Latest topics

For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-10, 18:57

Hello Friends,

Check this! Must watch for RT fans! Jo-Ja first face-off!

http://jodhaakbar.tumblr.com/page/9

Let me know if you like it!

Harry


Last edited by harrybird on 2014-05-10, 20:33; edited 1 time in total

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by neha on 2014-05-10, 19:41

Loved it  Starry Love 


RT looks great all the time  party4  (but I wish he loses some pounds  Wink )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-10, 19:48

neha wrote:Loved it  Starry Love 


RT looks great all the time  party4   (but I wish he loses some pounds  Wink )

Dont worry Dear! 

Rajat is on his way to 6 pack!

We can expect shirtless jalal practising sword fight soon!

 Starry Love

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-10, 21:12

shirtless jalal!!!!!!!guys it will be very illogical as on that time.........royal person didn't become shirtless infront of outsider...so......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-10, 21:38

sanchu wrote:shirtless jalal!!!!!!!guys it will be very illogical as on that time.........royal person didn't become shirtless infront of outsider...so......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Not in front of others dear, show only for our Jo beghum! hppy

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-10, 21:39

harrybird wrote:
sanchu wrote:shirtless jalal!!!!!!!guys it will be very illogical as on that time.........royal person didn't become shirtless infront of outsider...so......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Not in front of others dear, show only for our Jo beghum! hppy
& also infront of us also........ Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: For Rajat's Fan - Must watch! Jo-Ja First Face-off!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:51


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum