Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 19:44

And when love comes your way
You'll know it's here to stay
You'll steal the chance cause you're the thief of hearts yeah
You'll win with just a glance walk away with your romance
There's no more there's no backin' out now

Dhoom again and make the whole world crazy set your spirit free
Dhoom again and take a break right now come celebrate with me

The palanquin  stands in the courtyards of Amer palace , awaiting  Jodha's arriva;..Jodha meanwhile is  seeking the blessings of the elders in the family * Bida karo  Song plays in the background* All are acting as if she is going to her husband's home for the first time forgetting that she had spent almost a year in Agra . The Brothers too take their blessing ..while a daasi hands over Jodha's Krishna to her.. Shenaz watches all this quietly, the hair still uncombed reminding us lest we forgot that she is of lower station *Could not Raja Bharmal afford some Silks which could have been handed out to her *

AGRA
Next morning, the DEK is on full swing , Portly Atgah arises from his seat, announces that his Hindu subjects have come to thank him for abolishing the Lagaan .. Maham  face turns sour as if she her first bite of the season first mango which was dolloped in vinegar , While Adham's simmering blood starts to boil.. Jalal retorts that he was merely doing his duty  as a king and that he was not looking for any benefits. Atgah insists, Jalal yields ..

the Hindu subjects come into court , present him with Quran and win his heart .while the clerics begin the whisper campaign  hinting that the Hindu's were ensnaring  Jalal towards their religion.. Jalal is pleased  to receive such a thoughtful  gift.. All  courtiers begin to pray ..

Jalal's soul talk  says that he had never realized  the peace and content  that enveloped him at that moment. Jalal says he had prayed to God to forgive  his faults and mistakes ..

AGRA HAREM

Jalal walks into  Ruqaiyya's room on the invite of Ruqaiyya.. Ruqaiyya has set the chess set, She praises jalal on his bold decision..Jalal wryly points out that , not many people are happy with the decision..Ruqaiyya points out that the  common man is happy and  "Don't underestimate the power of common man"  for abki baar Jalal ki Sarkar hi daudegi.

Jalal is happy to hear the news, he remembers that he has  official work  , seeks permission  to proceed  but the wife will not be denied.. She  throws a tantrum pointing out that Jalal has no time for her nowadays ..Smiling, Jalal agrees  to play a round, Ruqaiyay dares jalal sayying that he will not be able to   leave once the first round is played n will stick to playing another round too.. 

The duo are about to play when a servant interrupts  with the message that a messenger from Amer has arrived .. Jalal's face lights up on hearing the word "Amer" .. he is agog to know the news  but a petulant will not hear of it , she tries to stall  but  Jalal points out the news may be urgent and delicate.. he hurries out, gets the scroll from the messenger.. rushes inside Ruqaiyya's  Hojra, asking her to read it.. Ruqaiyya does a quick deal.. 2 rounds of chess for reading out the letter * Kaafi Sasta deal hai , Kahi OLX ka CEO toh nahi* .. Ruqaiyya begins to read aloud, involuntarily gulping when her eyes lights on the line that Jodha is returning to AGRA!!! Jalal beams from Agra to Amer whiel Ruqiayya goes into shock.

Jalal contains his jubilation with utmost difficulty , urges Ruqaiyya  to read further ..Ruqaiyya reads on, says that  Jodha must have traversed a great distance  by the time J gets the letter ..   ecstatic, Jalal declares  that this has been the best news he ahs heard so far, bustles out to share the good news ..while Ruqaiyya  drops down on the ground shattered...

Out of her burning heart comes the cry tht SHE hates Jodha with all her being.

Jalal rushes to Hamida  , expresses that Happiness and Sun is coming back to the Kingdom..Hamida almost swoons in joy , The Harem  comes alive.. arrangements fr a big welcoming party is made.. with Jalal personally overseeing all arrangements, giving instructions left and right to everyone.. while Sharif is delighted with the news, he mourns that  Jodha is coming to  Jalal n not him..

The whole of Agra wears a festive air as it gears up to welcome the  :Noor: of  Agra  , Jodha  * taht is laying it a bit thick, haan* ..

jalal delivers a extempore signifying how much delighted he is with the news, how alive he feels today while the courtiers are happy to see the smile back on his face...

PRECAP

Ruqaiyya fibbing saying that she is happy the jalal is happy with the arrival of Jodha but standing out under a hot sun waiting for Jodha is hardly going to fetch her to Agra breaking the speed of light.. Jalal retorts that he is struck by Sicilian bolt, his heart is not into anything and wants to see Jodha the minute she enters... Ruqaiyya is envious

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 20:27; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 12th May Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 20:06

updatinggg

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 20:17

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 20:28

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-12, 20:30

Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 20:50

sathya.............i have a doubt......that maina & HB is a little beat deaf.........bcoz......they can't hear good news in once.... hppy  hppy 

ok ok no leg pulling of cvs............bcoz today i almost fainted joy after seeing jallu miyaa's happiness......... hpee  hpee 

b8 this cheapuddin.i hate this leech..... Bang  Bang 

& when d people came...i thought the nazraana will be AKBAR title.........b8 then i thought it can't bcoz in kekta's serial two happiness can't come together...........b8 that QURAN scene was really good..... hpee  hpee 

for the first time....feeling sorry 4 ruqu.......don't bash me........ Scared  Scared 

SATHYA........thnx my jaan 4 this awesome WU again...... Heart  Heart 

don't know why b8 today's happiness expression of RT was looking artificial...missed his natural expressions......no intention 2 hurt RT fans' feelings.....it's totally my own POV.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-12, 21:03

thanks for the WU tants long hug
as sweet as today's episode was... i'm feeling uneasy...
did you see how jalal seems to have forgotten how ruks was involved in the sujamal fiasco
ok... she didn't know the khwaja shera was suju, but her agenda was separating JoJa and ousting jo from agra
methinks this continued tolerance of jalal towards ruku, overlooking her blatant hatred and now her burgeoning jealousy...
this is gonna get jo in trouble.. and possibly jalal too
but for now, imma wait for jo like jalal :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-12, 21:04

thanks for the WU tants long hug
as sweet as today's episode was... i'm feeling uneasy...
did you see how jalal seems to have forgotten how ruks was involved in the sujamal fiasco
ok... she didn't know the khwaja shera was suju, but her agenda was separating JoJa and ousting jo from agra
methinks this continued tolerance of jalal towards ruku, overlooking her blatant hatred and now her burgeoning jealousy...
this is gonna get jo in trouble.. and possibly jalal too
but for now, imma wait for jo like jalal :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 21:34

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you
Welcome  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-12, 22:53

sanchu wrote:sathya.............i have a doubt......that maina & HB is a little beat deaf.........bcoz......they can't hear good news in once.... hppy  hppy 

ok ok no leg pulling of cvs............bcoz today i almost fainted joy after seeing jallu miyaa's happiness......... hpee  hpee 

b8 this cheapuddin.i hate this leech..... Bang  Bang 

& when d people came...i thought the nazraana will be AKBAR title.........b8 then i thought it can't bcoz in kekta's serial two happiness can't come together...........b8 that QURAN scene was really good..... hpee  hpee 

for the first time....feeling sorry 4 ruqu.......don't bash me........ Scared  Scared 

SATHYA........thnx my jaan 4 this awesome WU again...... Heart  Heart 

don't know why b8 today's happiness expression of RT was looking artificial...missed his natural expressions......no intention 2 hurt RT fans' feelings.....it's totally my own POV.........

Also they are both Ganga Mayya'.. start flooding at the drop of a hat..

I thought, the party will be in honor f something big.. but it is fr Jodha's arrival !!!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ..Kyun..even Salima had taken a trip once, Maham many times n we never saw  a welcome bash thrown fr them...This was very OTT.. even fr Jalal ..

Yes, I felt sorry fr her esp when she has to read the letter, see the happiness on Jalal's face  and be the perfect queen too..

You are welcome, sweetie...

His wig was not sitting properly, He was going towards Over acting side most often... They seem to be in a hurry to turn him into Akbar without creating suitable ground work for tht..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Suit on 2014-05-13, 00:13

Can't they play something else other than Chess? How about Pictionary or Charade for a change! Thank Allah Miah for bring Jodha back... Now we can come see some romance amongst bhashan.

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-13, 09:22

10q for the update s

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-13, 11:20

hay sathya??????RT wears wig means??????it's his original hair na......... Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-13, 12:38

sanchu wrote:hay sathya??????RT wears wig means??????it's his original hair na......... Shocked  Shocked

He does wear wig now and then.. I thought y'day was wig day .. though not sure.. if u watch closely, u can actually see 2 diff hair types on his head.. hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-13, 12:48

Tanthya wrote:
sanchu wrote:hay sathya??????RT wears wig means??????it's his original hair na......... Shocked  Shocked

He does wear wig now and then.. I thought y'day was wig day .. though not sure.. if u watch closely, u can actually see 2 diff hair types on his head.. hpee
b8 his offscreen pics............there was also his soap hair............  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
yaa.i agree that sometime........it looks like wig also to me............b8 n8 sure......... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-13, 12:53

Edgar Suit wrote:Can't they play something else other than Chess? How about Pictionary or Charade for a change! Thank Allah Miah for bring Jodha back... Now we can come see some romance amongst bhashan.  

You can dream ON about romance part ... somehow am not sure whether they can sizzle unless the team gets the act together

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-13, 12:56

sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

b8 his offscreen pics............there was also his soap hair............  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
yaa.i agree that sometime........it looks like wig also to me............b8 n8 sure......... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

That his HIS hair.. they are much more lush n silken, if u know what I mean.. yesterday wala was like somebody had got together  mop bristles, processed it , turned into wig n stuck it on J's head..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-13, 13:22

Nice update Tanthya

After a while my jaws started aching watching "show-me-ur-32-teeth" fest that most in agra revelled in!

Poor ruqaiyya......doesn't even have a mayka to run to.....glad that jalal let bygones be bygones for her participation in the khwaja sera khaand

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-13, 13:32

shobita wrote:Nice update Tanthya

After a while my jaws started aching watching "show-me-ur-32-teeth" fest that most in agra revelled in!

Poor ruqaiyya......doesn't even have a mayka to run to.....glad that jalal let bygones be bygones for her participation in the khwaja sera khaand

Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Lolzz ... The episode went overboard y'day... seriously speaking Im gtting bored of the show .. but watching   to see Adham's death ..

True that but she does have a friend in Jalal .. Although lavina's acting was very bad y'day ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-13, 16:07

Sorry to butt in, I'm getting bored too I'm just roaming around waiting fo their sr  Scared 
Tanthya wrote:

Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Lolzz ... The episode went overboard y'day... seriously speaking Im gtting bored of the show .. but watching   to see Adham's death ..

True that but she does have a friend in Jalal .. Although lavina's acting was very bad y'day ...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-13, 16:09

riyya6 wrote:Sorry to butt in, I'm getting bored too I'm just roaming around waiting fo their sr  Scared 
Tanthya wrote:

Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Riyya,

What if SR turns out to be utter flop, all sterile and  ultra hygenic  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-13, 16:12

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:Sorry to butt in, I'm getting bored too I'm just roaming around waiting fo their sr  Scared 
Tanthya wrote:

Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Riyya,

What if SR turns out to be utter flop, all sterile and  ultra hygenic  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
ohhhhh no... Plz dun ever say like that.... It's a royal sr, I still have faith it will turn out good .....it better be .... hpee 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-13, 16:28

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Riyya,

ohhhhh no... Plz dun ever say like that.... It's a royal sr, I still have faith it will turn out good .....it better be .... hpee 

ofc, Royal SR, Royal Bed, so a full screen.. where u cannot see anything apart from shadows ..  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  .. Shadows come closer.. , Candle light is extinguished..   and then Morning comes.... SR HAPPENED  !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-13, 16:41

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Riyya,

ofc, Royal SR, Royal Bed, so a full screen.. where u cannot see anything apart from shadows ..  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  .. Shadows come closer.. , Candle light is extinguished..   and then Morning comes.... SR HAPPENED  !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
that's not done Twisted Evil Tanthya u know what I think what u describe could happen, this cvs these days are too into soul talk (shadow)n flashbacks.... Poor me and poor fans out there..... Twisted Evil 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-13, 17:18

hey riyya...........u r still waiting 4 SR?????i have already stopped waiting......i was waiting 4 SR frm last 6 months..........b8 everytime..my hope has been crushed..so stopped waiting............
& sathya.....agree wid u...........some frustated fan has even commented in FN that we will directly show salim...........& then we will see a small flashback( 4 just 2 minutes maximum) that SR happened....... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum