Latest topics

Much awaited Jodha - Jalal Reunion! Ruqkaiya Furious!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Much awaited Jodha - Jalal Reunion! Ruqkaiya Furious!!

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-12, 14:13

Jodha to confront Maham #JodhaAkbar http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/returning-agra-jodha-confront-maham-anga-jodha-akbar/ ... 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Much awaited Jodha - Jalal Reunion! Ruqkaiya Furious!!

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-12, 17:00

I thought news abt sr  Scared

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 17:03

Trust her to trundle head on into next musibat * Sigh* Thoda saans leti, pati ke saat guftagu karthi par nahi... Seedhi chali Maham ke paas ..

Thnxx Harry

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-12, 17:38

riyya6 wrote:I thought news abt sr  Scared

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL .......

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 17:41

i really doubt.............why jo is returning to agra???????to become the the ONE IN ALL HINDI SOAP BAHU......& JO which is ur priority?????to romance wid ur hubby?????or doing a PhD level research on why MA has done this 2 them?????? Shocked  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  scratch  scratch 

& guys......we heard a news that d sr track will happen in either last week of april of first week of may.........if d cvs will show the sr in either last week of april of first week of may of 2015....then i must say.we r really lucky........ Bang  Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-12, 17:55

sanchu wrote:i really doubt.............why jo is returning to agra???????to become the the ONE IN ALL HINDI SOAP BAHU......& JO which is ur priority?????to romance wid ur hubby?????or doing a PhD level research on why MA has done this 2 them?????? Shocked  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  scratch  scratch 

& guys......we heard a news that d sr track will happen in either last week of april of first week of may.........if d cvs will show the sr in either last week of april of first week of may of 2015....then i must say.we r really lucky........ Bang  Bang  Bang

True! Jo is returning to agra not for Jallu, not for Hamida/ rahim/salima.....but for MA hppy 

Yes, she wants to fight with MA for this seperation which prevented her from giving Bhashans to Jallu..hppy 

Poor Jallu, eagerly waiting ....going to get only  Bang

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-05-12, 18:21

Jodha is one person for whom trouble does not come to her but she goes to the trouble. Why in the world would you want to confront Maham, go relax after a long journey, spend some quality time with your Patidev, but no head onto to give Bhashans.

Thanks Harry

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 18:49

amimus wrote:Jodha is one person for whom trouble does not come to her but she goes to the trouble. Why in the world would you want to confront Maham, go relax after a long journey, spend some quality time with your Patidev, but no head onto to give Bhashans.

Thanks Harry
exactly ami.............i really doubt..........she thinks that jallu is n8 her husband...........b8 her disciple..........on whom she can command easily...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-05-12, 19:28

sanchu wrote:
amimus wrote:Jodha is one person for whom trouble does not come to her but she goes to the trouble. Why in the world would you want to confront Maham, go relax after a long journey, spend some quality time with your Patidev, but no head onto to give Bhashans.

Thanks Harry
exactly ami.............i really doubt..........she thinks that jallu is n8 her husband...........b8 her disciple..........on whom she can command easily...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Yes Sanchu, this is the major problem with Jodha, she does not consider Jalal as her husband, any other person in his place say a Rajvanshi could have put her straight.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum