Latest topics

‘Qubool Hai’ Is Lucky To Have An Inexpensive Actor Like Karanvir Bohra: Surbhi Jyoti

View previous topic View next topic Go down

‘Qubool Hai’ Is Lucky To Have An Inexpensive Actor Like Karanvir Bohra: Surbhi Jyoti

Post by candy on 2014-05-08, 16:56

Ever since ‘Qubool Hai’ has taken a leap, viewers are desperately waiting for the fresh season of romance. As of now Sanam and Ahil are shown fighting most of the time, very much like Asad and Zoya used to do. But very soon audience will see romance blooming between the two as Sanam has entered Ahil’s house as a cook.
Ahead of this romantic track Surabhi Jyoti and Karanvir Bohra excitedly revealed about their on-screen and off-screen equation with each other and non-stop pulled each other’s legs.

Q. Surabhi, how has been your journey working with Karanvir so far?

Surbhi: He is a ‘fukra’ and his full family is ‘fukra’. He is full of attitude. Look here I am trying to be friends with him but he is throwing attitude.

Karanvir (counters): Look who is taking, she throws lot of attitude as if she is trying to convey that “Look I am the boss on the sets, I have been around for the longest time. “

Surbhi(stops Karanvir in between):
Of course, I am the boss. And it’s because of me that we are working together so well. You know I am so friendly and pleasant. Anyone would be comfortable working with me.

Karanvir(smiles): Now you know, she is so self-obsessed. Everyone knows that I am very friendly and she is taking all the credits for it.

Surabhi : Oh yes, he is right, he is very affable and I am liking, working with my third hero but he takes time to open-up.

Karanvir(laughs): Yes I take time to open up, the only thing that I am opening here are my clothes. Ever since I have been on the show I hardly wore anything. The makers are making me flaunt my body.

Surbhi: You know, he is saving production’s money on clothes. “Qubool Hai” is lucky to have an inexpensive actor like Karanvir Bohra. Just look at his revealing clothes.

Q. Karanvir is a senior actor. Have you taken acting tips from him?

Surbhi: Yes he is a senior actor and he behaves like one but yes I am learning a lot from him.

Karanvir: No no, I don’t behave like senior actor. Infact she behaves, as if I am a newcomer on the set.

Surbhi(interrupts) : No wonder, I call him ‘fukra’. He is lying so blatantly.

Q.  Tell us something about your on-screen chemistry and romantic track?

Surbhi: As of now, there is no romance but yes it will happen soon. Right now I have entered Ahil’s house as cook and he gets very angry when he comes to know about this.

Ahil: We have shot that soon beautifully, hope audience likes it.

Q. Any message for your audience and fans?

Surbhi: We are really thankful that audience have accepted Sanam and Ahil so soon. We are working very hard on this new story and audience will surely like it.

-by NR

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ‘Qubool Hai’ Is Lucky To Have An Inexpensive Actor Like Karanvir Bohra: Surbhi Jyoti

Post by sweetheart on 2014-05-08, 22:24

wow even i liked their couple 
wow ur updates r quiet intresting candy

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: ‘Qubool Hai’ Is Lucky To Have An Inexpensive Actor Like Karanvir Bohra: Surbhi Jyoti

Post by candy on 2014-05-10, 23:03

Shobika.. Thanks yaar long hug

actually QH was my fav show.. And surbhi too..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-10, 23:05

hppy hppy ah the headlines, I thou she was calling him cheap...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-10, 23:08

hppy  the only thing he is opening are his clothes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-10, 23:09

I am liking this guy..seems he is quite chilled out type..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-05-12, 14:59

Tanthya wrote:I am liking this guy..seems he is quite chilled out type..
s sathya i agree wit ur state hpee

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum