Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 09May14 "Ishita Raman candle light dinner date" WU+VU+Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 09May14 "Ishita Raman candle light dinner date" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 14:44

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where the track to romantic diner date of Ishra was being shot ..
Ishita is wearing the blue sleeveless evening gown that Raman had presented her .. Raman is looking handsome in blacj n white suit over light coloured shirt

The BG song was .."hum tum ek kamre mein band ho aur chabi kho jaye .."

VO says Ishita and Raman had planned a date .. They got  ready to go out but their family members played a prank on them .. They al left the house after locking them in .. hppy  hppy 
Their family wants them to have their dinner date right at home !! Aww so cute
 ROFL  Heart 
Ishita is shocked to know they have been locked in ..Raman is furious .. She angrily removes her jewellery ...They get into an argument.. Serious discussion ..they are disappointed ... Soon Then they mellow down .. They accept the situation  .. They begin to become more civil towards eachother ...
 Heart 
They start talking they share a glass of coke .. They smile and feel embarased that their family might have planned this and this is not accidental ..
 Heart 
Soon  lights go off.... power failure  ??  Or this was handiwork of family members ??
Ishita and raman are forced to light up candles and have candle light dinner in the seclusion of their own house
 Starry Love  Dance  ROFL 

VO says that Ishita and Raman are looking a perfect handsome couple ...
Ishita speaks to viewes about her dress being gifted by Raman and how she had her hair permed for the date ...

Raman jokes about being locked up in the house by his own family ..

VO says that this forced candle light date will pave the way forthwir romance to begin and we shall see yeh hai  mohabbatein of Raman and ishita at last
 Heart  Heart 

Video update .....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pictures ......

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 19:22; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 09May14 "Ishita Raman candle light dinner date" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-09, 16:36

Sumana I ve posted 2 videos. Pls chk...

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 09May14 "Ishita Raman candle light dinner date" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 16:53

Buvna wrote:Sumana I ve posted 2 videos. Pls chk...
Hello Bhuvna . Thanks for informing me yaara ..
You seem to be a great fan of this show is it !!!....

I shall definitely watch your videos
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-09, 17:06

Tnx Sumana..

Ofcourse Iam a gr8 fan.. This is the ONLY serial I see... So I enjoy every episode  from day 1 of YHM... long hug

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 17:19

Buvna wrote:Tnx Sumana..

Ofcourse Iam a gr8 fan.. This is the ONLY serial I see... So I enjoy every episode  from day 1 of YHM... long hug

Good yaar I am watching it too ..
Nice show quite real of you ask me .. No pretences
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 19:24

Buvna wrote:Sumana I ve posted 2 videos. Pls chk...

Bhuvna I checked the home alone videos .. They are great yaar and such HD clarity !! Good yaar .. Thanks for sharing
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum