Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-15, 10:49

Sam_0506 wrote:
mishti wrote:I don't care why she did aarti, just glad that Jodha did aarti of Jalal....and why they never show Jodha touching her husband's feet, i mean it is a ritual in Rajvanshi's I believe...but i can't remember any such scene...even 21st century heroines are shown doing the gesture...it is not going to demean her...I thought after completing aarti she'll bend down...but nooooooo.... Embarassed 
Anyway..whatever progress she's shown is toooooooooo much for me to make me happy , i'm happy coz my Jalal is happy hpee
@bold - aren't we romance deprived lot that we are happy for even this ??? ROFL

And even I wanted her to touch his feet. It looked so graceful in the movie. But I guess Ekta Maiyya didn't want another protest, this time from "Mahila Arakshan Samiti"  hppy
yeah yeah if Jodha bends down then Jalal ll die of shock  nty . And not forget SB/HB duo ll start mahila pe atyachaar morcha Bang .


Forget feet touching, she doesnt even talk softly pyaar se wid Jalal without inserting atleast a mini bhashan Scared 

knumnum
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by mishti on 2014-05-15, 11:18

knumnum wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
mishti wrote:I don't care why she did aarti, just glad that Jodha did aarti of Jalal....and why they never show Jodha touching her husband's feet, i mean it is a ritual in Rajvanshi's I believe...but i can't remember any such scene...even 21st century heroines are shown doing the gesture...it is not going to demean her...I thought after completing aarti she'll bend down...but nooooooo.... Embarassed 
Anyway..whatever progress she's shown is toooooooooo much for me to make me happy , i'm happy coz my Jalal is happy hpee
@bold - aren't we romance deprived lot that we are happy for even this ??? ROFL

And even I wanted her to touch his feet. It looked so graceful in the movie. But I guess Ekta Maiyya didn't want another protest, this time from "Mahila Arakshan Samiti"  hppy
yeah yeah if Jodha bends down then Jalal ll die of shock  nty . And not forget SB/HB duo ll start mahila pe atyachaar morcha Bang .


Forget feet touching, she doesnt even talk softly pyaar se wid Jalal without inserting atleast a mini bhashan Scared

@bold: we are hopeless, nut cases...even after knowing Jodha and her inconsistencies,  ystday's episode took me in heaven  luv  notty  Starry Love  

mishti
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-15, 11:49

Can anyone explain me why dat "hug" looked artificial?? Like dey r forced to do so?? I felt something is missing in dat hug.. Is directors wanted dat scene like dat only to show dat jo is still uncomfortable with physical proximity??

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 260
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 11:57

Precisely, Adiana, which I why I have NO hopes for this ersatz romance.  Unlike Ash, I am not jumping with joy just because of Jalal's mad delight at his obsession having come back to Agra, if not to him.  I am a semi-cynic, and fake sentiments bore me stiff.  And this every look of this Jodha screams of artificiality. Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 11:59

Take a look at my  mini take below  on last night's episode, my dear, for the spot on explanation. At least I hope you feel it is such! Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:Can anyone explain me why dat "hug" looked artificial?? Like dey r forced to do so?? I felt something is missing in dat hug.. Is directors wanted dat scene like dat only to show dat jo is still uncomfortable with physical proximity??

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-15, 12:46



Precisely, Adiana, which I why I have NO hopes for this ersatz romance.  Unlike Ash, I am not jumping with joy just because of Jalal's mad delight at his obsession having come back to Agra, if not to him.  I am a semi-cynic, and fake sentiments bore me stiff.  And this every look of this Jodha screams of artificiality. Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!
Sorry Shyamala, I know it's hopeless to jump with joy for this sudden change, but like I said, was so desperate to watch the love story start, was ok with the baasi Khana thrown at the hungry viewers.  And the way RT was in the last scene yesterday, proves that, why we are addicted to this show, which is a total one sided love story.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 12:52

Of course I understand, my dear Ash, and if only Jodha could meet Jalal even a quarter of the way, I would join you. As things are, I think it is the age difference between us showing up at last! Do see my separate post on last night's episode: Tentative beginnings.Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:


Precisely, Adiana, which I why I have NO hopes for this ersatz romance.  Unlike Ash, I am not jumping with joy just because of Jalal's mad delight at his obsession having come back to Agra, if not to him.  I am a semi-cynic, and fake sentiments bore me stiff.  And this every look of this Jodha screams of artificiality. Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!
Sorry Shyamala, I know it's hopeless to jump with joy for this sudden change, but like I said, was so desperate to watch the love story start, was ok with the baasi Khana thrown at the hungry viewers.  And the way RT was in the last scene yesterday, proves that, why we are addicted to this show, which is a total one sided love story.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-15, 12:59

Yes, I read the analysis of last episode in IF now.  And it is the fact, Jodha is not reciprocating her love clearly nor PS is able to perform the same onscreen convincingly and it is definitely affecting the love story, how long this will continue or we will be surprised something in similar to Badal/kajri track, we have to wait and watch.  
sashashyam wrote:
Of course I understand, my dear Ash, and if only Jodha could meet Jalal even a quarter of the way, I would join you. As things are, I think it is the age difference between us showing up at last! Do see my separate post on last night's episode: Tentative beginnings.Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:


Precisely, Adiana, which I why I have NO hopes for this ersatz romance.  Unlike Ash, I am not jumping with joy just because of Jalal's mad delight at his obsession having come back to Agra, if not to him.  I am a semi-cynic, and fake sentiments bore me stiff.  And this every look of this Jodha screams of artificiality. Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala, whatever any of the Jodhaphiles may say, Jodha is still not there - she is still afraid and not able to let go - and every action of her's is screaming her fear - and as I had said long back - this is the fear of losing herself, her identity, her astitva - she puts great credence to this - toh she thinks and feels that without it she will be nothing - a shunya - but then she has no clue that its only by being nothing - by being shunya - that one can be Everything - what a lesson!!!!!
Sorry Shyamala, I know it's hopeless to jump with joy for this sudden change, but like I said, was so desperate to watch the love story start, was ok with the baasi Khana thrown at the hungry viewers.  And the way RT was in the last scene yesterday, proves that, why we are addicted to this show, which is a total one sided love story.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-05-15, 16:38

Aunty.... .... i guess i am late in the ongoing party   ..

Btw .... as usual u steel the show here in the forum with ur awesome take ..... u very well manage to read our minds & pen it down with your gags & punches ....   

Jalal:joy unbounded:   I loved the way u have written about jalal's feelings of welcoming his runaway wife    ... but it was a treat to watch jalal in that episode .... btw he looked tad more excited than jodha ...... 

Jalal’s smile, as he hugs himself in delight, was so full of pure joy, so utterly transparent, like that of a little boy who has suddenly been given the gift he wanted more than anything else, that my heart went out to him, for all that I think he is a triple-dyed idiot for being so besotted with a woman who neither reciprocates his deewaangee, something of  which she is clearly incapable, nor does she deserve him.  (I agree with this point of your aunty  .... ) 


Hopes belied? :   Yes, u have so aptly pointed out jodha's inconsistencies aunty ....   even this question still haunts me  as to why jodha suddenly returned to agra ... was it for HIM ?? or becoz of the abolition of the Pilgrim tax  & forgiving of shivani & tej ..... ?? this sudden "Ubharna of Prem for TE" out of the blue was a bit shocker to me ..... has she accepted HIM as her husband out of love ... or for the work he has done for hindus ...?? is still a secret which is to be unveiled .... 






What I hated the most is the lack of emotion's from jodha's end .... the depth of emotions we see in jalal is way too good to be compared with jodha's .... shez bland .... & still looks confused !!! 


So it all boils down to what I have said again and again and again, that Jodha cares for Jalal the way a preceptress cares for an especially obedient, grateful and enthusiastic pupil.  She sees in him the vindication of her ideas, she basks in his lavish admiration for her real and imaginary hunars,   and she uses his status and power to further her pet do-gooding projects that would get nowhere without such an  all-powerful backer.   aunty u stole my thoughts ..... iss muamle mein hum aapse ittefaq rakhte hai ..... aur poori tarike se  !!!


To sum up. Jodha  does not, at least going by the evidence to date, love Jalal  at all.   ( iss par bhi ittefaq rakhte hai .... i have the same conclusion )

Frankly saying aunty , i dont have much expectations from the show .... but one thing i definitely feel is, bad for Akbar ... as the poor character is mercilessly butchered to show jodha as a mahan devi ... i just watch the show for rajat & his acting skills ....

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-24
Age : 31
Location : Abu Dhabi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 235-236: Hopes belied? JA 237: Jalal's nadir Page 3 JA 238: Abrupt transition Page 4

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum