Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 8 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 8 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-08, 22:37

Written update...

The episode starts...
at night...
mrs bhalla comes in simi's room...
she sits with her nd asks didnt she slepr yet..simi was crying..she says how can i sleep without my husband..only because of that girl..you people didnt said anything to raman he was beating him so badly...bhalla hears with teary eyes...
Simi says you have proud on your bahu na...now go with her..me nd my baby will live alone..mrs bhalla says she is my bahu but you are my beti...come have dinmer...simi says i dont want to see face of sishita...bhalla says no ishita is there..but she doesnt comes..bhalla leaves nd says i will not eat food without you...she leaves..

Simi gets a call nd is shocked to hear..something..

in hall...
Mr bhalla asks from mrs bhalla about simi..she tells that she didnt came..all this is becauss of ishita..raman says she had done nothing...mrs bhalla taunts him that you didnt felt amythimg for your sister..
Simi comes out nd says that she wants to go outside for sometime..they leaves...

Mr bhalla talks with raman...romi nd mr bhalla say that ishita left...raman asks where..mr bhalla says at her house because she was insulted alot...raman shouts that i said so much for her but still she left..i will not go to take her...romi says i will go to take her..raman yes go nd take your socity with you..
Raman leaves...mr bhalla says that she will not come with u...romi says we can try na...

At iyer's
Ishita says to romi that why he is asking for sorry...romi says please come...ishita says i cant...romi thinks an idea..
at bhalla house romi starts leaving with bags..raman says where you are going now..romi says at iyer house..raman says what nonsense..romi nd raman had a talk about this...

Atlast mr bhalla says i will go to take her...
mr bhalla comes nd joins hands infront of ishita...she says no need..ishu says she cant come..mr bhaa tries to convince her...

In room...
ruhi nd shravan were having a fight with pillow...the fight was for ishita that why she left house...
Shravan says its your papa s fault...ruhi leaves am going to ask from papa...ishita asks where u r going...

At bhalla housE...
Raman says to Mr bhalla that she didnt came with you also na..she insulted you..its really bad..mr bhalla says oh really now you started careing for me...ruhi comes there and asks from raman that why you sent ishima oyt of the house...raman asks who told you so..
Ruhi says shravan said that you are not good...raman says nothing like that she told na she went for holiday...ruhi says teachers have holidays not dentists...
I told you na papa that you have to say sorry to ishima...

Raman was waiting for ishu at iyer house...
balla asks from raman to come and eat food...raman says no thanks..
Ishita comes..raman goes to her nd says i want to talk with you...ishita says..yeah.nd she says you thrown me out of house..raman takes ishitA to room..he says to the family that you guys can have your food...i am talking with my wife so it can take time...

In room ishita was standing near window..
Raman comes and says I AM SORRY ishita...Ishita was surprised
Raman says i know whatever i had done is wrong...i know you were not wrong..now what should i do..
He say i brought u at home as ruhi's mother but i didnt saved u..sorry forgive me...
Raman says am leaving...ishita says are you leaving he says yes...she asks alone...he says..she says you will not take me with you...raman is very happy...he says thank god you came if u didnt then ruhi dadima surely made me murga...
They laughs...raman says lets go...she holds his hand nd says thank you..
They both says sorry to eachother...they laughs and talks lovingly..
At last they leaves...

Precap:- simi comes to meet parmeet in jail...parmeet says her to live at that house..
He mades a plan

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-08, 23:32; edited 2 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 8 may 2014 written update

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-08, 22:48

Jenny.... Jaldi karo... Waiting...!! hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-08, 23:38

Updated

Shailu are you watching this show

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-08, 23:42

Wow! Thanks for the super fast update! 
Very funny episode today especially the part where Romi goes to bring his bhabi back! 
Dreading whatever Param is going to make Simmi do now. I just don't get women like Simmi. Only in soaps do we see this whole concept of pati parameshwar taken to ridiculous extents! In real life, women are not really this stupid. Whenever I see stuff like what Simmi is doing now, it just makes me furious! Hope they don't continue that for too long.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-08, 23:43

Hooked my pleasure yaar...
Yes i liked the last part of ishra

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-08, 23:50

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hooked my pleasure yaar...
yes! Raman dragging her into the room and then apologising to her was hilarious. Really, Raavan Kumar!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-09, 00:03

cutie pai :-) wrote:Updated

No Jenny... Just came to cheer u....
Wonderful update... long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 00:16

Shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Updated

No Jenny... Just came to cheer u....
Wonderful update... long hug
I watched the show Jenny and read your update too !!
great update yaar 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 00:18

hooked wrote:
yes! Raman dragging her into the room and then apologising to her was hilarious. Really, Raavan Kumar!!!  hppy
Ishra were hilarious yaar I will watch the repeats of three shows tonight yaar RR,BI and YHM all were soo romantic yaar 
 Starry Love  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-09, 01:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Ishra were hilarious yaar I will watch the repeats of three shows tonight yaar RR,BI and YHM all were soo romantic yaar 
 Starry Love  Starry Love
Yeah, Ishita and Raman were cute until they started smiling too much towards the end. That wasn't very much in character, I felt. Wish there was more talking. This couple talks and argues. That is what makes them special! Raman smiling so much was a bit weird.  Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-05-09, 08:36

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Starry Love  Starry Love
Yeah, Ishita and Raman were cute until they started smiling too much towards the end. That wasn't very much in character, I felt. Wish there was more talking. This couple talks and argues. That is what makes them special! Raman smiling so much was a bit weird.  Shocked

@bold...felt d same....may be old Raman was like dat oly...sweet and pleasant...Ishitha s bring old Raman back I thnk

der was sum probs n editing I think

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-09, 12:35

anusha.cochin wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Starry Love  Starry Love

@bold...felt d same....may be old Raman was like dat oly...sweet and pleasant...Ishitha s bring old Raman back I thnk

der was sum probs n editing I think
yes, the old Raman would have been like that but the sudden change is a little strange!  hpee  The show is portraying how Raman is changing thanks to Ishu and they are pacing that quite well in general. In tomorrow's episode, editing might have been the reason why it seemed weird. The part where the music started to play in the bg was the bit where they were very unlike their characters. Ishita suddenly became babyish, pouting and stuff. Raman suddenly became all gooey as well. That's just not them. The bit with the dialogue was very natural though and they could have just continued to show them talking and laughing with the music playing in the background.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum