Latest topics

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 13 May 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 13 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 18:42

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 13th May 2014 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Niranjan hugging Jyoti. He asks Anjali to love and take care of Jyoti. Astha understands his drama. Niranjan says take her to guest room, Jyoti will not go anywhere and will stay with us. Shlok says I knew this Baba, you are not like others. You will understand Jyoti’s state, thank you. Niranjan asks Jyoti to rest. Astha takes Jyoti. Niranjan and everyone leave. Anjali suddenly gets out of the shock and thanks the Lord crying. Sid waits for Kalindi and Ajju. They come home. Sid asks them about Jyoti. Kalindi says she is fine.

He asks did Abhay take her. Ajju says no, police took Abhay, Jyoti will stay with her parents now, she will be happy. Sid says but Ajju. Kalindi says but Astha is with her, she will take care. Sid says how can a man fall so low to kill his own daughter, he does not deserve Jyoti. Abhay does not respect Jyoti, such house is not a home, I would have saved Jyoti from all this problems, I don’t know what to do. Ajju says trust Bappa, I know you and Jyoti became good friends in few days and we will also miss her. Kalindi says I wish she stays happy.

Sid leaves. Niranjan tells Anjali that its because of you my family was breaking today, its good I came and stopped them, else my son Shlok would have gone today, I was helpless as I have to stop Jyoti. I will try to free Abhay from jail and take Jyoti from here. He speaks against daughters. He asks Anjali not to love Jyoti more, else she knows what he can do. He says make her feel daughters are burden on family after their marriage, whether she lives or dies, everything should be in their in laws house. She says but her child. He says you tell me that girls can bear anything, make Jyoti like you, tell her not to do anything which ashamed me, you know my respect is more than relations and my daughter, before the society knows this, end this matter so that I don’t need to face their bad questions. He leaves.

Astha hears all this standing outside their door. Astha says keep trying Baba, but I will break this bearing myth. I will make Anjali realize the importance of being a woman, as she gives birth to a man, a man is nothing without her, you did not see her Durga avatar, but soon you will see, as you are inviting it. She smiles. Shlok and Varad rests in Jyoti’s lap. Shlok says you are very strong. Varad asks Shlok not to cry. Varad says ofcourse Taai is very strong. They talk about their childhood and jokes on Jyoti to make her smile. They go to tickle her. Jyoti smiles. The brothers laugh. Astha comes and smiles seeing this. Varad says tell me, why did you not tell your brothers bearing all this torture, you made us strangers, you know we were so worried, you are our life. Varad cries and says you could have called us, why did you bear it all these years.

Jyoti says please don’t cry. Varad says we are with you, tell us if anything wrong happens. Varad hugs her. He says you sleep now, we will talk tomorrow. Jyoti says don’t fire Siddharth. She says I m with you only because of him, he is like an angel to me, the night when I was running, some goons were following me, then Sid saved me and took me home. Then he took me to……. Astha signs no. Jyoti says then he took me to his Kaki, they are good people, they took good care of me. Varad says fine, I will see, now you sleep. Astha says tell goodnight to little Jyoti too. Varad says yes, ofcourse, and talks to the baby. Shlok and Varad keep a hand on Jyoti’s stomach and says I m your elder and younger Uncle.

Astha says I will also talk to her. She keeps her hand and realizes her kick. She says she kicked. Shlok says she is very smart, she understood its her Nautanki Mami. Eveyrone laughs. Astha says I will stay with Jyoti. Jyoti says I m fine. Astha says sure? Jyoti says yes. Astha says good night and leaves. Jyoti thinks about Kalindi, Avdhoot, Ajju and Sid. Sid misses Jyoti and thinks about her. He says fate is playing a strange game with me, I could not admit my feelings to her, and now I won’t be able to her that I love her a lot. Jyoti thinks of Sid seeing her slippers which Sid brought. She smiles and says I wanted this, I came my home, and even then I m missing him, why.

She says he is a nice guy, who does good for everyone. She says I m not special for him. She goes to sleep. Its morning. Astha makes dry fruit milk for Jyoti. Anjali comes to her. Astha asks the maid to cook in lunch. Anjali says no need. Jyoti comes and sees Anjali. Anjali scolds Astha for not making separate food for women. Astha stops Jyoti and says morning milk is ready. Jyoti feels bad and leaves. Astha asks the maid to leave. Astha talks to Anjali and asks what happened to her, how can you change so soon, what are you in real. You requested me to save her, and now you are asking her to face this, why did you stop Jyoti then. Anjali says don’t talk in between me and my daughter I did not say wrong, daughters are burden on her parents after marriage. Astha asks really?

Look in my eyes and answer me. Astha says you don’t have answer right, as these words are someone else’s. I promise I will force you to say daughters are not burden, but to love when they make her parents grandparents. Anjali says you will do this, as daughters give happiness, not sorrows. Astha leaves. Astha comes to Jyoti with the milk. She talks to her. Jyoti says I don’t want to stay here. Astha says can’t you see our love, you only saw her scolding, you know I took degree in getting her scold. 

Astha asks like Anjali. Kaka looks on and smiles. Jyoti and Astha laugh. Kaka asks whats this, backbiting about Anjali. Kaka asks Jyoti to know Anjali. Astha acts like him. Kaka holds her ears. They smile. Anjali looks at them and is happy seeing Jyoti smile. Astha sees her standing. Anjali leaves.

Precap:
Niranjan calls Anjali. Astha cuts the shoe rack. Niranjan gets hurt. Astha and Shlok come and ask what happened. Shlok asks Baba are you fine.

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 13 May 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-13, 18:47

Thanks Shanthi .. The precap was the best part of the episode ...
NA gets the brunt of Aastha's prank !!
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 18:52

Thanks Shanthi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 18:54

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks Shanthi .. The precap was the best part of the episode ...
NA gets the brunt of Aastha's prank !!
 Clap 

Aastha needs to be careful though.. because the person who will bear the brunt of his anger is Anjali

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 18:55

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Shanthi.

Kiss

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-13, 18:56

Thanks shanti honey...
Guess what??? today v got cheated..
Yday precap showed romance between shlok n astha..
I love u scene hua hi Nahi ..
Bekar episode...
dhoka hua mere saathh...
Dhokaaa :( :(

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 18:57

Niharika.V wrote:Thanks shanti honey...
Bekar episode...
dhoka hua mere saathh...

arre haan.. i'd forgotten about that

CVs  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-13, 19:01

slmu wrote:
Niharika.V wrote:Thanks shanti honey...
Bekar episode...
dhoka hua mere saathh...

arre haan.. i'd forgotten about that

CVs  Bang  Bang  Bang
ARRET HAAN !! Such cheats
 Bang Bang Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 19:10

no mention that varad was also leaving...just shlok...jyotii varad and shlok scene reminds me of the last time she came back...sounds like a filler

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 19:13

sarra0 wrote:no mention that varad was also leaving...just shlok...jyotii varad and shlok scene reminds me of the last time she came back...sounds like a filler

yup .. i was thinking the same.. they send her back and don't bother to check on her and now are acting like loving brothers  Rolling Eyes  .. spare me

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 19:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:no mention that varad was also leaving...just shlok...jyotii varad and shlok scene reminds me of the last time she came back...sounds like a filler

yup .. i was thinking the same.. they send her back and don't bother to check on her and now are acting like loving brothers  Rolling Eyes  .. spare me

inconsistences ko kya naam doon...the cvs and there continant memories...but as viewers it is ridiculous when u put such below par work...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 19:37

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

inconsistences ko kya naam doon...the cvs and there continant memories...but as viewers it is ridiculous when u put such below par work...

they are making a mockery of their own characters  confused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 20:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

they are making a mockery of their own characters  confused

they r going mmon the premise can't beat them join them... Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-13, 20:37

I have a query why does NA hates Anjali so much? I mean he doesnot even want her to get love from her own children. Or is it so that he hates women in general? But what is the need to do so much of drama infront others? Do his children never heard him beating up their mom? Even if not now at their childhood atleast? Truely ridiculous. She might had got some freedom to love her children at their childhood. Isn't it?

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 20:45

Illeana** wrote:I have a query why does NA hates Anjali so much? I mean he doesnot even want her to get love from her own children. Or is it so that he hates women in general? But what is the need to do so much of drama infront others? Do his children never heard him beating up their mom? Even if not now at their childhood atleast? Truely ridiculous. She might had got some freedom to love her children at their childhood. Isn't it?

I think its women that NA hates not Anjali as such. I assume the boys would have had their fair share of love in childhood but not Jyoti if the treatment of Kavya is anything to go by.

About his children never realizing that he was beating her up.. what can I say.. guess it was all waiting for the mahaan bahu to get them to realize it  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 20:59

Illeana** wrote:I have a query why does NA hates Anjali so much? I mean he doesnot even want her to get love from her own children. Or is it so that he hates women in general? But what is the need to do so much of drama infront others? Do his children never heard him beating up their mom? Even if not now at their childhood atleast? Truely ridiculous. She might had got some freedom to love her children at their childhood. Isn't it?

the show is a contradictions...he has very set notions how a female should behave, wat they can and can not do, who knows he may have enjoyed breaking Anjali and thou v don't c it every day anjali said the other day that any day she doesn't get beat the day feels incomplete...so he doesn't need a reason...he just likes beating her...at the same time he likes to b respected in society to have standing to have his children see him as being generous and loving, thou how varad and jyoti can think that is beyond me...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-13, 21:03

thats kinda funny though :D Had Shlok had a child marriage the situation would have been much simpler :D They would had got their oh-so-in-demand bahu long back ^_^ I wonder why is star plus allowing them to telecast this show, it is nowhere close to their *rishta wahi, sock nayi*

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 21:08

Illeana** wrote:thats kinda funny though :D Had Shlok had a child marriage the situation would have been much simpler :D They would had got their oh-so-in-demand bahu long back ^_^  I wonder why is star plus allowing them to telecast this show, it is nowhere close to their *rishta wahi, sock nayi*

totally agree.. its absolutely purani soch

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 21:15

Illeana** wrote:thats kinda funny though :D Had Shlok had a child marriage the situation would have been much simpler :D They would had got their oh-so-in-demand bahu long back ^_^  I wonder why is star plus allowing them to telecast this show, it is nowhere close to their *rishta wahi, sock nayi*

the other interestin thing is y did niranjan chose a bahu like aastha? she isn't anything like sojal...SP doesn't live up to there motto very often...but even something like DABH took about 2years to get to the soch of the bahu being able to train and work...nayi soch takes time

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-13, 21:28

I didnt watched the episode but waiting for the precap
tfs

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-13, 21:30

I guess as per *once in blue moon - kaka* 's dialouge Anjali too was like Astha at some point of time so as his family's respect actually no his own respect was associated so in the mean time he thought after mariage Astha too will become another Anjali. Even Anjali's parents like Astha's were brave enough of send NA to jail. So many similarities. But NA couldnot make his sons like himself, and thus it was obvious changes will come :D Poor NA he has no idea about his future.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 21:36

sarra0 wrote:

the other interestin thing is y did niranjan chose a bahu like aastha? she isn't anything like sojal...SP doesn't live up to there motto very often...but even something like DABH took about 2years to get to the soch of the bahu being able to train and work...nayi soch takes time

perhaps NA likes the challenge of breaking strong women

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-13, 21:44

And DABH thingy is lil different as it was set in a village or small town also with strict rules and regualtion. But this family is so rich and popular. The show is totally out of my mind :/ what is its TRP? i guess it will be even lower than ek ghar banaunga

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-13, 22:05

Nice thoughts illeana...
I agree with your comments..
Honestly speaking I watch this serial to see astha n shlok romance but this serial is turning out to be something else..
Disappointed..

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-13, 22:16

thank you :) #niharika
the makers need to go through the reality. theur show itself is in the problem.if they continue to go with this speed the day is not far when star plus will ask them to end the show atleast they care about their business. the serial is not worthy to be put up in 6pm slot either.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum