Latest topics

Jodha Akbar:Tax Hatao Pyar Badhao !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar:Tax Hatao Pyar Badhao !!

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-05-11, 07:43

A disclaimer like the first show on my plate Jodha Akbar needs to be given to the bhatakti atmas who have decided to be brave enough to sit through this piece " I donot watch the shows everyday and my expressions are wholly and solely based on one episodic viewing. As an active member of the burgeoning social media of the common man/woman who proudly professes to have an opinion on anything and everything,I am exercising the  fundamental of   having some fun right."

A love sick emperor Jalal who is yet to be Akbar.His thinking aloud yearning for the non convert  Hindu wife,beats Shahjahan hands down even though he didnot build the TajMahal. He sets in motion the lifting of jizya 'poll tax' for the subdued Hindu riyaya in the Mughul rule.This great connection of Hindu Muslim harmony and secularism was missed by all the campaigning political parties in the Hindi heartland 'sigh'.The handsome Jalal would have made such a nice eye candy poster boy instead of the boring politicians!

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar:Tax Hatao Pyar Badhao !!

Post by neha on 2014-05-11, 12:06

hppy 

Great post Sunshine !

He indeed beat ShahJahan, this Jalal of Kekta Maiyaa is indeed a love sick emperor whose world starts with Jodha begum and ends with Jodha begum. God save Mughal sultenate...Sigh !!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-11, 12:31

now i understand------ANARKALI-SALIM lovestory wasn't sudden in Mughal Khandan...........it's very simple genetic property of SALIM.......which he got frm his daddy...... hppy  hppy 

ps----according to cvs..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-05-12, 00:22

Koelliya what a post 
  U don't know this is real history and what all we studied about Akbar are lies 

According to ekya mayys the great emperor never went for battle , neither interested in ruling , administration ,, except  being a HP hubby ..the historians bribed by Akbar told lies and we believed that. ...

if the welfare of people was connected to Jo begum he will give go ahead 

If she was keen to have a well in some place , he will dig it 

Hey Devi mayya I dread the day when jalal will forgot DEk and will be feeding pigeons with Jo

Ha ha all in jest me too eagerly expecting the reunion

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-05-12, 02:18

neha wrote:hppy 

Great post Sunshine !

He indeed beat ShahJahan, this Jalal of Kekta Maiyaa is indeed a love sick emperor whose world starts with Jodha begum and ends with Jodha begum. God save Mughal sultenate...Sigh !!
Thank u Neha hpee .The. Mughal sultanate has turned into Jo's sultanate  going by Friday's epi..All Jalal could think of was about Jodha and for Jodha.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-05-12, 02:21

sanchu wrote: now i understand------ANARKALI-SALIM lovestory wasn't sudden in Mughal Khandan...........it's very simple genetic property of SALIM.......which he got frm his daddy...... hppy  hppy 

ps----according to cvs..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 ROFL  ROFL Loved the nishkarsh. You cracked the puzzle of why future Sheikhu baba will be a Romeo..Kekta Cv's have made you an understanding historian..Aap aise hi aur gems doondho hum online riyaya ke liye.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-05-12, 02:25

clarissasham wrote:Koelliya what a post 
  U don't know this is real history and what all we studied about Akbar are lies 
According to ekya mayys the great emperor never went for battle , neither interested in ruling , administration ,, except  being a HP hubby ..the historians bribed by Akbar told lies and we believed that. ...

if the welfare of people was connected to Jo begum he will give go ahead 
If she was keen to have a well in some place , he will dig it 
Hey Devi mayya I dread the day when jalal will forgot DEk and will be feeding pigeons with Jo
Ha ha all in jest me too eagerly expecting the reunion
Shammi begum long hug  Bahut Dino baad mile..My indepth analysis for you
History is nothing but His Story ( reference to Abul Fazal's and Badauni) Maiyya is leveling the gender inequality bias by giving the version of Her Story. hppy 

Aap kijiye Sheikhu baba Ka intezaar keep the dye bottle with you pata nahi intezaar mein saare Baal na safed ho jaye. nty scooting bfre u cme with Jo wale shudh angriya hindi bhashan.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 12:02

Kya Caps hai !!   hppy 

Yes, we demand a hanshum  JKG like Jalal who will be  mooning over the  absentee wifey while the courtiers take care of admin ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 12:18

@ koel......for this reason nowdays i have named this couple-MUGHAL LAILA MAJNU..........
& sasham.........we should not be surprised if oneday jallu miyaa 4get DEK & will be busy with jodha in feedding pigeons.......

actually........i don't know why this adham, cheapu, abumaali is working so hard 2 get d thrown..........they can just kidnap jo........& as all u know.jalal is totally lattu on jo............so he can sacrifice anything 4 his juliet...........even his thrown... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum