Latest topics

Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 20:54

Charming play boy Aahil is not without enemies. Mr. Malhotra ( SUNSHINE Corporation) has vied to take revenge. Seems like Tanveer and Malhotra are old enemies. When Rehaan warns Aahil that they might be plotting something.. Aahil replies "May hiisab se pucci hoon, I'll take everything back with interest" Little did he know that he will take the SUNSHINE away from an innocent bystander Sanam ( and in the process lose himself and his dignity completely)  Evil or Very Mad 

Malhotra sends scores of reporters to malign him with a photo of Aahil kissing a girl ( face half hidden) in public. Aahil defends his right as an Aam Admi to express his affection ( haila ARI, you didn't get the memo? This isn't Laandan or Aamrika ...PDA, public display of affection is not allowed here, you are lucky they didn't bring a photo of you rolling in the hay with no clothes on).  Wink 

The reporters remind him that he is the bigra hua son of a nawab... This gets him royally irritated ( the suspense on what happened between nawab, Billo and young ARI is mounting) ... Aahil declares that he never touches a women without permission. Reporters want to hear it from the woman herself. Sanam lands right in the middle of the fiasco ( she was gonna ask Aahil for her salary). Aahil under janta's  pressure ( 70%) and out of hisaab-se-pucci revenge mentality ( 30%) declares Sanam as the gold digger wanton woman in the picture. He cleverly injects " last night, I asked you to leave me alone didn't I? " Sanam in total confusion incriminates herself by saying " yes, you did ... But..." Needless to say reporters had a field day!  No 

Ahil talks to mama cat woman,  meoow the Billo rani BG music is creeping back in ( the jazzy version is slightly better than pre leap meow meow nightmare) ! Aahil wants to put the SUNSHINE business out of his mind but Billo is adamant on revenge. The goodness in Aahil that lies under the surface (? goodness developed from being away from Billo while she was rotting in jail) is sucked out of him through Billo's psychological manipulation, one cannot but feel pity for him. ( BTW, I want to know about Billo's diet and exercise regime in jail, she looks like a 25 yr old rather than a 55 yr old)   scratch 


The best scene is for the last... Sanam rises from despair and affronts Aahil. She hits him hard where it hurts the most. "People do not love you, they are scared of you ... But I'm not scared, cos I know it's not your fault, it's the fault of your PARVARISH, you have never been loved, neither from Abbu, nor Ammu ( Bull's eye, perfect 10 hit, Aahil is mortally wounded and it shows in his face, great acting by both). That's why you don't know what is correct value, principle, humanity and love ( jajbaat, insaniyat, mahabbat) ... I pray someday someone will teach you those values" .... Yep... We know who will ... The name starts with S...  cheers 

Instead of learning his lesson, recidivist Aahil declares ... "Ammi was right, if anyone tries to raise their head above yours , you should make his/her life such a burden that they buckle under the pressure of their own life"... Uh-ho ... More hatred filled episode coming up for sure  ( I ain't complaining, I love the hearted phase more than the lovey dovey phase).  bounce 

Since the episode was deep, dark  and heavy... I must try to lift my spirit... ( no hard feelings, just for fun).  hpee 

Sanam darling, leave the house before Aahil turns your life hel* ... Pick up that green trunk ( that seems very light when you carry it) and run. You haven't seen QH season 1, we have...you do not know what you are up against... It's Billo Rani, a Unsub that Profilers on Criminal Minds, FBI, Scotland Yard and defunct KGB will not be able to fathom... Let alone a Dhaba wali from Punjab.  Scared 


You are right about Ahil's parvarish...not only he didn't learn jajbaat, insaniyat and all that... He didn't learn how to DRESS either.... Did you see Ahil'sclothes? Yellow sunglasses, blue polka dotted shirt, white waist coat and red ( yes, RED) extremely tight pants. Yes, we also feel Taras and pity for him, just like you. In Billo's defense she is legally half blind!  Twisted Evil 

Deep, dark episode 3.5/5 stars .. Bonus point for cool as cucumber Rehaan's "blink  and you miss" appearance . Sigh... That boy does something to me... luv 

Written for DHWANIFORUM only!


Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 21:58; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 21:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 23:21

r they not in a big city? is this still unusual there? so to save himself he throws sanam to the wolves...so sanam realised and went to tell him a few home truths...that never sits well wit dark hero...they like to think themselves the authority... he didn't have his parents love so who raised him??

billo is half blind but wat has that got to do wit Anything she didn't chose the clothes...he did...how long0has billo got in jail? cant b to long before she turns up or r they waiting for the leads to fall in love?and then dump her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 00:37

sarra0 wrote:r they not in a big city? is this still unusual there? so to save himself he throws sanam to the wolves...so sanam realised and went to tell him a few home truths...that never sits well wit dark hero...they like to think themselves the authority... he didn't have his parents love so who raised him??

billo is half blind but wat has that got to do wit Anything she didn't chose the clothes...he did...how long0has billo got in jail? cant b to long before she turns up or r they waiting for the leads to fall in love?and then dump her

Arre Sarra ... It's Bhopal , not your LaanDhaan. Kissing in public ... I guess so. But in Punjab he was going ALLL the way with his GF on bails of hay...  hpee 

half blind Billo's dressing parvarish bestowed on him... He never grew out from his Oedipus complex... He calls his mom everyday at 4...

Nawab was killed , mom went to jail... So yes, he didn't get their love... Also there is a flash back of him getting beaten by nawabs belt.

Yes, Billo will be out soon for good behavior .... Gulp...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-14, 02:00

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:r they not in a big city? is this still unusual there? so to save himself he throws sanam to the wolves...so sanam realised and went to tell him a few home truths...that never sits well wit dark hero...they like to think themselves the authority... he didn't have his parents love so who raised him??

billo is half blind but wat has that got to do wit Anything she didn't chose the clothes...he did...how long0has billo got in jail? cant b to long before she turns up or r they waiting for the leads to fall in love?and then dump her

Arre Sarra ... It's Bhopal , not your LaanDhaan. Kissing in public ... I guess so.  But in Punjab he was going ALLL the way with his GF on bails of hay...  hpee 

half blind Billo's dressing parvarish bestowed on him... He never grew out from his Oedipus complex... He calls his mom everyday at 4...

Nawab was killed , mom went to jail... So yes, he didn't get their love... Also there is a flash back of him getting beaten by nawabs belt.

Yes, Billo will be out soon for good behavior .... Gulp...

i think of everywhere like laaandhaaan...well no one forced her to go all the way...thaali dooh haath se bajte hai...

his father had full sight billo half...that0should have given Aahil at quarters where dressing is concerned... hppy odipus complex hmm any chance that billo was protecting him when she killed nawaab? wonder how old he was at that time...so he has a past one that is more darker then Asad...depending on when his father died he may have got some of his mothers...but I was thinking about who ever raised him after...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-14, 02:11

Haye haye...QH mein kaale baadal chaaye.. Scared 
Mausam kuch hai tez aandhi sa No 
Sunny days KO tum keh do goodbye Scared No 
Haye haye...Aahil bhai Evil or Very Mad 
Sanam tum wrong timing se aaye Bang 
Double meaning toh sab like karte hain
Par yeh toh hadd ho gayi re bhai  Evil or Very Mad

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-05-14, 02:18

His choice of cloths was the one that got me yesterday. ..too shocked beyond words.   scratch Head scratching moment.....

He wasn't dressed for runway....just for work....  confused 

Shes..if u get tips from Tanveer ..please share it with us.... (her exercise regime) party4

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-14, 02:35

sharmibalan wrote:His choice of cloths was the one that got me yesterday. ..too shocked beyond words.   scratch Head scratching moment.....

He wasn't dressed for runway....just for work....  confused 

Shes..if u get tips from Tanveer ..please share it with us.... (her exercise regime) party4

oy he has to look good or think he looks good to patao the females...

her exercise regime may keep her looking young but also taken her soul... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-14, 02:49

Shegarf71 wrote:Haye haye...QH mein kaale baadal chaaye.. Scared 
Mausam kuch hai tez aandhi sa No 
Sunny days KO tum keh do goodbye Scared No 
Haye haye...Aahil bhai Evil or Very Mad 
Sanam tum wrong timing se aaye Bang 
Double meaning toh sab like karte hain
Par yeh toh hadd ho gayi re bhai  Evil or Very Mad

mausam kay saal se hai toofaani
jab jab se aaye thi billo rani  hppy 
sunny days phir aayenge, kab?  scratch 
sanam toh sahaiye time pe aaye
jab uss ke beizzati hoon
tab hi uss ka gussa ziada bhar e ga
aur humara maza  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-14, 03:00

sarra0 wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:Haye haye...QH mein kaale baadal chaaye.. Scared 
Mausam kuch hai tez aandhi sa No 
Sunny days KO tum keh do goodbye Scared No 
Haye haye...Aahil bhai Evil or Very Mad 
Sanam tum wrong timing se aaye Bang 
Double meaning toh sab like karte hain
Par yeh toh hadd ho gayi re bhai  Evil or Very Mad

mausam kay saal se hai toofaani
jab jab se aaye thi billo rani  hppy 
sunny days phir aayenge, kab?  scratch 
sanam toh sahaiye time pe aaye
jab uss ke beizzati hoon
tab hi uss ka gussa ziada bhar e ga
aur humara maza  hppy 

Oh ho sarra haan..black humor..hum aur tum...kya combo...totally deadly  hppy billo Rani KO bhi harra denge  long hug 

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-14, 03:09

Shegarf71 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:Haye haye...QH mein kaale baadal chaaye.. Scared 
Mausam kuch hai tez aandhi sa No 
Sunny days KO tum keh do goodbye Scared No 
Haye haye...Aahil bhai Evil or Very Mad 
Sanam tum wrong timing se aaye Bang 
Double meaning toh sab like karte hain
Par yeh toh hadd ho gayi re bhai  Evil or Very Mad

mausam kay saal se hai toofaani
jab jab se aaye thi billo rani  hppy 
sunny days phir aayenge, kab?  scratch 
sanam toh sahaiye time pe aaye
jab uss ke beizzati hoon
tab hi uss ka gussa ziada bhar e ga
aur humara maza  hppy 

Oh ho sarra haan..black humor..hum aur tum...kya combo...totally deadly  hppy billo Rani KO bhi harra denge  long hug 

humare qataalani adha sab ko kar dayenge ghayal  hug1 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 12:43

We need shades to protect from the glare of his clothes. You are right all the brains from the best of Criminal Minds and elsewhere will not be a match for the unsub called Billo Rani

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by archie_79 on 2014-05-14, 15:37

Lovely review Sabi

So the new bitwa is a quick thinker, but dragging Sanam to clear his name is  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad


"I love the hearted phase more than the lovey dovey phase"
^^ I agree with ur this line completely   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

I watched the 7-min recap episode uploaded by Zee. Some clarifications, did Sanam get the other job or not as the fake-doctor fiance tells that she is no longer working for them? Why did Sanam's granny drop in all of a sudden? Who was following Sanam & why?
Why does Aahil give money to the kid's parents & does he carry Rs 2 lakh in his pocket  Shocked  And why does everyone in the show need Rs 2 lakh, why not 10 lakh  hppy 
Agree with u, Ahil's dressing sense is weird  Evil or Very Mad

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by candy on 2014-05-14, 16:33

Dress sense !!! Looks like no one is having in tat house..
aahil's uncle and aunt i guess, those two ppl too , dressed like insane..
his uncle, wearing patch work kinda shirts and his wife.. uff .. She looks like relative to haseena bi.. Those big flowers in her hair Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 18:26

candy wrote:Dress sense !!! Looks like no one is having in tat house..
aahil's uncle and aunt i guess, those two ppl too , dressed like insane..
his uncle, wearing patch work kinda shirts and his wife.. uff .. She looks like relative to haseena bi.. Those big flowers in her hair BangBang
Candy baisa.... I cant agree with you more.... The parrot green shirt, the metallic flowers. .... That envelope with 2 lakh in it ... Really ? He is walkig atound wih 2 lakh in his pocket? An envelope cannot hold 2 lakhs either.... What is the purpose of having that kid in the show! It is bringing back bad memories of bubbly in IPK. 
Thanks for reading....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam blames Aahil's Parvarish. Qubool Hai Review 5.12.14

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum