Latest topics

E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 15:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 15:28

Written Update ...

E24 takes us to the sets of EBP where the track of Aastha trying her best to delay her inevitable suhaag raat ..... Its a funny segt ... As she tries out her latest trick to sent Shlok away
 ROFL  ROFL 

Aastha is seen in an over sized pink T shirt with. Deep blue old fashioned saree .. Her lovely hair is oiled, sticky , tied up into a bun at the top if her head and she is looking like a Behenji .. Not the pretty girl she always looks ...

Shlok is in his office clothes ... Deep Blue suit over pale blue shirt ..

The BG song for the segt is .."aunty ji aunty ji get up and dance ..."

The scene being shot is ....shlok who is getting impatient .. For taking their marriage to the next level .. He comes close to Aastha only to find her smelling horribly foul .. And looking unattractive ...
He questions Aastha as to what had she done !!
She replies innocently that she had applied "Chameli Ka Tel " ... Jasmine oil just to impress him ..


Shlok finds the her stinking unbearably and gets nauseous ... He rushes to the washroom to puke

Aastha is very happy to see him in that state and jumps with joy ... That she succeeded in sending him away and delayed their marriage consummation
 hppy  hppy 
VO asks how come Aastha became one aunty ji ??  She has oiled her hair and worn old fashioned clothes ... She has completely changed her looks !..

Aastha speaks to viewers ..she is getting cold feet as Shlok is getting romantic .. She is trying new tricks every day to delay the inevitable
 hppy  hppy 

VO says this is her naughty trick to send shlok away ..and her plan works ..
Director had to design this look himself to make her look like aunti ji

Shlok speaks to viewers  expressing his disgust at the stinking hair oil .. He hated the smell
Family members were demanding the khushkahbari .. Good news from the newly weds ..

VO says that hopefully they will become 1+1 =3 ....three soon and then they will not be able to say. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ??


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 17:41; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 16:21

Tfs.
What a dumb idea to avoid him...!!
Manu thanks for the WU.. long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 16:33

Shailu wrote:Tfs.
What a dumb idea to avoid him...!!
Manu thanks for the WU.. long hug
First she plays follow the clue /treasure hunt .. Then she tries chameli ka tel
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 16:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Tfs.
What a dumb idea to avoid him...!!
Manu thanks for the WU.. long hug
First she plays follow the clue /treasure hunt .. Then she tries chameli ka tel
 hppy hppy 
I expect hide n seek will be good than this. But this one is funny to watch esp her aunty ji get up.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 16:59

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Tfs.
What a dumb idea to avoid him...!!
Manu thanks for the WU.. long hug
First she plays follow the clue /treasure hunt .. Then she tries chameli ka tel
 hppy hppy 
I expect hide n seek will be good than this. But this one is funny to watch esp her aunty ji get up.
But Aastha should not try these tricks for too long ... Its funny now but will get boring soon ... .. Laughing how He has to put up with all this .. But he deserved worse after the cruel way he treated her .. All forgotten ???

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 17:10

Manu... It's sorely useless to hold on it. As they are in no mood to show any sighs of  repentance for his maltreatment.I gave up long back.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 17:18

Shailu wrote:Manu... It's sorely useless to hold on it. As they are in no mood to show any sighs of  repentance for his maltreatment.I gave up long back.

At least Jyoti slapped Abhay once and got him sent to jail .. What about Anjali ?? When will Aastha help her out of her plight .. But for that anjali has to be willing herself ..
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 17:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Manu... It's sorely useless to hold on it. As they are in no mood to show any sighs of  repentance for his maltreatment.I gave up long back.

At least Jyoti slapped Abhay once and got him sent to jail .. What about Anjali ??  When will Aastha help her out of her plight .. But for that anjali has to be willing herself  ..
 confused 
I guess Anjali will fight herself.aastha said na she will become Durga oneday

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 17:44

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Manu... It's sorely useless to hold on it. As they are in no mood to show any sighs of  repentance for his maltreatment.I gave up long back.

At least Jyoti slapped Abhay once and got him sent to jail .. What about Anjali ??  When will Aastha help her out of her plight .. But for that anjali has to be willing herself  ..
 confused 
I guess Anjali will fight herself.aastha said na she will become Durga oneday
Yes and give that takloo Niranjan good beating in the jail for hitting her all her life ..

BTW shailu .. Your DP is so cute and loved that message in it too !!... Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 18:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Manu... It's sorely useless to hold on it. As they are in no mood to show any sighs of  repentance for his maltreatment.I gave up long back.

At least Jyoti slapped Abhay once and got him sent to jail .. What about Anjali ??  When will Aastha help her out of her plight .. But for that anjali has to be willing herself  ..
 confused 
I guess Anjali will fight herself.aastha said na she will become Durga oneday
Yes and give  that takloo Niranjan good beating in the jail for hitting her all her life ..

BTW shailu .. Your DP is so cute and loved that message in it too !!... Thumbsup 
Expecting the same... Bang  Bang 

Manu.... Kiss

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-14, 18:24

Shocked Shocked scratch scratch I thou she loved him then avoiding SR kyun? and if he fails tonight then there is the next and the next and the next...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 18:33

This whole thing is so senseless .. is it supposed to be cute? funny? what?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 19:00

slmu wrote:This whole thing is so senseless .. is it supposed to be cute? funny? what?
Delaying tactics on part of the creative writers thats all
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 19:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:This whole thing is so senseless .. is it supposed to be cute? funny? what?
Delaying tactics on part of the creative writers thats all
 hppy hppy 

Mental..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 19:16

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:This whole thing is so senseless .. is it supposed to be cute? funny? what?
Delaying tactics on part of the creative writers thats all
 hppy hppy 

Mental..
After she took so much pains just to force a confession out of him .. Why should she try to avoid him now ?? This is actually madness .. You are right Shanthi , Sarra ...
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 19:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:This whole thing is so senseless .. is it supposed to be cute? funny? what?
Delaying tactics on part of the creative writers thats all
 hppy hppy 

Mental..
After she took so much pains just to force a confession out of him .. Why should she try to avoid him now ??  This is actually madness .. You are right Shanthi , Sarra ...
 confused 
Y don't they show something rightful to believe.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 19:51

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Delaying tactics on part of the creative writers thats all
 hppy hppy 

Mental..
After she took so much pains just to force a confession out of him .. Why should she try to avoid him now ??  This is actually madness .. You are right Shanthi , Sarra ...
 confused 
Y don't they show something rightful to believe.

I agree with you and ask the same Qs ..
This is the reason this show gets poor TRPs ... nothing in EBP is believable .. Lok at DABH. . Everything that is shown there is so life like so natural yaar
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-14, 21:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

Mental..
After she took so much pains just to force a confession out of him .. Why should she try to avoid him now ??  This is actually madness .. You are right Shanthi , Sarra ...
 confused 
Y don't they show something rightful to believe.

I agree with you and ask the same Qs ..
This is the reason this show gets poor TRPs ... nothing in EBP  is believable .. Lok at DABH. . Everything that is shown there is so life like so natural yaar  
 confused 
If it continues.. I feel like giving up the show one fine day...

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-15, 00:57

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
After she took so much pains just to force a confession out of him .. Why should she try to avoid him now ??  This is actually madness .. You are right Shanthi , Sarra ...
 confused 
Y don't they show something rightful to believe.

I agree with you and ask the same Qs ..
This is the reason this show gets poor TRPs ... nothing in EBP  is believable .. Lok at DABH. . Everything that is shown there is so life like so natural yaar  
 confused 
If it continues.. I feel like giving up the show one fine day...
Not so easily my dear Shailu .. The romance has just begun yaara
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-15, 11:23

Romance seems to be too much for me...WinkWink  Hero seducing.... Heroin blushing...

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-15, 13:13

Shailu wrote:Romance seems to be too much for me...WinkWink  Hero seducing.... Heroin blushing...
Romance has just about started !!  And its already too much for you !!  NAHIIN !!  i want more n more 
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-15, 14:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Romance seems to be too much for me...WinkWink  Hero seducing.... Heroin blushing...
Romance has just about started !!  And its already too much for you !!  NAHIIN !!  i want more n more 
 Starry Love
Manu... I think your wish will be fulfilled. Donn worry.. hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-15, 16:10

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Romance seems to be too much for me...WinkWink  Hero seducing.... Heroin blushing...
Romance has just about started !!  And its already too much for you !!  NAHIIN !!  i want more n more 
 Starry Love
Manu... I think your wish will be fulfilled. Donn worry.. hpee
But that shoe rack scene was hilarious yaar .. After long long time I laughed while watching EBP 
 ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-15, 21:31

Anjali's smile was highlight yaar.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: E24- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 14th may 201 - Aastha ban gayi aunty ji

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum