Latest topics

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-11, 17:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
it sounds interesting manu..........b8 wait........i don't want any bhashans on this good occasion..... Bang  Bang  Bang 
i want only deep, passionate AKDHA romance..... Starry Love  Starry Love

Jo will joke of Maham's badi ammi audha being misutilised for misguiding Her son Jalal for her own selfish ends
 Bang Bang Bang 
in short...........get ur cottons ready 4 ur ears..........BHASHAN STORM is coming in Agra....... hppy  hppy
Cottons for US.. Poor viewers  Because Jalal is going to find all her words musical/soothing /romantic ... Hameeda will love her like a daughter, Javedha & the other bandies is going to be impressed .. Only left is Baxi will get jealous as Sharifu will again eye Jodha ...and Maham  is the only one left ....to jhelo the bhashan oj Jodha the great !!!
 hppy hppy hppy hppy
exactlyyyyyyyy manu.....JALAL , HAMIDA & co....will be just be hypnotized by jo's lecture..... hppy  hppy 

& BB....iski miscarriage kabh hogi?????? just think about ruqu, MA & SHARIFU........ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 18:25

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Jo will joke of Maham's badi ammi audha being misutilised for misguiding Her son Jalal for her own selfish ends
 Bang Bang Bang 
in short...........get ur cottons ready 4 ur ears..........BHASHAN STORM is coming in Agra....... hppy  hppy
Cottons for US.. Poor viewers  Because Jalal is going to find all her words musical/soothing /romantic ... Hameeda will love her like a daughter, Javedha & the other bandies is going to be impressed .. Only left is Baxi will get jealous as Sharifu will again eye Jodha ...and Maham  is the only one left ....to jhelo the bhashan oj Jodha the great !!!
 hppy hppy hppy hppy
exactlyyyyyyyy manu.....JALAL , HAMIDA & co....will be just be hypnotized by jo's lecture..... hppy  hppy 

& BB....iski miscarriage kabh hogi?????? just think about ruqu, MA & SHARIFU........ hppy  hppy
Sharifu will get even more lustful yearning for Jodha .. So much so BB will get jealous and reveal to bro Jalal ... And thats the end of Sharifu
 Bang Bang Bang Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-11, 19:17

Mi Ladies,
It is such a relieve that Zee  TV has confirmed the  news.  Happiness all the way. Party1  Party1  Party1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 19:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:Mi Ladies,
It is such a relieve that Zee  TV has confirmed the  news.  Happiness all the way. Party1  Party1  Party1

Happiness is coming like Tsunami ...
 Party1 Dance Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 12:23

Jiggy wrote:how awesome it'll be to see jo give MA a peice of her mind
remember last time jo and MA had a war of words... when mothi bai was wrongly accused, but saved from being chunvaofied in the wall Clap

Sau din saas ke ek din bahu kaa ...

Hundred days for the MIL but only one day for the Bahu is enough to turn the tables
 hppy  hppy 


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 12:28

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:how awesome it'll be to see jo give MA a peice of her mind
remember last time jo and MA had a war of words... when mothi bai was wrongly accused, but saved from being chunvaofied in the wall Clap

Sau din saas ke ek din bahu kaa ...

Hundred days for the MIL but only one day for the Bahu is enough to turn the tables
 hppy  hppy 

don't know about this MIL-DIL theory..............b8 one thing is sure........ab sharif ka lustful eye towards jo dekhke BB jealousy mein black ho jayegi...........& then shayed humare jalal ko unke behnoi ki kaminapanti ke baare mein pata chale....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 12:31

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:how awesome it'll be to see jo give MA a peice of her mind
remember last time jo and MA had a war of words... when mothi bai was wrongly accused, but saved from being chunvaofied in the wall Clap

Sau din saas ke ek din bahu kaa ...

Hundred days for the MIL but only one day for the Bahu is enough to turn the tables
 hppy  hppy 

don't know about this MIL-DIL theory..............b8 one thing is sure........ab sharif ka lustful eye towards jo dekhke BB jealousy mein black ho jayegi...........& then shayed humare jalal ko unke behnoi ki kaminapanti ke baare mein pata chale....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Yes BB will not be able to tolerate her lustful husband's roving eyes .. She will complain to her bro .. Hope this is the end of sharifu ...

But that kidnap track news in the other thread is a fake one yaar .. People playing stupid pranks ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 12:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:how awesome it'll be to see jo give MA a peice of her mind
remember last time jo and MA had a war of words... when mothi bai was wrongly accused, but saved from being chunvaofied in the wall Clap

Sau din saas ke ek din bahu kaa ...

Hundred days for the MIL but only one day for the Bahu is enough to turn the tables
 hppy  hppy 

don't know about this MIL-DIL theory..............b8 one thing is sure........ab sharif ka lustful eye towards jo dekhke BB jealousy mein black ho jayegi...........& then shayed humare jalal ko unke behnoi ki kaminapanti ke baare mein pata chale....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Yes BB will not be able to tolerate her lustful husband's roving eyes .. She will complain to her bro .. Hope this is the end of sharifu ...

But that kidnap track news in the other thread is a fake one yaar .. People playing  stupid pranks ..
b8 one doubt...........i don't believe this BB yaar.......i think she will try to blame jo...........b8 hoping jalal will n8 misbehave wid jo( if he does...then i hav seriously nothing to say to jalal Bang  Bang )


b8 wait..........aren't d cv's going 2 repetation YHM raman-param track....................oh god............ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 12:42

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Sau din saas ke ek din bahu kaa ...

Hundred days for the MIL but only one day for the Bahu is enough to turn the tables
 hppy  hppy 

don't know about this MIL-DIL theory..............b8 one thing is sure........ab sharif ka lustful eye towards jo dekhke BB jealousy mein black ho jayegi...........& then shayed humare jalal ko unke behnoi ki kaminapanti ke baare mein pata chale....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Yes BB will not be able to tolerate her lustful husband's roving eyes .. She will complain to her bro .. Hope this is the end of sharifu ...

But that kidnap track news in the other thread is a fake one yaar .. People playing  stupid pranks ..
b8 one doubt...........i don't believe this BB yaar.......i think she will try to blame jo...........b8 hoping jalal will n8 misbehave wid jo( if he does...then i hav seriously nothing to say to jalal Bang  Bang )


b8 wait..........aren't d cv's going 2 repetation YHM raman-param track....................oh god............ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Oh yes Jalal will never believe BB if she tries to blame Jo for eyeing Sharifu .... Jalal knows Jo has better taste .... She has better standards ....
 hppy hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 12:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
don't know about this MIL-DIL theory..............b8 one thing is sure........ab sharif ka lustful eye towards jo dekhke BB jealousy mein black ho jayegi...........& then shayed humare jalal ko unke behnoi ki kaminapanti ke baare mein pata chale....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Yes BB will not be able to tolerate her lustful husband's roving eyes .. She will complain to her bro .. Hope this is the end of sharifu ...

But that kidnap track news in the other thread is a fake one yaar .. People playing  stupid pranks ..
b8 one doubt...........i don't believe this BB yaar.......i think she will try to blame jo...........b8 hoping jalal will n8 misbehave wid jo( if he does...then i hav seriously nothing to say to jalal Bang  Bang )


b8 wait..........aren't d cv's going 2 repetation YHM raman-param track....................oh god............ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Oh yes Jalal will never believe BB if she tries to blame Jo fo eyeing Sharifu . Jalal knows Jo has better taste .. She has better standards ..
 hppy hppy hppy 
what do u mean by better taste?????zara detail mein samjhayengi aap???? Wink  Wink

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 20:01

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yes BB will not be able to tolerate her lustful husband's roving eyes .. She will complain to her bro .. Hope this is the end of sharifu ...

But that kidnap track news in the other thread is a fake one yaar .. People playing  stupid pranks ..
b8 one doubt...........i don't believe this BB yaar.......i think she will try to blame jo...........b8 hoping jalal will n8 misbehave wid jo( if he does...then i hav seriously nothing to say to jalal Bang  Bang )


b8 wait..........aren't d cv's going 2 repetation YHM raman-param track....................oh god............ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Oh yes Jalal will never believe BB if she tries to blame Jo fo eyeing Sharifu . Jalal knows Jo has better taste .. She has better standards ..
 hppy hppy hppy 
what do u mean by better taste?????zara detail mein samjhayengi aap???? Wink  Wink

Sanchu you compare Sharifu with Jalal and you will get there ..
I can not go into thise details ....
 Embarassed Wink Wink  Embarassed 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar For 14May14

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum