Latest topics

It was fun to work with Karan Singh Grover, but Karanvir’s cool too: Surbhi Jyoti

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It was fun to work with Karan Singh Grover, but Karanvir’s cool too: Surbhi Jyoti

Post by candy on 2014-05-09, 19:25

She was bitten by the acting bug while in college, and for actress Surbhi Jyoti, who did theatre alongwith her studies, there was no looking for an alternative career. 

The Punjabi kudi gradually made her way to Punjabi soaps and movies, but became a household name after she joined the saas-bahu drama on a Hindi GEC with her daily soap — Qubool Hai — as Zoya. Post a 20 year leap, the actress is now playing Zoya's daughter Sanam. Shooting round the clock for the leap sequence, the actress takes out time for a quick chat.

Talking about how the leap is taking up all her time, Surbhi says,

"Because of the leap, everything is new, the actors, the locations. It will take time for things to settle down. It is difficult to shoot continuously for so many hours, but it is interesting too." 

For Surbhi, the interesting part also came with the number of male actors coming and going in the show. She says,
"I think it is fun. We shouldn't stick to one person for life. We should go with the flow."

Talking about fans wanting the show to go off air if her ex-costar Karan Singh Grover does not come back, she says,
"I understand it is their love for the onscreen jodi. But as actors, we know the whole strategy. While our intention is not to ignore their feelings, they need to go with the flow."

Talking about her costars, she says,

"Karan Singh Grover is a great actor and it was a lot of fun to work with him. Karanvir (Bohra) too is a great actor and is very supportive."

TOI

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: It was fun to work with Karan Singh Grover, but Karanvir’s cool too: Surbhi Jyoti

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 20:51

Thanks for sharing Candy
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: It was fun to work with Karan Singh Grover, but Karanvir’s cool too: Surbhi Jyoti

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-11, 21:06

Hfs candy
i loved asya

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-05-12, 15:09

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hfs candy
i loved asya
ME TOO YAAR
BUT SAHIL TO ROCKING YA

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum