Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 09th May Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 09th May Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 19:29

Anhoni ko honi kar de honi ko anhoni
Ek jagah jab jama ho teeno Jaaalal , Toodarrrr , Atgahhh Khan
Anhoni ko honi..........

The Royal decree is handed to the messengers and they are ordered to hand them over to the respective  overlords, chieftains , governors .. The messengers are  strictly instructed to convey to the said  overlords/C/Govs/  Any violation of the decree will result in harsh punishment.

A announcement is made in public  places that  the Lagaan has been abolished and henceforth  Hindus will not be paying any Lagaans.

SOMEWHERE  in a LONELY SPOT

Pratap is praying  when his messenger  informs him about Jalal's decision to abolish the Lagaan Tax . The Incisive mind of Pratap immediately grasps the difficulties that Jalal 's decision has thrown up..He is sure now that Hiindu subjects will support him as the sore spot has been removed .. but Pratap is undeterred ..He swears to oppose Jalal at every turn as he is a invader.  The Rajputs are impressed ..

AGRA

Moti and some Hindu Servants wish to see Jalal; Jalal orders them in .. They sing praises of Jalal's broadmindedness and thank him for removing  the tax. Moti adds that had Jodha been here , she too would have been elated ..Jalal hopes that THIS news does reach Jodha and she at least will remember him on this pretext.

AMER

Jodha is praying to Kalima.. Saguni Bai.. informs Jodha Begum that her time to depart has come .. Jodha smilingly agrees and says she has completed her prayers and will be leaving  soon..saguni corrects her pointing out that SHe had called her Jodha Begum and  not Kunwri Jodha .. Jodha is puzzled, she falteringly replies that she has not understood Saguni's cryptic talk.. Saguni grows even more enigmatic, retorts  that destiny is always inscrutable ..

Jodha walks out ...

AGRA

Hamida and Jalal have a chat.. Hamida has begun to treat Jalal as the King addressing him respectfully ..Hamida hesitantly brings up the issue of Maham n involving her in running of Admin..   It is shot down by Jalal.

AMER

Jodha is handing out coins to Hindu pilgrims so that they can pay the Laggan..when a maid comes hurrying , tells Jodha that a messenger from Agra has come with the news that Lagaan has been abolished .. Jodha is very surprised .. enroute from temple , she is ecstatic to hear everyone singing praises of Jalal. Jodha realizes that Jalal's heart has awakened ..

SOULTALK

Jodha says she began to recollect each and every word that he had said.. we get the flashback of Jalal apologizing, of all the other moments...

AGRA

maham is in her room, gnashing her teeth n riling againstthe overweening influence of Jodha .. maham is angry that jalal is veering towards Hinduism away from Islam, She blames Jodha for this change.

Hamid walks into Maham's room.. Hamida and maham engage in conversation..Hamida informs Maham that her faults have been many but at the same time, Hamida says one cannot  overlook Maham's contribution and her sacrifices .. Hamida encourages Maham to try and decrease  the distance  between jalal and herself.. Hamida points out that Jalal still respects her hence  he has overlooked many faults of Adham and hers.. Hamida wishes the best for Maham n leaves..

Maham who was looking all broken with tears rolling down her cheeks gets back to cruel mode  again.Maham  says unto the empty room that she is least bothered about Jalal's opinion nor concerned about him.. From this moment on, All her energies, her planning will be towards  getting her own Son Adham  to the throne ..

Amer

All have sat down to dinner and are waiting for Jodha to  come.. Jodha bustles in, declares that she was foolish n pushed her stubbornness beyond limit n wants to return to Agra , that too on that night itself...All in one breath....   Mainavati  reminds Jodha that it is night n not safe plus one has to see auspicious time but Bharmal  shoots down this suggestions saying that Since Jodha is returning to her home, there is no need for such formalities * Poor man did not want to take any chances with his mercurial daughter *

PRECAP

jalal is deliriously ecstatically joyously blissfullu happy on getting the news that JB is coming to Agra...In his euphoria , he hugs Atgah n breaks into Cheshire cat grin... while in the background the palace seem to be getting decorated for some  party..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 09th May Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 20:06

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 20:23

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-09, 20:35

thanks for the WU tants long hug
good episode today...
and jodha admitting to her faults and wanting to rectify it... she's returning only and only for jalal and here i'm doing a dazed jig of the happy Clap
and she wants to return tonight itself ?? lagta hai control nahi hoo paa raha... koi ise bharmal ka jet plane de do...
precap... was brilliant... jalal flashing his batteesi made me flash my own...
boy... he looked so very very very happy...
i am in happy land today with the teletubbies :D

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-09, 20:37

sathya..........aaj to phirse party honi chahiye meri jaan....at last jo has realised her mistake........thank god......otherwise i was thinking that after delivery of salim frm salim chishti's factory.......then aftr a leap...he will went 2 amer 2 take his mom....... hppy  hppy 

b8 scared of this BRAND AMBASSADOR OF SUPER NIRMA SAFEDI............god knows what's going in her mind.....
otherwise the episode was ok......just hoping that jj sr wil happen widout any problem like ruqu case etc. etc.. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 21:08

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants  long hug
good episode today...
and jodha admitting to her faults and wanting to rectify it... she's returning only and only for jalal and here i'm doing a dazed jig of the happy  Clap
and she wants to return tonight itself ?? lagta hai control nahi hoo paa raha... koi ise bharmal ka jet plane de do...
precap... was brilliant... jalal flashing his batteesi made me flash my own...
boy... he looked so very very very happy...
i am in happy land today with the teletubbies  :D

You are welcomes , Jiggy   long hug

Yes, It is.. The episodes have begun to get back its old shine ( long way to go but going all the same) ..  I would wish to see the present Jalal and hope he does not revert to  tail wagging pooch of  yore ..

So far we have seen Jalal stumbling, shuffling on the road to love, I also wish to see Jodha making her faltering steps towards that realization...

P:S:  let the Kitkit continue ..woe betide anyone who tries to deprive me of Kitkits ( My energy source  n my motherlode )

Wish maanging,

jalal should not get entrapped by  Maham again..

Pir Mohammed death  CBI enquiry chaloo hoying n considering tht they took a year to book Shivani, we can safely assume it will be another decade before Adham is brought to the gallows..

Pack off Shenazz.. I  have never liked  Peroxide booties , Finish her track ..n throw her  into Pond !!

Can Hamida stop being a Saint??  My teeth is on the verge of breaking out with all the gritting it has to put  up with...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-09, 21:32

@tants
yep...
hameeda today made me want to shake her by her shoulders sooo bad... grr...
and shenu... she's connected to the cave mystery i'm sure...
maybe that baby is hers and the guy trapped is her hubby :/
also, some are wondering if shenu could be the daughter of humayun, aquiqah, who was lost at 8 leaving humayun devatated
she was never found though...
lets wait and see
this shenu/farmaan mystery will be the final nail in MA's coffin
P.S you saw offscreen pics of zakira and shenu

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-09, 21:52

Tanthya, Thank so much for the update.

This is exactly the way am feeling :deliriously ecstatically joyously blissfully happy

Party1  Party1  Party1 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-09, 22:38

Nanayaa623 wrote: Tanthya, Thank so much for the update.

This is exactly the way am feeling :deliriously ecstatically joyously blissfully happy

Party1  Party1  Party1 

you are welcome, Sweet NanaYaa   hpee

Rofl.. Partayyyy on , My Friend

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-10, 18:49

10q for the update

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down