Latest topics

Good episode of Akbar-Jodha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good episode of Akbar-Jodha

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-08, 20:33

CVs have gotten their act right this time. I felt after a long time they gave us todayan episode which could be called an "Akbar's Episode".

Our fears of yesterday about Teerthkar Abolishment and Jodha's glorified role in it were actually proved groundless. Jalal remembered the his discussion with Jodha, but that was after his own observation and decision. So for me that FB scene was like any other FB he's been having. Not related to Teerthkar per se.

Jalal was today the Shehenshah-e-Hind who cared for his awaam like a father. Just loved his emotional dialogues.   long hug 

And cap of all caps, it seems Jodha Beghum wants to sudharofy her mistake. (She admitted it WAS a mistake Wink) so the pre-cap says.

Let's wait for tomorrow .. hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Good episode of Akbar-Jodha

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-08, 20:50

oh it was a wonderful episode alright sam
the angry emperor is a treat to watch, i loved it and the precap too
CV's finally did justice :D
honorary mention: since jo's absence...jalal has been nicking her jewellery left right and centre
WHAT could be his motive ??? planning to join the drag-queen competition of agra ? and that beauty spot of jalal's in the disguise ROFL
first aadham, then suju and now ROFL
also... shopkeeper was wearing jalal's badal wala blue jama hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-08, 20:55

Jalal's badal wala blue jama is commoner clothes which has been shown already few times and lot of people wearing at the same time in Agra and Mathura
Jiggy wrote:oh it was a wonderful episode alright sam
honorary mention: since jo's absence...jalal has been nicking her jewellery left right and centre
WHAT could be his motive ??? planning to join the drag-queen competition of agra ? and that beauty spot of jalal's in the disguise ROFL
first aadham, then suju and now  ROFL

Last edited by aashyagh on 2014-05-08, 20:55; edited 1 time in total

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-08, 20:55

Jiggy wrote:oh it was a wonderful episode alright sam
first aadham, then suju and now  ROFL
Oh I noticed that badal wala jama too.. That shopkeeper was quite hefty Jigs. Thanks God RT had put on a lot of weight then. Varana PH ko shopkeeper ke liye naya jama lena pdata.. hppy

And that beeeaauuty spat was something out of ajit wale movies, may be stolen from Rabert.  ROFL

But to be fair, Jalal didn't try that earring on. OMG, I'd have had apoplectic attack.  ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-08, 20:58

@ jiggy....... ROFL  ROFL 
yaar tu bhi na..........kamse kam aaj itna achha epi dekhne ko mili...............toh aaj cvs ko chhod de......unki izzat kamse kam aaj to mat utar.........
badal wala dress......it's very simple.........it demoting day by day........just notice at d order of wearing.... hppy  hppy 

& earring placing in pic-------i also feel is ridiculous..........so sam now u got 2 know why our jallu's eyes seem so tired........are agar saari raat chaand dekhke, khwab dekhke, earring pic mein lagake , pic se baat karke, ansu bahake bitayega.toh nind kaha se aayega??? Shocked  Shocked 

& precap.......am also going 2 oil my ears. hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 21:02

'Bhoooooooool' did I just hear the word right...
'bhoooool' OMGGGG did she actually accept that she bhooled? I thought there never was a word like that in her dictionary! 
beautiful epi yaar... long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-08, 21:05

lashy wrote:'Bhoooooooool' did I just hear the word right...
'bhoooool' OMGGGG did she actually accept that she bhooled? I thought there never was a word like that in her dictionary! 
OH YEAHHHHH...  long hug 

This week's eppies have been good na.... Let's hope CV bhaisahabs end the week on the same note or again babaji ka thullu...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-08, 21:08

lol lashy
you ears haven't bhooled you dear...
i watched the precap on a loop... party time at agra... sr time at agra

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 21:10

Yeah like maybe Jodha runs and gives him a kiss or something  Starry Love 
Saying 'I would have preferred bhashans but I think you'll like this new hunar of saying sorry more!'

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 21:11

I know jiggy... party time if for no one else, for Jalal - that guy needs a break!  ROFL

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-08, 21:11

Lashy, we all are speechless with Jodha's bhool wala word, imagine Jalal's condition.  Today's episode was Jalalacious.  Where is your post?? hpee 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 21:14

Oy ash posted na... 8th may - he's not a people pleaser, but a leader waalaa...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-08, 21:59

@sam
raabert ??
jalal to jo: aap baaghin hongi, par log hume LOIN ke naam se jaante hai
loin.... ROFL
wonder if the pic you imagined now is the same as what is did ROFL ROFL

@sanchu
hum nhai chodenge cv's ki ungli karna hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-08, 23:42

aashyagh wrote:Lashy, we all are speechless with Jodha's bhool wala word, imagine Jalal's condition.  Today's episode was Jalalacious.  Where is your post?? hpee 
Aashyagh, @blue I love it so cool. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-08, 23:46

Sam_0506 wrote:CVs have gotten their act right this time. I felt after a long time they gave us todayan episode which could be called an "Akbar's Episode".

Our fears of yesterday about Teerthkar Abolishment and Jodha's glorified role in it were actually proved groundless. Jalal remembered the his discussion with Jodha, but that was after his own observation and decision. So for me that FB scene was like any other FB he's been having. Not related to Teerthkar per se.

Jalal was today the Shehenshah-e-Hind who cared for his awaam like a father. Just loved his emotional dialogues.   long hug 

And cap of all caps, it seems Jodha Beghum wants to sudharofy her mistake. (She admitted it WAS a mistake Wink) so the pre-cap says.

Hi Sam, you so right CV's are kinda meeting our expectations hope it continues.
 Thumbsup

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-09, 00:31

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:CVs have gotten their act right this time. I felt after a long time they gave us todayan episode which could be called an "Akbar's Episode".

Hi Sam, you so right CV's are kinda meeting our expectations hope it continues.
 Thumbsup
Let's keep the hope up Nanaya... things have been so bad, they HAVE to get better now...  Thumbsup

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum