Latest topics

SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-10, 15:29

Written Update ....


Fatafat railgadi segt ...

SBS takes us to the sets of EBP where the scene being shot was Aastha getting nervous as Shlok has expressed his wish to have a baby ...

Aastha is very nervous .. She has decided to do the dishes instead of going to their bedroom .. She is jittery ,, scared ,... Nervous ....as she does the dishes after dinner ..
 She is heard muttering to herself ... "OMG is he talking of first night ??? of course he is !!.. don't worry Aastha he is not ravan he is just Shlok .." she pacifies herself ...
 hppy  hppy 

Aastha talks to herself .. First saasuma demanded a baby and now shlok too wants a baby .. How can I give him a baby .. As. I am a child  myself .. She gets jittery ...
Aaatha speaks to viewers that since Shlok,has expressed his intentions of having a child Aastha is avoiding him .. She chooses to stay back in the kitchen to do dishes instead of joining him in bedrom
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

Video update .. Shared by Shailu ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

 Starry Love
.Pictures ..






Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 01:05; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-10, 15:49

How Funny.. Aastha's mumblings... hppy  hppy 
Thanks Manu dear... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-10, 16:16

Shailu wrote:How Funny.. Aastha's mumblings... hppy  hppy 
Thanks Manu dear... hpee

Hugs Shailu . While I was watching the scene I was remembering you
long hug hpee 

Loved how Aastha was getting jittery on the thoughts of their suhaag raat ...
And feeling scared about producing a baby ..
 hppy hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-10, 16:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:How Funny.. Aastha's mumblings... hppy  hppy 
Thanks Manu dear... hpee

Hugs Shailu . While I was watching the scene I was remembering you
long hug hpee 

Loved how Aastha was getting jittery on the thoughts of their suhaag raat ...
And feeling scared about producing a baby ..
 hppy hppy hppy 
Manu.... long hug  long hug 

I liked... when she said..."I am a child myself..." ROFL  ROFL

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-10, 16:48

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:How Funny.. Aastha's mumblings... hppy  hppy 
Thanks Manu dear... hpee

Hugs Shailu . While I was watching the scene I was remembering you
long hug hpee 

Loved how Aastha was getting jittery on the thoughts of their suhaag raat ...
And feeling scared about producing a baby ..
 hppy hppy hppy 
Manu.... long hug  long hug 

I liked... when she said..."I am a child myself..." ROFL  ROFL
Is she trying to say she is innocent about birds and bees !!  How cute !!
 Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-10, 18:04

HUgs for sharing the video Shailu
 long hug long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-10, 18:38

--sumana13-- wrote:HUgs for sharing the video Shailu
 long hug long hug 
Manu... hug1

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-10, 18:40

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:HUgs for sharing the video Shailu
 long hug long hug 
Manu... hug1

Watched today's episode Shailu ?? it was such a tear jerker yaar  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-10, 18:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:HUgs for sharing the video Shailu
 long hug long hug 
Manu... hug1

Watched today's episode Shailu ?? it was such a tear jerker yaar  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Skipped everything.... n glued to TV before 6 itself... Wink  Wink

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-10, 18:55

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:HUgs for sharing the video Shailu
 long hug long hug 
Manu... hug1

Watched today's episode Shailu ?? it was such a tear jerker yaar  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Skipped everything.... n glued to TV before 6 itself... Wink  Wink
I shall watch YHM .. that will have romance tonight ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-10, 19:07

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
Manu... hug1

Watched today's episode Shailu ?? it was such a tear jerker yaar  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Skipped everything.... n glued to TV before 6 itself... Wink  Wink
I shall watch YHM .. that will have romance tonight ...
Enjoy dear... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-10, 21:15

thanks manu for the post!! long hug 

I dont get it.. confused .she kept chanting ilu shlok ilu shlok last week..now when it is time to get close..she wants to wash the dishes.. zipped 

No wonder the trip is low!  hppy

Niharika.V
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-10, 21:19

hppy hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by slmu on 2014-05-10, 21:21

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 01:03

Niharika.V wrote:thanks manu for the post!! long hug 

I dont get it.. confused .she kept chanting ilu shlok ilu shlok last week..now when it is time to get close..she wants to wash the dishes.. zipped 

No wonder the trip is low!  hppy
you are absolutely right Niharika .. take a look atother shows .. all newers  shows are climbing  the TRP charts .. because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies .. and here Aastha is getting all jittery 
 zipped  confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 07:27

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy 

This one is for sure a funny track coming up !!...
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 14:39

slmu wrote:ROFL

Hugs Shanthi
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-11, 19:11

--sumana13-- wrote:
Niharika.V wrote:thanks manu for the post!! long hug 

I dont get it.. confused .she kept chanting ilu shlok ilu shlok last week..now when it is time to get close..she wants to wash the dishes.. zipped 

No wonder the trip is low!  hppy
you are absolutely right Niharika .. take a look atother shows .. all newers  shows are climbing  the TRP charts .. because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies .. and here Aastha is getting all jittery 
 zipped  confused

"because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies" ROFL

Ya...you are right manu!!

We cant expect astha to do all such sorts of things such as dance and romance..

so shlok decided...DIRECT baby!! hahaha!! hppy

Niharika.V
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 19:22

Niharika.V wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Niharika.V wrote:thanks manu for the post!! long hug 

I dont get it.. confused .she kept chanting ilu shlok ilu shlok last week..now when it is time to get close..she wants to wash the dishes.. zipped 

No wonder the trip is low!  hppy
you are absolutely right Niharika .. take a look atother shows .. all newers  shows are climbing  the TRP charts .. because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies .. and here Aastha is getting all jittery 
 zipped  confused

"because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies" ROFL

Ya...you are right manu!!

We cant expect astha to do all such sorts of things such as dance and romance..

so shlok decided...DIRECT baby!! hahaha!! hppy
The spoiler says Shlok will stay back at home with Aastha feigning stomach ache ...when the entire family leaves for mandir ... he will try to get close to Aastha who will hide and leave a trail of clues for him to find her .... Aastha's delaying tactics 

 Starry Love  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-11, 19:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Niharika.V wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Niharika.V wrote:thanks manu for the post!! long hug 

I dont get it.. confused .she kept chanting ilu shlok ilu shlok last week..now when it is time to get close..she wants to wash the dishes.. zipped 

No wonder the trip is low!  hppy
you are absolutely right Niharika .. take a look atother shows .. all newers  shows are climbing  the TRP charts .. because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies .. and here Aastha is getting all jittery 
 zipped  confused

"because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies" ROFL

Ya...you are right manu!!

We cant expect astha to do all such sorts of things such as dance and romance..

so shlok decided...DIRECT baby!! hahaha!! hppy
The spoiler says Shlok will stay back at home with Aastha feigning stomach ache ...when the entire family leaves for mandir ... he will try to get close to Aastha who will hide and leave a trail of clues for him to find her .... Aastha's delaying tactics 

 Starry Love  Starry Love
Cant wait ....

 Party1

Niharika.V
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 20:00

Niharika.V wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Niharika.V wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
you are absolutely right Niharika .. take a look atother shows .. all newers  shows are climbing  the TRP charts .. because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies .. and here Aastha is getting all jittery 
 zipped  confused

"because the wives do sexy  dances to get close to their hubbies" ROFL

Ya...you are right manu!!

We cant expect astha to do all such sorts of things such as dance and romance..

so shlok decided...DIRECT baby!! hahaha!! hppy
The spoiler says Shlok will stay back at home with Aastha feigning stomach ache ...when the entire family leaves for mandir ... he will try to get close to Aastha who will hide and leave a trail of clues for him to find her .... Aastha's delaying tactics 

 Starry Love  Starry Love
Cant wait ....

 Party1

You know what Niharika .. I feel like singing the song .."Luka chuppi khele aao luka chhupi khele aao ..."
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 21:45

Niharika.V wrote:thanks manu for the post!! long hug 

I dont get it.. confused .she kept chanting ilu shlok ilu shlok last week..now when it is time to get close..she wants to wash the dishes.. zipped 

No wonder the trip is low!  hppy


Exactly Niharika when she was after Shlok for ILU ILU. Did she not realise that their SR was soon going to follow ??
Silly girl !,
 scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-12, 11:22

Hahaha you are right manu..silly girl..she did not know SR follows after ilu confession..lol even a 5year old kid knows this..

Niharika.V
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 18:31

Niharika.V wrote:Hahaha you are right manu..silly girl..she did not know SR follows after ilu confession..lol even a 5year old kid knows this..

So right yaar ......
But did you watch IPK EBP today it was superb episode yaar !
 Clap Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-12, 18:43

@manu...no yaar...power went off at 6! So m waiting for written updates hehe

Niharika.V
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 10May14 "Shlok demands a baby from Aastha" WU+VU+Pics

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:57


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum