Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 1

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-13, 16:55

Well, for whoever would be interested, here is my take on last night's travesty of a show.

Jodha Akbar 237: Jalal's nadir

The encomiums to Jodha in Jalal's bhashan to the Hamida-Salima Tweedledum-Tweedledee duo were far more comprehensive than what has been made out by some, that he gives her the credit for the teerthkar abolition.

Would that it had been so! He does that only in private, when he is mulling the matter over in her hoojra before the DEK session of the next day. Yesternight's hosanna was not about the teerthkar abolition, but was a far worse,  omnibus assertion.

Jalal says - and one has to watch Rajat, with his words tumbling one over the other as his tongue struggles to keep pace with his raging enthusiasm and delight, that it was because of Jodha, his biwi (what kind of biwi, whom he does not even dare to touch, not to speak of anything more?)  that he has learnt to rule over the hearts of his people (wait till his Muslim subjects start rebelling against his liberal views; Akbar faced such rebellions all his life) and not just over the land.

In fact, there seems to be some sort of notion in this show that the awaam consists only of Jalal's Hindu subjects. The Muslims seem to be forgotten altogether.

There is more. Usi ki seekh ki wajah se hum aaj Zille-elahi bane hain ... Khuda ke baad awaam hum par yakeen karti hai...

What on earth was he babbling about the Zille-elahi? Every Mughal emperor was considered as a Zille-elahi, or Khuda ki parchaayin, and not just Jalaluddin Muhammad, and certainly not because of any Jodha Begum.

Jalal, my dears, has fully and finally lost it. Rajat does a great job of bringing out Jalal's  untamable obsession with Jodha  and all that comes in its wake, but it does not make for pleasant watching. It was like seeing the statue of a hero come apart and crumble in front of your  eyes.

The precap was the limit. I thought he was going to do a real Majnun, tear his choga, and run full tilt  down the road from Amer to Agra, yelling Jodha Begum, Jodha Begum!

Instead, without a thought to spare for how she would feel, he offloads on the desperate Ruqaiya, who is struggling bravely to project a semblance of normalcy,  his unbridled delight at Jodha Begum's having deigned to forgive his sangeen gunaah (it is now back to gunaah, and is no longer  a galti)  and condescend to return to Agra. The only excuse for this rank insensitivity is that  wo apna aapa kho baitha hai.

Expect to see Jalal with the aarti ki thali and making figurative genuflections at the entrance of the Agra fort as Jodha makes her entry like  a conquering Roman general. Unless of course Sharifuddin has kidnapped her en route (a very distant possibility, one has to admit).

I think, my dearest girls, that with last night, Jalal has reached his nadir. Not even Rajat can salvage this Jalal, though I was pleased to see him giving his 111% to even the abysmal lines he was saddled with .  He is street smart, one  sees with relief, and will not commit professional suicide by doing a Rajiv Khandelwal and protesting about what is being done to his character. For nothing  will change, and the only outcome will be that he will lose Ekta's support and patronage.

But  I strongly suspect that henceforth, there will not be anything much worth analysing in the show any more.  Good for me!

Le grand amour ( great love) that so many of you are expecting is going to be a very damp squib. I cannot see this pair even hugging each other like a couple in love. Jodha's limitations as a character, and Paridhi's limitations as an actress - Tanty, my dear, you are spot on with your wicked little take on her notions of emoting! - reinforce each other, and together, they will doom this show.

Oh Lord, see, in my welling irritation about Jalal's excesses as he waits for Jodha's arrival, I lost sight of the exquisite scene when the Hindu representatives present the Shahenshah with the Koran Shareef. It was absolutely beautiful in both the concept and the execution, and Rajat was just right as a Jalal who sees his vision of sarva dharma samabhava reinforced by this gesture from his Hindu subjects.

By the way, I was not aware, till I listened to Jalal's rooh last night, that Karva Chauth  was celebrated even in the 16th century. Look out for Ekta to do a Karva Chauth for Jodha, a la Karan Johar, but of course at 1/20th of his budget. hpee 

But surely Karva Chauth must have come around long since? Maybe it fell during Jodha's ghrina  period, and she did not feel like observing it  for such a ghrinit jantu! 

Shyamala/ Aunty

lashy

mandygilashy waiting for ur take on monday's jodha begum jaap filled episode by our majnu jalal!
Not for a week dear... I'll be unable to even catch up on the episodes forget type analysis mandy   
but thanks for the mention dear...

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-13, 19:03

Aunty...so nice to see u in full form  long hug 

......loved your takes, & more importantly agree cent percent on almost everything.  Clap 

Yesterday's epi was a path breaker of sorts....at least for me. With Jalal himself giving the entire credit to Jodha, it is now up to us whether we wish to lap this most horrendous Natkiya roopantar any further. I was laughing out aloud for most part of the epi, when it was meant to be an emotional one.

For today, I have envisaged this scene :  lazee

Jalal is approaching the main gate.....his soldiers announce his arrival:

Khabardaar.....Hoshiyaar,
DEEWANA Hazrat,
Noor e MOHABBAT,
Shehanshah-e-Hind,
Jalaluddin MOHABBATuddin PREMuddin 
Tashreef la rahe hai........
Khabardaar....Hoshiyaaar.....

Jalal enters & paces around, & immediately breaks into a dance.....(tearing apart his JAAMA in the process)  ROFL 

Main JODHA JODHA  chillaunga JAAMA phadke
Main JODHA JODHA chillaunga JAAMA phadke
Main JODHA ka  majnoo ban jaaunga, JAAMA phadke
JAAMA phaad sab chod chaad main ho gaya diwaana....
Main JODHA JODHA  chillaunga JAAMA phadke....... Starry Love hppy

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-13, 22:22

Aunty... long hug how r u?? Enjoyed reading hpee  dis post..episodes were too pathetic..Only savior in the show is Rajat, and ur posts aunty...Hamare forum ki "noor " ho aap..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-13, 23:42

Aunty, if this is ur reaction for yday I wonder wat it ll be after watching today's eppy  Rolling Eyes 

Jalal is hopeless. And whip? seriously? Oh god this is becoming more stupider and stupider. He shd hv given her his sword and cut his throat himself wid his sword in her hand... As aunty said, good riddance ho jata.

I dnt kno how long Jodha's repentance ll last and i seriously don't understand why she s repenting? Which mistake is she referring to since last Fri? Rolling Eyes 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by fatma201 on 2014-05-14, 03:32

mandygi wrote:shyamala, your post is hilarious, especially i love the part where u refer jodha as jodha lisa..lol..btw the whole of jodha mandali is against me now, first they kicked you and adi pot now their target is me..lashy has been out for a while..they cannot stand any of jalal supporters their leader u know who i am talking about is on a mission of making it jalal free forum..what a fanatic i must say!
Mandy, their leader has also actually joined Dhwani Forum to stalk us. I read so in one of their threads.

Btw, I am sorry to hear they are now targeting you. If you all of you end up leaving IF forum, I will also leave it as it won´t be fun anymore.

fatma201
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-14, 07:14

Aunty, hope your health is good now.
Did you watch yst'night episode??? Jalal must have gone bankrupt while waiting for Jodha, giving away his jewels to messengers, who informed him about Jodha's distance from Agra.  hpee 
But thank gawd!!! he's not standing with Aarti ki thaali for Jodha, that has been taken care of by Salima Begum Wink 
Jalal, sort of saving grace, was standing like a proud and happy Emperor to welcome his Biwi.  long hug 
Jodha regretting...some relief??? YES  Bang 
Precap: CVs inspired from 50 shades of Grey???? OMIGOD!! Wink  ROFL 
But Emperor Akbar king  and his Queen Jodha  queen  must have turned in their grave and must be planning to descend on Karjat JA sets.  affraid

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-14, 09:06

fatma201 wrote:
mandygi wrote:shyamala, your post is hilarious, especially i love the part where u refer jodha as jodha lisa..lol..btw the whole of jodha mandali is against me now, first they kicked you and adi pot now their target is me..lashy has been out for a while..they cannot stand any of jalal supporters their leader u know who i am talking about is on a mission of making it jalal free forum..what a fanatic i must say!
Mandy, their leader has also actually joined Dhwani Forum to stalk us. I read so in one of their threads.

Btw, I am sorry to hear they are now targeting you. If you all of you end up leaving IF forum, I will also leave it as it won´t be fun anymore.

fatma darling, who the hell cares if that leader or asst leader or their chamchis come here and stalk us  hppy ... All we can tell them is welcome to the forum and join the club of realists who doesnt mince words to tell the actual truths and not jus keep on worshipping someone who least deserves it  nty

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-05-14, 12:22

Absly fantastic aunty 

Nothing more to add you have said it all 

I think Paridhis lack of acting skills is palpable these days like never before 

When jalal seemed so happy on the news I literally LOL  thinking. For whom he is doing all these 

I dont have nuch expectations too 

I really really felt bad for rukayya 

I just imagined myself in her place but do feel those days it might not be have an issue 

Like you said aunty jodha needs to do more to convince us that she loves jalal

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-14, 12:32

If this is Jalal's nadir, I am hoping that it can only get better from here .......fingers crossed.......

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-14, 12:58

Aunty, how is your migraine now?  long hug hope its better! 

For me, two things about the episode primarily stood out 

1) Jodha's expressions and feelings in the tent - so little of this we've been seeing so long - what a welcome relief to us viewers it must be to begin seeing at least some form of longing from her end!
2) Jalal's 'knowing' welcoming smile - So 'dramatized' has his 'longing' behaviour been off late that that dignified one second welcoming smile was enough to convey all of his emotions!

'So you're back here after all, my love? I knew that my Mohabbat had the strength in it to pull you back to me...and your presence here proves it so!' 
A subtle confidence in himself - a royal aura  and yet all the love that one needed to see in a love-stricken Emperor! 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-14, 17:32

Lashykanna,I am crawling back to normalcy, but  I am not quite there yet. As for my take on last night,I will put up  a brief one after this. You might not agree with me re: the \"new" Jodha, but you cannot deny the logicof my  arguments, for they are based on what was shown to us of Jodha in Amer, my pet.As for Jalal not officiating with the aarti thali, that was because he trusts Salima blindly that is all. And the precap did not look at all like  a man who would be saying to himself the kind of lines you  have cooked up for him! "Love-stricken" is spot one, by the way. Shyamala Periammalashy wrote:Aunty, how is your migraine now?  long hug hope its better! 

For me, two things about the episode primarily stood out 

1) Jodha's expressions and feelings in the tent - so little of this we've been seeing so long - what a welcome relief to us viewers it must be to begin seeing at least some form of longing from her end!
2) Jalal's 'knowing' welcoming smile - So 'dramatized' has his 'longing' behaviour been off late that that dignified one second welcoming smile was enough to convey all of his emotions!

'So you're back here after all, my love? I knew that my Mohabbat had the strength in it to pull you back to me...and your presence here proves it so!' 
A subtle confidence in himself - a royal aura  and yet all the love that one needed to see in a love-stricken Emperor! 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-14, 17:51

Jodha Akbar 238: Abrupt transition

As for this episode, the one thing that I could admire, dispassionately,  was Rajat’s take on  a Jalal who can think of nothing but Jodha’s arrival, and who is exactly like a cat on a hot tin roof. Jalal  irritated me acutely, but Rajat’s  performance was beyond superb.

I loved his half shy, half eager query to Salima as to how he should behave when Jodha arrives. We have a lot to thank Salima for, by the way! But of that, more at the end.

The contrast between this Jalal and this Jodha hit one in the face during the Sara jahan tera chehra  song, with the two of them  in alternating frames. As Jalal looks up at the night sky, his deep set eyes speak volumes:  they are clouded with longing, then alive with anticipation, and finally resigned to whatever would happen. Jodha cannot manage anything more than a  coyly lowered gaze and the lajana-sharmana routine, so here she takes  the easiest way out and simply closes her eyes. The viewer can then imagine whatever she/he wants Jodha to feel, and assert that it is indeed so!  hpee 

The unconvincing transition to the  “new” Jodha:I am not going to gush about  Jodha's awakening to her (designated as such now)  prem for her husband. It was not convincing at all, this  abrupt transition.

Remember that till the day before, at the Kali mandir, Jodha   looked at peace with her world and completely settled in at Amer. There was no restlessness, no longing for  Jalal, no looking back with despairing fondness to their good times together.

Some might  object at this point, citing the tales of Badal’s valour that Jodha recounts to her dadisaa. But that could have been about  any brave warrior, say Kunwar Pratap, and Jodha  would have displayed the same admiration for him as she does for Badal/Jalal. There is no tender emotion in that recital which is exclusive to Jalal. She does not reminisce about any of the gentle moments that Badal and Kajri shared, about Sheikh Salim Chisti’s prophecy that she would be  the Maryam-uz-Zamani, or about her feeding him with jowar rotis.

Let us  go a bit back, to her last day in Amer. As for her  longing for Jalal, that is bahut door ki baat. When the unkempt Shehnaaz harangued her for the umpteenth time about her mohabbat, the Shahenshah, all that Jodha had to say was that she does not know how one who is such a stranger to prem pardoned Shivani and Tejwant.

Later, when she hears all the jayjaykaars  for Jalal, there was nothing in her face that one would have expected from a woman who, despite being roothi huyi, is in love with her husband. There was no  sudden surge of pride in the Shahenshah,  whom  she claims to love, for having taken such a generous and difficult decision, no fluttering of joy, nothing. She seemed totally ignorant about the difficulties he will face because of this brave move;  there was not a word about that in her self talk.

All that she said :  Shahenshah badalne lage hain… unka hriday jagne laga hai...( this about an emperor who has gone thru hell to find her and then pleaded with her to forgive him,  whereas a true blue Rajvanshi husband would have left her where she was and barred her return!),  did  not hint at love of any kind.

For love is helpless and it cannot  be denied, not even by the kind of guroor  that stays in the satvaan aasmaan.  It has a way of breaking thru all barriers, including those of pride and ahankaar,  and finding its way towards the beloved. Love has no ego, and if there is an overweening ego, then there can be no love.

Nor does what Jodha's  rooh  says to Jalal in that dusty, leaf strewn maqbara, (presumably Jodha Begum’s, for  she was not buried with Akbar at Sikandra, something that tells its own tale).

When her rooh  talks of her hriday  having been touched (curiously enough, Jalal’s  rooh is silent, probably having nothing to say to this earth-shaking announcement after 450 years!), and her wanting to see him at once to give him badhai for his momentous decision, it sounds exactly like a schoolteacher patting her star student on the head for a brilliant score in an exam. Not like the desperate eagerness of a woman in love, though she will not acknowledge it, to be back with the man she loves.

So, till 2 days ago, it looked as if Jodha was now in a rush to get back to Agra and the Shahenshah because she feels  her attempts to “reform” him have started succeeding, and she wants to be there to exult in what she sees as her success.  It did  NOT at all seem to be because she longed for him and has realized that she was adhoori without him. If that was what it was, we would have seen that day in and day out in Amer. We have not seen anything even remotely approaching it.

An inexplicable sea change: From this state of affairs to last night was an abrupt and inexplicable sea change . Now there was  lajana, sharmana, aahein bharna, chaand ko niharna, neend udh jaana, in short the full works, as prescribed in our Sanskrit classics,  for a virahotkhandita nayika,  a heroine separated from her beloved.

Why this drastic change all of a sudden, when even the pardon for Shivani + the teerthkar  abolition only produced, on Jodha's  way back from the Kali Mandir, the grudging comment Unka hriday jaagne laga hai?  ( I am not going take Jodha apart on this meaningless and condescending comment, for Anne has done it very much better than I could on your  last thread).

Why, because it has been decided that it is to be so. I have often said that this was how the Great Romance would arrive from Jodha's side, by the fiat of the CVs, and the putting up of a placard reading Aaj se Jodha Begum ko Shahenshah se bahut/atyadhik/ apaar prem ho gaya hai. That is it.

So you will excuse me if I do not rejoice in the new Jodha who will, presumably, not avail of Jalal's demand that she use the whip or whatever it is, on him.

If only I could!: As for me, I wish I could have got my hands on that object. I would have used it liberally on Jalal!  hpee 

Not for being so overwhelmingly in love with Jodha, for he cannot help that. But rather for making such a public spectacle of himself, completely forgetting what he owes to his rank and the dignity that should be part of an emperor's make up. My Lashykanna  will probably offer her standard excuse that he is only 22. But that will not wash. He was emperor at 13, and restraint and dignity in public should, by now,have been bred into his bones. But clearly they were not!

As for Jalal not officiating with the aarti thali, that, as I pointed out  to Lashy above,  was because he trusts Salima blindly,  that is all.

And the precap did not look at all like  a man who was confident in the power of his  love to win hers. It looked and sounded like a penitent asking his guru for advice as to whether he should wair a hair shirt or whip himself to purge himself of his sins. The albino monk in The Da Vinci Code is nothing to our Jalal in his full blown, obsessive masochism! hpee 

Shyamala/ Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-14, 18:20

Aunty,  Rajat has made it so difficult to get fully irritated with Jalal...I want to hit Jalal but end up grinning ear to ear watching Rajat.  hpee 

No, I don't hope of any sort of unconditional, selfless, hopeless Love from this Jodha...she needs words and actions to understand and grasp things, when it comes to her husband...also those emotions has to be promoted by Hamida or Salima begum... Bang  
For the precap, I just wish, she asks her husband to use it on her....I know I know am too much day dreaming...CVs will never take risque risk of domestic violence, but other way round is OK for them....atleast she asks for IT...I will pardon her all past foolishness, and treat her as if she bathed in Ganges  Kiss

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-14, 19:02

Shyamala, very well described the current scenario and the "New Jodha".  No doubt, we all have discussed, complained about her behaviour, lack of feelings, not showing any concerns to Jalal and about Jalal's new found heart according to Jodha after teerthkar and Shivani Fiasco.  But, if I am not wrong, all who are happy about Jodha's sudden transitition (including me), is not because Jodha has finally realised her feelings or loves Jalal now, we are happy for Jalal, period.  
We were desperate to see him happy and finally expecting that, the love story which is been dragging for more than 8. Months now, will start.  
No justification about Jodha's behaviour and her new found "love".  She was hopeless and probably will be for some more time.  Nothing can be changed or can be rewinded and rectified, so we all despo crazy JA lovers and Jalal's crazy fans (RT's acting is making difficult to get away ) are jumping with joy

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-14, 21:03

Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-14, 23:31

adianasr wrote:Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!

Kaash Jodha and CVs itna intelligent hote Bang , they wud hv showed Jodha feeling some kind of fear mann hi mann mein Rolling Eyes 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-15, 00:01

Krishi, her hesitation, her sharmana when Moti talks of Jalal in her absence, and most of all her inability to let herself go in that precap hug - they all tell that she still has not let go her fear - that she has yet to dissolve - jo apne durr ko let go kar deta hai - that person's hug would be a full bodied one - holding nothing back - like Jalal's.

Jodha ke liye filhaal yehi ek line hai - 'Abhi dilli dur hai Jodha Ranisa' hppy 

knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!

Kaash Jodha and CVs itna intelligent hote Bang , they wud hv showed Jodha feeling some kind of fear mann hi mann mein Rolling Eyes 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-15, 00:20

everything happened in d episode as i thought..hand lock,side glances,sharmana,rona dhona,ammijaan aur Jodha beta ki never ending drama,Ruk's jealousy, FB ki baarish,and i expected a hug too..dat wil get tomarrow...But what to say abt dat:lollol: hug, dat was an "epic hug".. hppy ..i don't want more hugs..i'm also trapped between brain and heart game..Brain says stop watching dis stupid show.. Bang .Heart says watch it for rajat.. hpee

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-15, 06:56

But yesterday CVs stumped us by Jodha doing aarti of Jalal and not the other way round  hppy

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-15, 09:12

mishti wrote:But yesterday CVs stumped us by Jodha doing aarti of Jalal and not the other way round  hppy
yeah..May b he is going to do aart in his private chamber with jai jai jodha harey bhajan..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-15, 09:17

Greeshma014 wrote:everything happened in d episode as i thought..hand lock,side glances,sharmana,rona dhona,ammijaan aur Jodha beta ki never ending drama,Ruk's jealousy, FB ki baarish,and i expected a hug too..dat wil get tomarrow...But what to say abt dat:lollol: hug, dat was an "epic hug".. hppy ..i don't want more hugs..i'm also trapped between brain and heart game..Brain says stop watching dis stupid show.. Bang .Heart says watch it for rajat.. hpee

Ads, Jeans was saying that Jodha was looking proud of herself the whole eppy wen everyone s telling her how Jalal was in her absence Bang  and didnt show even a bit of remorse for putting him thro so much.  Clap 

Grees, ROFL so u got everything u wanted to see in the eppy yday and u r still nt happy? hppy 

Mishti, I dnt understand the reason for the aarti. I thot u ll do aarti of the person coming from outside. Y does she need to do aarti of Jalal wen he s very much at home and didnt do any gud kaam hppy . Oh may be she s dng all tat to appreciate him for being such a big cry baby thinking abt her  nty 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 09:31

knumnum wrote: I dnt understand the reason for the aarti. I thot u ll do aarti of the person coming from outside. Y does she need to do aarti of Jalal wen he s very much at home and didnt do any gud kaam hppy . Oh may be she s dng all tat to appreciate him for being such a big cry baby thinking abt her  nty 
Krish, even I was thinking the same. Why did she do his aarti? May be a delayed one for his fight with Mali?  or may the good kaam of Shivani Pardon or Teerthkar Abolishment ??hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 09:36

Aunty, the episode was somewhat ok. Jodha's transition is completely abrupt. But I'm really thankful for that transition. I was so tired of her "Unhone aisa kyon kiya?" mode just like her "Hume unse ghrina hai" mode, that anything else is a welcome change. And all of us are so despo to see the love story (forget epic, any love story) to kick off, that even these small things get a lot of cheering.  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-15, 09:57

I don't care why she did aarti, just glad that Jodha did aarti of Jalal....and why they never show Jodha touching her husband's feet, i mean it is a ritual in Rajvanshi's I believe...but i can't remember any such scene...even 21st century heroines are shown doing the gesture...it is not going to demean her...I thought after completing aarti she'll bend down...but nooooooo.... Embarassed 
Anyway..whatever progress she's shown is toooooooooo much for me to make me happy , i'm happy coz my Jalal is happy hpee

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 10:34

mishti wrote:I don't care why she did aarti, just glad that Jodha did aarti of Jalal....and why they never show Jodha touching her husband's feet, i mean it is a ritual in Rajvanshi's I believe...but i can't remember any such scene...even 21st century heroines are shown doing the gesture...it is not going to demean her...I thought after completing aarti she'll bend down...but nooooooo.... Embarassed 
Anyway..whatever progress she's shown is toooooooooo much for me to make me happy , i'm happy coz my Jalal is happy hpee
@bold - aren't we romance deprived lot that we are happy for even this ??? ROFL

And even I wanted her to touch his feet. It looked so graceful in the movie. But I guess Ekta Maiyya didn't want another protest, this time from "Mahila Arakshan Samiti"  hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum