Latest topics

Yeh hai Mohabattein:Desi girl rocks everyone's world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh hai Mohabattein:Desi girl rocks everyone's world

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-05-11, 07:32

The ultra long gaping at the TV screen was taking it’s toll.. The mind was numbed with the gravity of things that intellectual pundits had missed from soaps in the all important desh changing election season…
But a quick chai stop with Yeh hai Mohabattein toh banta tha boss!

And so I entered into the televised world of Manju kapoor’s book Custody, which runs on Star plus as Yeh hai Mohabattein..

The book does leave one with food for thought on the changing dynamics of urban life.It was time to see firsthand what the television left you with on Friday night..
 It was all about Ishita leaving the ‘bharatiyata wala ‘ attire and embracing the western outfit..The transition was tough. The usual comfort that Ishita felt in her sarees was painstakingly left behind  like the good Indian wife who obliged her husband’s request to become the epitome of stereotype modernity .If only she had got fursaat from her clinic and sasuraal to watch Shrimati  Soniaji on TV enumerating the dangers to Bharatiyata.. She could have  transferred the lecture series for Raman(her husband ) and ended up on a bharatiya style date with him sporting a  dhoti kurta instead.
This kind of tragedy happens when the no.1 channel of bahu wale bhashans (star plus) is ignored for airing politicians ke speeches…

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabattein:Desi girl rocks everyone's world

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 10:51

hppy  good one Koel.. *shaking my head in disbelief that the politicians insist on sticking to news channels*

But the speech writers are watching me thinks.. the campaign speeches have been full of the tu tu main main that Ishra indulge in except instead of inducing laughter they put one to sleep.. ah well they will learn by next time round I hope.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-05-11, 11:02

slmu wrote:hppy  good one Koel.. *shaking my head in disbelief that the politicians insist on sticking to news channels*

But the speech writers are watching me thinks.. the campaign speeches have been full of the tu tu main main that Ishra indulge in except instead of inducing laughter they put one to sleep.. ah well they will learn by next time round I hope.
thanks Shanthi! hpee  Soaps inspired tu tu mein mein creativity humare soaps khave a brigth future then peace  Shanthi u missed the good ones.. we have had wonderfully hilarious  bloopers from our netas  Wink

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 12:00

sunshine99 wrote:
slmu wrote:hppy  good one Koel.. *shaking my head in disbelief that the politicians insist on sticking to news channels*

thanks Shanthi! hpee  Soaps inspired tu tu mein mein creativity humare soaps khave a brigth future then peace  Shanthi u missed the good ones.. we have had wonderfully hilarious  bloopers from our netas  Wink

hpee  I'm sure there have .. netas ke bloopers ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum