Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-10, 22:43

written update...

The episode starts...
at bhalla house...
In room ishita was looking for which saree to wear...raman comes in and says please dont weae saree..ishita says but your american claints loves this...raman says we are not going to your mangalam hall ok to do there romba romba...ishita says what..
raman says yoh have to wear formal dress ok...raman nd ishita had a cute fight..raman leaves...ishita thinks what to wear now...

Outside in hall...
Mihir tells to everyone about his plan..
ruhi says so u ssaid lie to papa...mihir says its a secret not to tell anyone...ruhi agrees nd asks from mrs bhalla to keep this secret...mihir says i have to do arrangements so am leaving...
Mr bhalla says to mrs bhalla that mihir is like our child..we should do some functions...mrs bhalla says my mood is not good but mr bhalla says today we will go to see venue...everyone asks from simi to come...atlast simi agrees...ishita sees this nd says everyone is going together and i am going wth that ravan kumar...

In college...
Vandita hears some girls talking about balla's good looks...
vandita goes in balla's office and teases him...romi comes there to ask about test papers...but balla manages the situation by saying to romi that we are making papers easy n all...vandita doubts on them..
Romi leaves...vandita also takes leave saying that she has to take shravan for dinner...
balla thinks i need to get trust of romi to expose him so i cant tell vandu anything...

at bhalla house...
Raman comes wearing a suit...everyone teases him saying that he is looking like james bond..
he goes down nd sits in car but driver says that i have to fill petrol...raman says fill fast...he goes up in room nd searches ishu...
in hall..everyone takes leave thinking that raman nd ishita left..
they locks the house...

Raman comes out from room nd shouts telling ishita that he is in car come fast but he finds the door locked...he shouts for someone to help...

Ishita comes there nd asks why are you shouting...raman is shocked to see ishu in dress given by him...
He is mesmerised by her beauty...ishita says what are you looking...raman says you are looking pretty...
ishita is happy...she says now we should leave...raman says yeah sure but the door is locked from outside...
Ishu says what...raman says yes..am calling them..ishita stops him nd says that let them go..simi is with them if they will come back then simi will not get time to be happy...
Raman is happy with her love for family...But he doesnf shows...

He says ok..we will live here...he goes near kitchen..
again ishita nd raman had a cutie fight..(dont know the reason...kahi bhi start ho jate hai yaar)...
ishita sits on dinning chair...
Raman says...seriously yaar from childhood i never been locked in home...he too sits and aska from ishita that r u having habit of it...ishita says yeah my mom locks me normally...raman says you are mad...
Ishita tells him that yes once i locked in house with subu...before our engagement...we were leaving for movie but we were locked in house...but balla saved us..
ishita asks from raman that are feeling bad that i used subu's name...raman says offcourse yaat because a man can only understand other man feelings...i can understand how subu beared you...ishita is angry..she says am leaving to change the dresses...raman asks not to change sit here...

Ishita nd raman starts talking...ishi asks from raman that did any girl liked him in college..buf she says that leave it how a girl can like u...raman says yes there was a girl..but leave it...ishita says ok..raman says her name was sonarika (i dont remember real name)...
Raman says i was very shy in college time..raman says leave it..old times..
Ishita says yeah kya farak padta hai...

Ishita says by the way..how sonali was in looking..raman says yeah she was very pretty..he says one day then says leave it...
Ishita says yeah but why to leave story in middle..raman says ok...he starts telling the full story..uff
ishita hears..he tells we nd sona sitted together first time together...he comes nd sits near ishita...
He says sona asked me that r u angry from me nd raman holds ishita's hand...
Yhm title plays in bg..
Screen freezes on ishita's lovely face..

Precap:-ashok comes to meet parmeet in jail...they joins hands against raman...
At house..ishita is jealious...raman teases her.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-10, 23:34

Updated.

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-10, 23:42

Jenny... for the wonderful update
 long hug  long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-10, 23:45

shailu...my dear..
love you yaar long hug

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-11, 00:07

Thanks cutie pie! Today was so much fun! Sometimes I just wish they made this into a family comedy show. The comedy is just that awesome! And I could do without the drama..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-11, 00:23

Jenny Wonderful update ... Thank you...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 10:47

Thanks Jenny

An episode full of Ishra nok jhok .. just awesome.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum