Latest topics

The things I do - sirf Ruhi ke liye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The things I do - sirf Ruhi ke liye

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 11:12

One pout from his darling daughter Ruhi is enough to make CEO of the year Raman Kumar Bhalla loose his Ravan Kumar avatar and make his knees tremble and threaten to stop supporting him.

For a tough guy, he spends a lot of time doing things that he doesn't want to, sirf Ruhi ke liye

- He gives Ishu a rose on Ruhi's say so

- He participates in games at her school because it makes her happy

- He dances with Ishu and hugs her in the rain because Ruhi is watching

- He makes (buys) dosa for breakfast for Ishu because Ruhi is angry with him. One of his classic one liners here "Christian se shaadi karta toh sandwich se kaam chal jaata"  hppy 

- He ends up buying not one but two dresses for Ishu because Ruhi wants her to shed the behenji tag

- On Ruhi's insistence he goes to apologize to Ishu and bring her back home

- Ruhi makes him hang up Ishu's saris in the cupboard, pink one in the front. Another classic one liner is delivered "bachhi ko saamne rakhke batting kar rahi hai, jin din mujhe free hit milegi, yeh moti ghar se bahar jayegi"  ROFL 

Little Ruhi then has Raman wrapped around her little finger.

Probably missed a few situations, so add them everyone.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The things I do - sirf Ruhi ke liye

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-11, 11:38

hppy hppy sirf ruhi ke liye...a favourite phrase in the show and one that brings us much fun and entertainment...he has come a long long way wit his relationship to ruhi...where it started and where it is now...

sirf ruhi ke liye he got married thou not on her say so but still that was the excuse...

sirf ruhi ke liye he and ishita slept on the same bed wit him having his feet tied so he doesn't kick... hppy  hppy 

sirf ruhi ke liye he got ishita a gift to apologise...toh kya hua that that gift was a toothbrush...after all she is a dentist... hppy  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 12:01

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy sirf ruhi ke liye...a favourite phrase in the show and one that brings us much fun and entertainment...he has come a long long way wit his relationship to ruhi...where it started and where it is now...

sirf ruhi ke liye he got married thou not on her say so but still that was the excuse...

sirf ruhi ke liye he and ishita slept on the same bed wit him having his feet tied so he doesn't kick... hppy  hppy 

sirf ruhi ke liye he got ishita a gift to apologise...toh kya hua that that gift was a toothbrush...after all she is a dentist... hppy  hppy 

Ha, I knew I had forgotten some .. toothbrush yes.. his first gift  hppy  and the bed not only feet tied but also holding hands  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-11, 12:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy sirf ruhi ke liye...a favourite phrase in the show and one that brings us much fun and entertainment...he has come a long long way wit his relationship to ruhi...where it started and where it is now...

Ha, I knew I had forgotten some .. toothbrush yes.. his first gift  hppy  and the bed not only feet tied but also holding hands  hppy

ah yes holding hands...

there was also shaving as ruhi said dhare chubti hai...

eating from ishita's hand cause ruhi was insistent...the look on their faces  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 13:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ah yes holding hands...

eating from ishita's hand cause ruhi was insistent...the look on their faces  hppy 

hppy  I love these two

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-11, 14:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ah yes holding hands...

hppy  I love these two

kya jodi bannai hai Maiyya ne...

i am watching the episodes from a couple of weeks ago...where raman is away and he and ishita talk on the phone and the first episode where it was shown near the end it didn't look like he started talking because of Shagun, but when they showed it at the start the next day it looked like it was because of shagun that he continued the conversation wit ishita...

i want to hit Mrs B...but it is a accurate depiction of a lot of females in society who want to ignore such events...nazar andaaz...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-11, 14:09

Sarra, I agree when he started talking to her on the phone, it felt like he thought she needed to talk and he picked it up.. but next day it was sirf Shagun ke liye  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Mrs. B, I'm really surprised that she thinks one slap will be enough, considering that more than one woman is accusing him. When Ishu was saving Raman's company it was all meri bahu and now its manhoos Madrasan

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-11, 14:21

slmu wrote:Sarra, I agree when he started talking to her on the phone, it felt like he thought she needed to talk and he picked it up.. but next day it was sirf Shagun ke liye  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Mrs. B, I'm really surprised that she thinks one slap will be enough, considering that more than one woman is accusing him. When Ishu was saving Raman's company it was all meri bahu and now its manhoos Madrasan

yep they didn't need to add that scene of him glancing shagun way before starting the conversation after is ruhi ok...but at least he picked up on the fact that her mood must b off as she didn't argue or fight  hppy 

she is a mood person...i am not a fan of her character ...she was like u r a daughter in law of this house, ramans wife, ruhi mum stay in your limits...wat the!!! moment...so parmeet thou it was simmi then y did he not realise dress was different? he has eyes...y when ishita said let go did he not? he has ears to hear not only the words but also that the voice is different... that episode she was worried about getting rinki married I would b more concerned if u had someone like still in your family...cause people would think on1one is safe...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum