Latest topics

Sanam-Ahil Stand off, darkness to light! Qubool Hai Review 5.9.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sanam-Ahil Stand off, darkness to light! Qubool Hai Review 5.9.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-12, 20:06

Episode starts with  Sanam talking to a prospective employer. She writes down the address on a piece of paper. She is happy that so soon after the eavesdropping fiasco she was able to land a job, all she has to do is show up on time. Her soliloquies are metaphorical... " this city is not as bad as I thought, I should always give myself and others a second chance" ... Hmmm ... We know she will fight this maxim when it comes to Mr. Jahil. Sanam's confusion regarding what to call Latif ( transgender butler) is noteworthy... Latif bhai or Latif baaji ... Finally  settled on Latif Ji ! Amen and Qubool Hai by us too !  Twisted Evil 

Sanam is busy serving sweets to Asma's parents in living room, in the process losing the new cupid , a piece of paper with the address :) . Aahil picks up the cupid paper along with his files and takes it to his room. Asma gives Sanam a gift. Sanam loses that too while trying to hide from Mr. Jahil.  notty A part of clueless klutz Zoya is alive in Sanam. The lost gift probably has some significance in future story line. Asma seems to be the only one who treats Sanam with respect. 

Now the best part of the episode begins. Sanam sees 'kambakht' Aahil get the car keys and leave his room. Assured that Jahil is not returning so soon, she ventures into Aahil's room to retrieve the Cupid paper. "You are the new cook? Am I right?" ( Gosh, I love the way he pronounces R, not the usual rrrrrrrrolling R). Sanam is caught red handed ... Aahil walks towards her, miffed at her silence. That regal walk of Aahil justifies his name ( Aahil means the Great King) ! Pin drop silence... timely power outage... Sanam flees in the dark ...leaving behind a melodious sound of bangles and Payal clinking.  bounce 

Ahil catches up like the fierce silent predator he is... amazing change of expressions on the faces of the actors ... Viewers turn into flies on the wall watching the interactions of two people who are attracted to each other for reasons unknown to them. He grabs her hand lightly, a look of amusement at catching a prey. Sanam's surprised face ( that she is caught) turns to anger ( that she let herself be caught) to determination ( now she will FACE the monster with courage) all in seconds. Aahil turns from amused to curious to aggressive ( brilliant acting ) and clutches her hand with mighty force while the prey struggles. ... He turns a lighter on and twists her to face him. He is taken aback by her beautiful face ( don't try this at home, in flickering lights we look like monsters lurking in shadow but not our Sanam, she looks ethereal) ...Junoon plays in the background. 

Memeories of Dhaba burning, car in flames, money thrown at mighty king by a mere dhabawalli floods back. Ahil is sure she has come back for Baadla ... Sanam declares "there is nothing that I could possibly want from you" ( oh yeah, one day he will offer his heart, mind and soul, whether you want it or not) " I don't even want to see your face"... She BLOWS the lighter flame out . We can only imagine how perplexed and irked Aahil was by that unexpected action. Power comes back ... All primal instincts surface in the light...for Aahil to bring her down, for Sanam to defend by attacking... Awesome standoff.  Thumbsup 

"Your plan is to break my Garoor!" ( he can't figure her out) 
"I have no plan, the world doesn't revolve around you ( this is NEWS to Aahil) . I have no wish to be around you. "
"Good, don't even think of such wishes... People who know ARI ( Ahil reza ibrahim) prays to God to keep them away from me" (why is there a certain sadness, rather than aloofness in those lines!) 

They bring Latif in their Tango ... 
"Tell HIM (face towards latifji) I'll leave the house tomorrow ! " 
"Tell HER to get away from my sight. "

Final blow from a mere cook to a mighty king.... " chillao maat ( it has turn from Aap to tum, Ahil doesn't deserve her respect) , Tameez se baat karo, I'm not here to serve you" ... She picks up the crumpled paper with the address (the paper had done it's Cupid duty) and Sanam leaves with a slap from her dupatta on dumbstruck Aahil's face. 

Precap: Aahil gets back in the meanest way he knows. Fantastic standoff episode. 3.5/5 stars ( I wouldve rated it higher if there wasn't a kukuri kukuri dance by Khala Khalu) 

Written for DHWANIFORUM exclusively.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam-Ahil Stand off, darkness to light! Qubool Hai Review 5.9.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-12, 20:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Suit on 2014-05-13, 00:25

Thanks

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2014-05-13, 00:28

i like da look of aahil he n sanam r gng 2 tk da shw 2 numbah 1,dahling

i love Qabool ver 3.0 reloaded

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-05-13, 00:56

Hi shes....it was an awesome episode. ...loved it....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 01:54

sharmibalan wrote:Hi shes....it was an awesome episode. ...loved it....:)
Yes, Sharmi.... It really was... Thanks,,,  long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 04:16

sabi u r going to torture me daily...never0mind I will rise to0the challenge...wat evesdropping incident...i want to c lighter scene...ahil thinks the world revolves around him...very soon it will revolve around her  Twisted Evil I had seen that scene on SB and it now makes sense...she will annoy him into submission...but for there interaction to continue she has to stay there...another one where family r rude?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-13, 05:27

Aaah Sabster...sounds like a 'fiery' episode from start to finish! And I can see that fire is a very imp motif in their journey!aahil better get used to being a tum and SANAM better realise that he ain't going no where...coz he's loving this fight  hppy 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 13:22

hppy  Ahil didnt realize the world didnt revolve around him.. tsk tsk tsk

Great review Sabi darling .. you are tempting me to watch

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-05-13, 15:13

Awesome review Sabi

I am unable to catch up with the episodes but will try whenever possible.
I kinda liked KVB in "Shararat", he was cute in that. Would like to see him in QH too playing an entirely different role

The stand-off seems very interesting!!

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-05-13, 15:13

Whats "kukuri kukuri dance" ???  hppy  hppy  hppy

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 16:56

slmu wrote:hppy  Ahil didnt realize the world didnt revolve around him.. tsk tsk tsk

Great review Sabi darling .. you are tempting me to watch
Shanthiiiiii long hug ..... You know how this production house is.... They are mindblowing in the initial few months ... Then they get disoriented leaving the viewers stranded.... I'm trying to enjoy while I can... 
BTW, Ravan saying Romba Romba is stuck in my head.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 17:00

archie_79 wrote:Whats "kukuri kukuri dance" ???  hppy  hppy  hppy
Pucho maat Shilpa.... These two mischievous characters dances like a cartoon pair when their plans succeeds... I am glad I cannot find a clip for you .... You have been spared. 

The show is going great, very similar to early days of IPK . KVB and SJ are very good actors... This PH is so lucky to have them....wish you could watch with me :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-13, 17:14

Awesome review sabi.. Dont try this at home hppy we would look like monsters.- this lines give the clue for dangerous stunts.. Performed oly by EXPERTS (aahil and sanam)

i love your take for this show.. Yes. The paper was real cupid ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 18:26

sarra0 wrote:sabi u r going to torture me daily...never0mind I will rise to0the challenge...wat evesdropping incident...i want to c lighter scene...ahil thinks the world revolves around him...very soon it will revolve around her  Twisted Evil I had seen that scene on SB and it now makes sense...she will annoy him into submission...but for there interaction to continue she has to stay there...another one where family r rude?
Sarra...  long hug This family is not just rude... They are out  of control... Sanam had overheard one of the sisters talking dirty over the phone ... That's why she was to be fired... But Ahil fired her anyway because if their history ( him burning Dhaba down an her blowing a car up... Combustible indeed  hppy ) ... Wish you watched it with me duhling ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 18:28

candy wrote:Awesome review sabi.. Dont try this at home :lollol:we would look like monsters.- this lines give the clue for dangerous stunts.. Performed oly by EXPERTS (aahil and sanam)

i love your take for this show.. Yes. The paper was real cupid ..
Candy baisa .... Are you watching this show ... It's really going good... After YHM I'm thoroughly enjoying this ... Thanks for reading and also for all the Spoilers you provide. Love ya dear!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 18:30

Shegarf71 wrote:Aaah Sabster...sounds like a 'fiery' episode from start to finish! And I can see that fire is a very imp motif in their journey!aahil better get used to being a tum and SANAM better realise that he ain't going no where...coz he's loving this fight  hppy 
You are right Meenu baisa.... Fire seems to be their theme... Like wind ( and wind blown dupatta) was the theme for IPK... Clap ... Waiting for WATER theme for the next serial by 4 lions. Hee Hee ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 18:31

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:sabi u r going to torture me daily...never0mind I will rise to0the challenge...wat evesdropping incident...i want to c lighter scene...ahil thinks the world revolves around him...very soon it will revolve around her  Twisted Evil I had seen that scene on SB and it now makes sense...she will annoy him into submission...but for there interaction to continue she has to stay there...another one where family r rude?
Sarra...  long hug This family is not just rude... They are out  of control... Sanam had overheard one of the sisters talking dirty over the phone ... That's why she was to be fired... But Ahil fired her anyway because if their history ( him burning Dhaba down an her blowing a car up... Combustible indeed  hppy ) ... Wish you watched it with me duhling ....

that's one reason i loved IPK his family was loving baring mami...ooh so sister has secret boyfriend..ahil is liberal I take it isn't like that for the sister.....so do I so do I...i live for one day...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-13, 19:29

Sabi.. I watched before leap yaar.. I love asya.. But now dint start to watch yet..

But your posts are interesting yaar.. A magnetic pull towards show..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum