Latest topics

Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on episodes556

Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on episodes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on episodes

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-07, 14:28

Families and Relationships

When we are part of a close knit family we THINK we know everybody inside out and yes, there’s a certain amount of pride and pleasure attached to that feeling of being close to each other. Yet, when life tests us and we as a family are affected, that’s when we get to know the true facets of all.

Badi Bhabi - While I wouldn’t say Vidya Chatur (VC) was complacent, but he seemed to be happy about the way things were with his family. He felt that as the head of the household who’s been shouldering the burdens of the family, the members are agreeable with his decisions; there was no cause for him to double check because ‘the doors are always open’ seems to be his policy. So, it’s a bit of a rude awakening for him that badi bhabhi is accusing him and Guniyal of having the whole power and authority while she has nothing, though she’s the eldest bahu of the house. She has lost everything and her Yash has no value in the house either. In fact, she also uses this opportunity to point fingers at VC saying he did nothing for his own sister Dugba when his friend Laxminandan broke his trust and didn’t marry her (I’m assuming certain promises were made, but I could be wrong). Accusations are flying all over the place and badi bhabhi even uses the worst weapon of suicide to get her own way. Old wounds are opened up and trust is broken and love and affection go into hiding temporarily. Where suspicion and selfishness exist, where’s the place for love?

Gyan -VC seeks some reassurance from Gyan that he’s done nothing wrong by taking on the responsibilities of all, doing his best for the family and by supporting Saras, his own brother who’s suffering from insecurities, refuses to lend him support. I ask you, if your own family doesn’t let you share your burdens, then who will? The person who has tried his best to share his happiness with others, one who sacrificed for all, is left all alone. It’s actually sad that Chandrika, being the outsider understands VC much better than her husband. I truly felt sorry for VC because intentionally, he didn’t hurt anybody; someone has to take the responsibility of the household and he was ready to do it. Is that so wrong? In the process of taking care of things, he may have made mistakes, which we all do. So, why not give your support, especially when he’s feeling let down?

Yash - The weak link who’s been treated like the son of the house and pampered; he refuses to utter the truth and ran away leaving someone else to face the wrath of villagers. You know, it’s all well and good to say children imitate parents, but when you are growing up, don’t you use your own sense of judgment? Didn’t Yash make a decision to stay out the whole night partying with friends? So, why didn’t he use that same independence to tell the truth to his family? VC and family are the kind that would have definitely supported Yash had he chosen to confide in them; they’d have happily shared the burden of the prayaschit with him, cried and cheered him when needed. Yet, it was Yash’s decision to push his family away and take the wrong path; where’s the trust and communication here?

Kumari - Coming to Kumari, what was she doing in the police station? Is this another matter of concern for the family that’s already in trouble? Will more relationships be tested this time and can the family stand this trial? Shall we wait and see.

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on episodes

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-07, 15:05

Lucky 2,

Yash has been a pampered boy but also a spineless one who is irresponsible.. he has been allowed to be so by his doting mom who never tires of hawking him in front of the rich ppl and neither has VC given him any responsibilities, A creepers becomes strong only when adequate support is given at appropriate times but when u let it grow haywire, lost in admiring the lush growth ..The creeper will lose its strength..and so has Yash !!

I too wonder what Kumari was doing in police station and how come the police allowed her to take the 2 books and why was the need to hide herself..??

I am intrigued too by the patriarch, the father of the house ..

Loved the post, hun ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-04-07, 16:30

very nice write up...... why Kumari is in the police station ..I have a feeling she has gone there to meet her jeejaji .... lets see how the story unfolds ..yash will be like his mother who is coward and selfish ..I really hope he doesn't harm Kumud ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-07, 21:20

Loved the post Lucky2......very apt and pertinent questions :)

The character analysis was really a wonderful read :)

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2013-04-07, 22:01

nice post lucky 2 Thumbsup

even im surprised for kumari in police station .......wating for monday epi
jaya

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-07, 22:27

Tanthya wrote:Lucky 2,

Yash has been a pampered boy but also a spineless one who is irresponsible.. he has been allowed to be so by his doting mom who never tires of hawking him in front of the rich ppl and neither has VC given him any responsibilities, A creepers becomes strong only when adequate support is given at appropriate times but when u let it grow haywire, lost in admiring the lush growth ..The creeper will lose its strength..and so has Yash !!

I too wonder what Kumari was doing in police station and how come the police allowed her to take the 2 books and why was the need to hide herself..??

Loved the post, hun ..

Thank you Tanthya party4 ......... well said about Yash, let's see if Kumud can grill some sense into him

darn, I forget at least one person each time and now it's the father of the house Embarassed and you right, this character hasn't been explored as much, it'll be interesting to see what he does

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-07, 22:28

cheena007 wrote:very nice write up...... why Kumari is in the police station ..I have a feeling she has gone there to meet her jeejaji .... lets see how the story unfolds ..yash will be like his mother who is coward and selfish ..I really hope he doesn't harm Kumud ..

cheena, i too hope he doesn't harm Kumud........ may be she can knock some sense into him?? Bang

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-07, 22:30

pollyanna wrote:Loved the post Lucky2......very apt and pertinent questions :)

The character analysis was really a wonderful read :)

Thumbsup

pallu, thanks yaara for the appreciation long hug

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-07, 22:33

Jayaa wrote:nice post lucky 2 Thumbsup

even im surprised for kumari in police station .......wating for monday epi
jaya

jaya, thank you dear...........same reaction about kumari, I'm like why is she tyring to hide, what's going on with her.......hope they'll show something on Monday, i dont' want another taandav dance from Guman, would rahter find out more about kumari Wink

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-08, 00:51

Lucky ..nice points . ... Loved all the discussion in the thread yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-08, 10:48

--sumana13-- wrote:Lucky ..nice points . ... Loved all the discussion in the thread yaara

Thanks sumana

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-08, 12:13

Chits a lovely post...wonderful observation! I had the same feelings for VC..poor guy is doing all this for the benefit of the family //but when Mota Bhabhi accused him for siding over Saras...it was big hit for VC..he understood that there are some family members who think otherwise and are not too happy with the situations and he is totally helpless feeling because he couldnt have done better than this.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-08, 12:48

chitmanas wrote:

Loved the post, hun ..

Thank you Tanthya ......... well said about Yash, let's see if Kumud can grill some sense into him

darn, I forget at least one person each time and now it's the father of the house Embarassed and you right, this character hasn't been explored as much, it'll be interesting to see what he does

He is a coward, Lucky.. wavering , unscrupulous and easy going ... and his mom's blind love has not helped one bit ... VC shud not fear Guman when he has Motabhabhi and Yash thriving in their midst !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-08, 12:56

zuzana wrote:Chits a lovely post...wonderful observation! I had the same feelings for VC..poor guy is doing all this for the benefit of the family //but when Mota Bhabhi accused him for siding over Saras...it was big hit for VC..he understood that there are some family members who think otherwise and are not too happy with the situations and he is totally helpless feeling because he couldnt have done better than this.

zu, i loved the way you worded it and one does feel bad for VC.... people like mota bhabhi can neither do things properly nor can they accept what others did ...... she's basically an unhappy woman and plans to remain that way for ever Rolling Eyes

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-08, 13:04

Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

Loved the post, hun ..

Thank you Tanthya ......... well said about Yash, let's see if Kumud can grill some sense into him

He is a coward, Lucky.. wavering , unscrupulous and easy going ... and his mom's blind love has not helped one bit ... VC shud not fear Guman when he has Motabhabhi and Yash thriving in their midst !!

somehow mota bhabhi's harsh loud words seem to carry more weight, I wish someone would shut her up Bang ...... only dugba, kumud and guniyal are on VC's side, all rest are wavering, insecure, hiding, keeping secrets and what not

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-08, 13:09

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:Chits a lovely post...wonderful observation! I had the same feelings for VC..poor guy is doing all this for the benefit of the family //but when Mota Bhabhi accused him for siding over Saras...it was big hit for VC..he understood that there are some family members who think otherwise and are not too happy with the situations and he is totally helpless feeling because he couldnt have done better than this.

zu, i loved the way you worded it and one does feel bad for VC.... people like mota bhabhi can neither do things properly nor can they accept what others did ...... she's basically an unhappy woman and plans to remain that way for ever Rolling Eyes

She is a woman who feels , fate has cheated her of her rights and her power ..had her hubby been alive, she would have been the one lording it over the haveli and her son the prince ..Her resentment at what she sees as her usurping of her rights that causes all that outpouring of scalding words ,, it is another matter that with her temperament , she would have caused the fracturing of the family than act as the glue ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-08, 13:14

chitmanas wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

Loved the post, hun ..

somehow mota bhabhi's harsh loud words seem to carry more weight, I wish someone would shut her up ...... only dugba, kumud and guniyal are on VC's side, all rest are wavering, insecure, hiding, keeping secrets and what not

Her words are like Acid and only Dugba can shut her up effectively !! It is Gyan who is the unknown quantity .. I am curious about him and also the seeming unhappy married life of Chandrika..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-08, 13:16

Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

She is a woman who feels , fate has cheated her of her rights and her power ..had her hubby been alive, she would have been the one lording it over the haveli and her son the prince ..Her resentment at what she sees as her usurping of her rights that causes all that outpouring of scalding words ,, it is another matter that with her temperament , she would have caused the fracturing of the family than act as the glue ..

She has become bitter!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-08, 13:22

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

She has become bitter!

She is petty minded .. now she can give a tough competition to Karela !! :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-08, 13:27

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:

She has become bitter!

She is petty minded .. now she can give a tough competition to Karela !! :)

karela.. :lol!: ...she will def spread the bitterness in Samud's life..I wont be surprised if this lady joins hands with Guman

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum