Latest topics

im scared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im scared

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-09, 09:30

guys the serial jodha akbar is following the same track as the movie.....jodha jalal separation....maham out....and also the taxes for hindus cancelled...the next part in the movie is that azeem-o-shah shehenshah song and jalal declared as akbar....and then jalal being shot....
im scared tht if they follow what happened in the movie then what will happen?? whill jalal also get shot and jodha crying like a freak????????????

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: im scared

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-09, 09:39

yeah aisha i have also noticed it.b8 i'm n8 scared on this track..i am scared of that mus in sr, ruqu pregnancy track yaar........i just don't want this 2 happen........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sumana.ramesh.71 on 2014-05-09, 10:13

yes aisha and sanchu this spoiler i saw in IF
The spoiler that is spoling my mood!
Just as I was about to post my take this morning I saw this spoiler that someone has posted. It appears to be an article from some magazine (I don't know which one) but it predicts that Jodha and Jalal's consummation will happen in the context of Ruqaiya being again pregnant. 
Here is the spoiler (courtesy whoever posted it):
The much awaited consummation scene of Jodha and Akbar is soon going to come on your TV screens. Zee TV's popular show Jodha-Akbar has always delighted it's viewers by strong story line and amazing star cast. Audiences like to watch the romantic scenes between Jodha- Akbar and have been waiting for a long time to see their passionate consummation track. After a month long separation of Jodha and Akbar due to Akbar's misunderstanding, Jodha is all set to return to her husband's palace. She will be whole heatedly welcomed in the palace by all. On the day of their marriage anniversary Jalal will have to leave Jodha and go to save Shehnaaz's son Rahim as he will be in danger. Jodha will argue with him for leaving her alone that night, but crisis doesn't end here, the same night they will get to know that Rukaiya is pregnant. Poor Jalal will have to leave Jodha alone again to meet Rukaiya. Jodha will feel terribly bad and she will fight with Jalal. He will try to pacify her and then slowly they will forget everything and fall into each other's arms. Ekta Kapoor is famous for beautifully portraying love on small screen. We really hope this one too will be liked by Jodha-Akbar fans. Are you excited to watch the passionate romance of your favorite TV couple? 
I am not sure here if Ruqaiaya is really pregnant or she fears that Jodha has returned and she and Maham think of this pregnancy-faking to separate Jodha and Jalal. I hope it is the latter.
But even if their plans fail, I don't like the idea of this extra distraction on the side when the consummation scene is being included.
Can anybody call Zee and say we don't like this idea at all?!!!

i

sumana.ramesh.71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-09, 10:18

sanchu wrote:yeah aisha i have also noticed it.b8 i'm n8 scared on this track..i am scared of that mus in sr, ruqu pregnancy track yaar........i just don't want this 2 happen........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
i dont think thts gonna happen dude!! y would jodha argue with jalal for saving shenaaz's son???? i mean she loves ppl who save others!! and ruks pregnancy i think its fake...!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-09, 10:18

offo....
i don't think this is a spoiler guys....
look how far its predicting things...
genuine spoilers, like airtel and tata sky ones, comain only a few sentences, and deal with the current track.....
this one is a prediction..... 
anyhoo...
 aish.... ekta has done her homework and is showing correct historical situations in akbar's life... the vishkanya, the sujamal entering harem etc etc.....
if i read right, one of shariffuddin's men did attack jalal
so its probable they'll show it here....
why so tensed gyus.... take a chill pilla nd just enjoy whats being offered....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-09, 10:19

sumana.ramesh.71 wrote:yes aisha and sanchu this spoiler i saw in IF
The spoiler that is spoling my mood!
Just as I was about to post my take this morning I saw this spoiler that someone has posted. It appears to be an article from some magazine (I don't know which one) but it predicts that Jodha and Jalal's consummation will happen in the context of Ruqaiya being again pregnant. 
Here is the spoiler (courtesy whoever posted it):
The much awaited consummation scene of Jodha and Akbar is soon going to come on your TV screens. Zee TV's popular show Jodha-Akbar has always delighted it's viewers by strong story line and amazing star cast. Audiences like to watch the romantic scenes between Jodha- Akbar and have been waiting for a long time to see their passionate consummation track. After a month long separation of Jodha and Akbar due to Akbar's misunderstanding, Jodha is all set to return to her husband's palace. She will be whole heatedly welcomed in the palace by all. On the day of their marriage anniversary Jalal will have to leave Jodha and go to save Shehnaaz's son Rahim as he will be in danger. Jodha will argue with him for leaving her alone that night, but crisis doesn't end here, the same night they will get to know that Rukaiya is pregnant. Poor Jalal will have to leave Jodha alone again to meet Rukaiya. Jodha will feel terribly bad and she will fight with Jalal. He will try to pacify her and then slowly they will forget everything and fall into each other's arms. Ekta Kapoor is famous for beautifully portraying love on small screen. We really hope this one too will be liked by Jodha-Akbar fans. Are you excited to watch the passionate romance of your favorite TV couple? 
I am not sure here if Ruqaiaya is really pregnant or she fears that Jodha has returned and she and Maham think of this pregnancy-faking to separate Jodha and Jalal. I hope it is the latter.
But even if their plans fail, I don't like the idea of this extra distraction on the side when the consummation scene is being included.
Can anybody call Zee and say we don't like this idea at all?!!!

i
its a topic here also dude...we read this post already..but thanks anywys...i think its fake!! y would jodha agrue with jalal for saving shenaaz son!! she is mother india.....she loves saving other ppl!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-09, 10:24

Jiggy wrote:offo....
genuine spoilers, like airtel and tata sky ones, comain only a few sentences, and deal with the current track.....
anyhoo...
 aish.... ekta has done her homework and is showing correct historical situations in akbar's life... the vishkanya, the sujamal entering harem etc etc.....
lol i agree with u jiggy..this can be a fake spolier...cuz i wont be able to believe tht jodha is arguing with jalal for saving shenaaz kid's life!!!
and dude all i care about is if akbar gets shot then crying track with start and will last for a week!! remember the tiger incident lasted for a week!!
and im tired of extened tracks dude....i think this is the only reason why i like the movie more...the crying part ended within 10 minutes!! hppy

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-09, 10:27

aishakapoor wrote:
anyhoo...
lol i agree with u jiggy..this can be a fake spolier...cuz i wont be able to believe tht jodha is arguing with jalal for saving shenaaz kid's life!!!
and dude all i care about is if akbar gets shot then crying track with start and will last for a week!! remember the tiger incident lasted for a week!!
and im tired of extened tracks dude....i think this is the only reason why i like the movie more...the crying part ended within 10 minutes!! hppy
and the sr in less that 5  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
gimme the seria over the movie any day

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-09, 10:32

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:
anyhoo...
lol ya...i think i would choose the serial more than the movie only in this case!!!! hppy 
i think they should exchange timings in certain cases..... hppy

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-09, 11:15

aishakapoor wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:
anyhoo...
lol ya...i think i would choose the serial more than the movie only in this case!!!! hppy 
i think they should exchange timings in certain cases..... hppy
 aisha, jiggy.tumlogon ko sr kitne waqt keliye chahiye yaar??????? hppy  hppy 
scientifically.........a couple can have their se*ual relationship maximum 4 1 hour....incliding forth play......so the sr is maximum going 4 9-10 mins in serial.........b8 our discussion will long 4 9-10 days.definately...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum