Latest topics

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 13 May 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 13 May 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 22:33

Illeana** wrote:I guess as per *once in blue moon - kaka* 's dialouge Anjali too was like Astha at some point of time so as his family's respect actually no his own respect was associated so in the mean time he thought after mariage Astha too will become another Anjali. Even Anjali's parents like Astha's were brave enough of send NA to jail. So many similarities. But NA couldnot make his sons like himself, and thus it was obvious changes will come :D Poor NA he has no idea about his future.

anjali herself said the other day that she didn't want aastha to turn into her...so the question remains how anjali stayed wit niranjan once her parents had him arrested, wat did he have over her or her parents to get her to stay...but difference was for anjali she turned the way she did because she was beaten and brain washed, whereas Aastha wasn't going to b...shlok and varad aren't like that cause niranjan never indoctered them to his view and methods, that's another mystery...but Aastha has to tread lightly

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 22:37

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Illeana** wrote:thats kinda funny though :D Had Shlok had a child marriage the situation would have been much simpler :D They would had got their oh-so-in-demand bahu long back ^_^  I wonder why is star plus allowing them to telecast this show, it is nowhere close to their *rishta wahi, sock nayi*

the other interestin thing is y did niranjan chose a bahu like aastha? she isn't anything like sojal...SP doesn't live up to there motto very often...but even something like DABH took about 2years to get to the soch of the bahu being able to train and work...nayi soch takes time

perhaps NA likes the challenge of breaking strong women

he has only tried it once...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-13, 22:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Illeana** wrote:thats kinda funny though :D Had Shlok had a child marriage the situation would have been much simpler :D They would had got their oh-so-in-demand bahu long back ^_^  I wonder why is star plus allowing them to telecast this show, it is nowhere close to their *rishta wahi, sock nayi*

the other interestin thing is y did niranjan chose a bahu like aastha? she isn't anything like sojal...SP doesn't live up to there motto very often...but even something like DABH took about 2years to get to the soch of the bahu being able to train and work...nayi soch takes time

yes, but he thinks Aastha can be broken too..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 23:01

Illeana** wrote:And DABH thingy is lil different as it was set in a village or small town also with strict rules and regualtion. But this family is so rich and popular. The show is totally out of my mind :/ what is its TRP? i guess it will be even lower than ek ghar banaunga

even small town or villages have progressive thought...i honestly havnt seen enough of the show but I thought that it was bhabo ideal of wat a bahu should b, wat she wanted for her son not about the rest of the people...TRP for IPKKND2 isn't great but may b better then wat repeats were getting them...they would only have it on air if it made business sense...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 23:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes, but he thinks Aastha can be broken too..

he himself isn't trying to break aastha and lectures alone doesn't break someone will...and now shlok loves her as well...i don't know how giving her half the company or working is meant to break her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-13, 23:16

I respect your thoughts and views :) Was just giving out mines. And about DABH i don't have any idea but since it was able to stick to the top spot there must be something about that.
Business sense is must. Is the producer the same who produced the previous one? i mean IPKKND?

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 23:26

Illeana** wrote:I respect your thoughts and views :) Was just giving out mines. And about DABH i don't have any idea but since it was able to stick to the top spot there must be something about that.
Business sense is must. Is the producer the same who produced the previous one? i mean IPKKND?

keep giving your views and thoughts it keeps it interesting when discussing  hpee no the producers r different, previous one was done by 4lions, and this one by sphere originis..very different PH and content...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-05-14, 10:32

Good mission Astha! hope you succeed in this without hurting Anjali or Jyoti

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 11:20

Tfs shanthi.. So we are gonna see Anjali in durga avatar one day...!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum