Latest topics

Qubool hai 8th May written update , Sanam trapped in Ahil's room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool hai 8th May written update , Sanam trapped in Ahil's room.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 22:48

Episode starts with Azhar trying to impress dr. Ayesha at the pool side... He tries his best to remember the lines of the poem but can't and dr. Ayesha finishes the poem for him. He gifts her a red rose. She thanks him for agreeing to allow her to finish her Medical studies ... Azhar says I love pills/medicines  too, I take pills even when I'm not sick. Ayesha looks confused ( he is definitely NOT a doctor ) He spills tea over her hand ( super nervous ... Too much lying, conniving is eating his brain up) .She asks for medicine in pharmacological terms ... He has no idea what to give her. Sanam comes and soaks her hand in cold water and then puts Haldi on her burnt hand... Azhar wanted to scold Sanam but Ayesha explains that was the best treatment under the circumstance and says that he should know that ( as a doc)  Azhar has no choice but to thank Sanam. 

Shazia is busy talking about ... fantasy with her boyfriend over the phone. Latif asks Sanam to clean the rooms with a broom. Sanam agrees reluctantly. Sanam overhears Khala Khalu plotting that once Azhar is married they will have access to endless ATM. Sanam misunderstands that they have so much money that they can have a ATM machine installed at home but  they don't want to pay her enough for all the hard work. She decides to call for a new job but her cell phone didnt have enough balance / money on it to call. She decides to use the land phone line instead. She overhears shazia's dirty talk with her boyfriend and hangs up ... Shazia hears the click and knows Sanam has been eavesdropping.  She drags Sanam to Ahil's room so that BroJaan ( ha ha that's the high fi version of bhai Jaan, I guess) . Sanam is scared but luckily bro Jaan is not in his room. 

Nazia comes over to pacify Shazia and support Sanam saying she didnt mean to overhear  the conversation. Shazia leaves huffing- puffing and promising to throw Sanam out of the house. Latif says he doesn't wish even his enemy to fall under the wrath of Shazia... She is a devil reincarnate.

Aahil returns and at night screams for Latif... As usual Latif is nowhere to be seen .... So Sanam follows the routine of taking ice for his drinks to his room... Here comes the random gust of wind ... She covers her face, places the bucket and prepares  to leave the dark room but the remote controlled door closes on her face.  Aahil is slightly drunk/ buzzed and says ..."sweetheart come to me, my darling" ...Sanam is petrified... "He says why are you trying to leave, why did you come if you really wanted to leave?" He corners her in the dark room and takes the dupatta off...saying "what kinda cheesy clothes are you wearing" ( he thinks it's one of his innumerable girlfriends, me thinks) ... He tugs at the strings ( Doree) of her top and keeps wrapping it in his fingers ... Sanam is in tears now... Junoon tere ishq ka plays ( I guess only for aahil it plays , for Sanam it's more like ... Somebody get me outta here) ...

The phone rings and Rehaan is the savior. He calls for the Australian clients who want to hold a video conference... Ahil gets ready tucking his pants ( we have seen this before ... A super smart wheeler dealer who can be ready for conference call in a second) . Sanam tries to get the remote to open the door but Rehaan sees her through the notebook camera... Ahil's back is towards her so he didn't see her... Sanam also realizes that Rehaan can see her in Ahil's room. She begs silently to Rehaan to keep quiet and not say anything... Rehaan plays along , Sanam opens the door and leaves. ( Rehaan looks super handsome and his undertone acting is superb)

She is in the  kitchen crying... Flashbacks of Ahil burning the Dhaba and now him trying to get intimate with her is making her feel helpless. She cries cause she feels nothing is Apna in this city, an ominous feeling of something going wrong in her life is imminent ( I guess it means she will fall in love and aahil will turn her life upside down but right now she hates this horrible man with all her heart).

Shazia complains about Sanam in the morning... She wants her fired... Nazia supports Sanam, so does Khala Khalu ( cos Sanam is cheap labor) ...Latif support her indirectly and says "why fire her... There are so many others ways to punish her" (Allah Miah , who knows what Latif is plotting) .... Shazia says in wry tone  that bro jan doesn't want to fire her cos she spent the night in his room... BroJaan, I mean aahil is shocked at the realization that it was Sanam not his phantom girlfriend who visited him last night... 

Precap: aahil is again in a dark room holding Sanam's hand from the back. He flickers a lighter to see her face... Junoon plays in the back ground. Arabian nights all over again.

WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR DHWANIFORUM.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-09, 05:04; edited 5 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool hai 8th May written update , Sanam trapped in Ahil's room.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 23:26

Updated.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 23:40; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-08, 23:40

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 00:20

What I never saw in the previous 2 combo sets... I am sensing in this combo...A Beginning of a sizzle...

Thanks, Sabster ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-09, 07:35

Tanthya wrote:What I never saw in the previous 2 combo sets... I am sensing in this combo...A Beginning of a sizzle...

Thanks, Sabster ..

I agree with you Tanthya ... I thought KSG- SJ had nice chemistry ... But it was just lukewarm ... But these two KVB and SJ have already built up a tension that will permit super sizzling online chemistry if the story allows it... Well at this point we can just wait for the story to unfold ... I find both SJ and KVB to be really good actors.  Thumbsup

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-10, 11:11

Thanks sabi.. WinkWink
loved your written update

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-11, 07:07

Thank you so much candy... Really appreciate it :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum