the Dunnnn Dunnn Dunnn episodes of WHO DID IT? I like it that way... From Khala Khalu convo it seems Tanveer had married someone for money 20 yrs ago ( when aahil was already 7/8) ... Yes, she is either telling him that he killed the step dad or that she had to kill the step dad FOR Aahil... Either way ... He feels guilty for everything ...

Thank you for reading.... I appreciate it...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-09, 04:33

Yeh main kya dekh rahi hoon...y is there a migration of beauty over to QH..tch tch..no wonder Sabster.. U r unable to withdraw from the clutches of Qute Hai  hppy as for the precap..  Twisted Evil BRING IT ON...thanks for the awesome look into the epi..Sabi isshtyle  long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum