Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th May written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th May written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-13, 23:14

written by. Cutie Pie exclusively for DHWANIFORUM

The episode starts...
at bhalla house...
Raman and ishita were shown falling down at each other...they were struggling to get away from eachother..ishra had an eyelock...raman says only one way to get out...when papa mummy will come they will take us out...ishita says it will look so bad...

Whole family finally comes...they were shocked to find ishra in this way...finally they takes ishita nd raman out...
Raman tells the whole story to them...ishita sees that raman got hurt on his hand...she says raman your hand...ishu says leave it...
Raman nd ishita goes to room...

Mr bhalla says to mr bhalla that things are changing now...

At jail...
param thinks that raman ishita thrown me to jail...nd outside ashok was talking with police (dont know for what)...
Ashok finds param there...he reminds that param is raman's jiju...he asks from police that what he is doing here...
Police tells him that he harassed raman's wife....
Ashok goes nd meets param...they joins hands against raman...

In room...
raman nd ishu comes...ishita helps raman to take his coat out because raman got hurted on hand...
Ishita applies cream on his wound...
Yhm title plays in bg...
after eyelock...raman shouts out because of pain...
mrs bhalla comes there nd asks that what happened to your hand raman...raman tells its because of ishu...bhalla looks at ishu..raman sayz now tell her to put bandage on my wound...
mrs bhalla shouts at her nd says to do so..she leaves..
Ishita says why u said so to her..raman says i can say jokes anywhere...ishita says its too bad..
raman finds that ishu too got hurted on her back...he makes ishu to sit nd asks you are doctor now tell me which cream i have to apply...she tells him..he asks her to take her hairs in front...
he applies the cream...
yhm title plays in bg...

simi enters the room saying that bhai i heard...nd stops seeing ishra like this...she says i will come later...

Outside simi thinks the flashback about raman saying to ishu that they have no relation...simi thinks i have to do something...

In morning...
at iyers...trisha's brother comes...trisha is happy to meet him..
her brother thanks iyers for taking care of ishita nd he forces them to join them in other functions...

Raman says me nd ishita will go to see the venue in evening...ishita was not happy nd madhu says but ishu have no time...but mr iyer says she will take time...they decides to go

In hotel...
isHita comes to meet mihir...she tells him that she knows that he loves mihika alot...
mihir says yes...ishu says then why u cant tell this to raman...mihir says because he helped me in each nd every problem...whatever i am is because of him...now i cant break his heart...
Ishu looks at him...

In college...
Romi comes to meet balla...balla asks what happened...romi says i came to invite you for trisha nd mihir's marriage...please come...balla says ok me nd vandita will deffo come...romi asks you were giving us papers na...what about that...
balla says you take your money nd study nd give the paper...romi says what...
Balla tells that yet i didnt set the papers...romi says ok sir nd takes leave...

Outside romi finds that his mobile left in office...he goes to office nd hears balla talking with teacher...
Balla says to teacher that this time i made five sets of paper...everything will be fine no one will get the paper...
romi thinks that here he saying something else..
Balla says to himself that now i will teach a good lesson to romi...
Romi comes out and says he is trying to fool me.

At bhalla house...
Ishita comes to raman in room...raman was talking on phone...he cuts the call...
Ishita says to raman that why he is doing so...why he is forcing mihir for this marriage...
Raman says mihir will do whatever he wants...you will not do anything...you will come with me nd will keep quite...raman leaves...ishita is sad...

At iyers...
mihika explains to ishu that now mihir has moved in his life..
Ishita tells her that still he loves you i saw in his eyes...mihika disagrees..
Ishita tells i will make raman to realize his mistake...
Now wait n watch what i will do...
Screen freezes on ishita's face...

Precap : simi and her mum are talking. Simi is trying to bring trouble for the Iyyers saying that they are very stingy... they didn't spend anything at R and Ishu wedding... they r trying to get out of spending at this one too... Mihir is like son to Mrs. Bhalla... if they go on like this, won't it be an isult towards her... though mrs. bhalla is hesitant at first she seems to be swayed by simi towards the end.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 00:27; edited 3 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th May written update

Post by candy on 2014-05-13, 23:48

Sabi..Jenny.. long hug
now this stupid parmeet along with ashok Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-13, 23:53

thanks for update, one nuisance wasn't enough that they joined another one and half...oh well when raman triumphs it will b all the sweeter...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-13, 23:55

Thanks for the update,Sabi and cutie pie (as I now noticed!!).. Ashok and Parmeet gets together..urgh. I really feel sorry for Shagun!! 
On the other hand, things that are happening on the home front, all look very promising!!  Twisted Evil

Last edited by hooked on 2014-05-13, 23:57; edited 1 time in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-13, 23:56

Thanks for the update Jenny and Sabi ...
 hpee  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 12:20

Thanks Sabi and Jenny.

I actually didnt like the episode. 

Mihir and Mihika are both willing to move ahead but Ishu wants to interfere. Not because of them, but because she wants to teach Raman a lesson  confused  .. and what rubbish was the precap? The Iyers want to save money? Its Trisha's wedding.. the ones doing the spending will be the Tandons right?

Parmeet and Ashok together fine.. and Simmi jealous fine.. but hope they don't drag it.

Romi found out that Bala wanted to trap him.. will this guy ever receive any comeuppance for all the stuff he does?

Only bit I liked was Raman play acting in front of Mrs. B and getting Ishu into trouble.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-05-14, 13:02

slmu wrote:Thanks Sabi and Jenny.

Mihir and Mihika are both willing to move ahead but Ishu wants to interfere. Not because of them, but because she wants to teach Raman a lesson  confused  .. and what rubbish was the precap? The Iyers want to save money? Its Trisha's wedding.. the ones doing the spending will be the Tandons right?

Parmeet and Ashok together fine.. and Simmi jealous fine.. but hope they don't drag it.

Romi found out that Bala wanted to trap him.. will this guy ever receive any comeuppance for all the stuff he does?

Only bit I liked was Raman play acting in front of Mrs. B and getting Ishu into trouble.

@bold...I was wondering abt the same  Shocked

and another family rift s cumng soon..Bala-Romi fight and waiting to see which side Raman stand.....

and Ashok ..shameless man...seeking help from  asexual offender just to insult Raman Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 13:16

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sabi and Jenny.

@bold...I was wondering abt the same  Shocked

and another family rift s cumng soon..Bala-Romi fight and waiting to see which side Raman stand.....

and Ashok ..shameless man...seeking help from  asexual offender just to insult Raman Shocked

I am hoping Romi's gets punished this time around

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 13:21

not just parmeet n Ashok..even tht blind Simmi too and now coaching Toshiji also... Ishra ki volcanic duniya main  heavy duty dynamites ka ignition shuru huying..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 13:23

Tanthya wrote:not just parmeet n Ashok..even tht blind Simmi too and now coaching Toshiji also... Ishra ki volcanic duniya main  heavy duty dynamites ka ignition shuru huying..

Very true.. by the time this engagement is done.. nothing is going to be the same

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum