Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 19:50

the episode opens with Jodha taking her first step towards Jalal; Jalal on his part initiates his own walk forward , The song  O dulhan rani plays.. while we get flash backs of their first muhdhikayi  and the hate filled moment ..  Cut to  present,  Both  are locked into  one another to the exclusion of others..Their eyes only for other, they move towards one another  while floral petals rain on them , blessing the new turn  that their life has taken..

Jodha  receives the Aarthi plate  from the Brahman, does a tilak   on Jalal's forehead  while we get a flashback of sword fight and Jodha stubbornly stating that she will return ONLY when she wants too... Jalal smiles at her, extends his hand towards  Jodha saying ,"Come with me" Ruqaiyya  feels very hurt when she sees Jalal extending his hand towards Jodha; Jodha after due hesitations  coyly extends her own hand, places  her own hand within his , entrusting herself to him wholly. Ruqaiyya cannot bear this sight anymore, with tears glistening , she dashes away to her room while Sharifuddin who was also witnessing this  poignant moment looks as if he had just inhaled ammonia and sulphur in max dose.

Jalal holds Jodha's hand , Hand in Hand  they walk to  Jodha's  hojra.. Both remove their footwear step in ..where  Jodha stands achambit  after taking in the changes in the room, she is astounded to see a big ,ornate mantap  installed in her  room to welcome her Krishna ..  A pandit has  been called to install Krishna in his shrine with due rituals to sanctify  it..  Panditji calls upon the husband and wife duo of J n  J to participate in the pooja.  The ceremony is completed  successfully .

The whole troop leave the room  , Jalal and Jodha are the only two remaining  in the room..Jodha  opens the salvo, says she has to say something  when Jalal cuts her *ussko itni Majal* says that he too has lots to say BUT since she is tired from the long journey , better rest and refresh oneself before they strt the conversational ball * one sided hi sahi*  rolling.. Jodha for a change falls in with this view of Jalal  ..

After a while..Jodha is seen n hamida's Hojr where a tearful reunion takes place * which would have been wholly suitable  had it been between Jodha & Jalal*  Hamida does not lose anytime in informing us  hapless viewers how indispensable Jodha  is to the running of Agra .. Hamida extracts a promise from Jodha that henceforth  Jodha shall never set foot outside  Agra in future.Jodha solemnly promises so..

Jodha's Hojra

Jodha is narrating everything  that had happened in Amer to her captive audience in Shivani and Moti.Moti chides Jodha for her omissions..Jodha too accepts that she had crossed her limits and had become too rigid..  Shivani praises  Jodha's portrait that has been placed in Jodha's room..Jodha is surprised , turns around n notices the portrait for the first time.. The 3 girls surround the picture; Moti reveals that Jalal spent every night in this room, speaking to her picture, crying, not even visiting the rooms of otehr queens etc..Jodha is moved n is lost in the thoughts of Jalal, She is quickly recollected to the present with Shivani's teasing about waiting for the night for Jalal.

Ruqaiyya's Hojra

Ruqaiyya is getting someone *prolly Jodha* painted by tabassum.. She pays off tabassum, walks to  the portrait, looking at it.. Ruqaiyya swears that from now on there is going to be a tussle between heart & Mind .. Hitherto  those who ruled Jalal's mind held the power but now Jodha has changed the rules n regulations .. Ruqaiyya promises  that she will not be easily defeated and will begin a game that will ensure HER victory and Jodha's defeat.

NIGHT TIME

Jalal is in his room, thinking about days events.. how he held Jodha's hand.. how they looked into one another.. otherwise giving us dumb viewers How besotted and cracked up he is over his Bhaagin Begum.. Just then a messenger comes in with the news that Jodha Begum has come calling to meet him and in case we were dumber and could not understand that Jalal was deffo over the hill in lubb.. Jalal gulps down, hurriedly tells the messenger to let  Jodha in  .. acting as if a 9 year old has had his first glimpse of St.Nick..

Jodha walks in, hesitantly.. all doe eyed ,shy ..  Jalal recieves her as if a fragile fairy has come from the moon.. Jodha starts the conversation when Jalal again cuts in * whts this miracle, Jalal dares stop her* .. goes to his play chest and pulls out a whip * Tants gets interested, Jalal  wants to touch first base , does he ?*   He walks to Jodha, says that  he has committed a miss-take * what Miss-take, he has not even touched the 'Miss' , how the hell did he 'take' then, Tants ponders* ..and that he ought to be punished for that, he hands the whip to Jodha and asks her to punsih him * ooooooooo  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil * ..

PRECAP

Jalal on the throes of blind euphoria, hugs her spontaneously, Jodh clutches on to her sari, her fingers tightening n curling around her outfit .. gradually, gradually sloooowly slooowly ..her fingers uncurl .. the hands lift up  of their own accord  and drape themself around Jalal   and HERE Ladieesh and Gentleman we have our first Authorized HUG of JodhaAkbar...

Do leave comments  ...  hpee

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 20:31; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 19:54

She will forgive him for all his follies and make Jalal feel indebted to her all his life and she will develop bigger halo .... She might just keep that hunter with her hidden in a secret place for future better use !!
 Wink Wink Wink 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 20:04

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-14, 20:14

Sathya your description of Sharifu and Adham's expressions is hilarious .. Smelling Ammonia and sulphur !!..
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-14, 20:14

ammonia and sulphur in max dose 

how do u know how it feels to inhale these Tants  hppy  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 20:32

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 20:44

--sumana13-- wrote:She will forgive him for all his follies and make Jalal feel indebted to her all his life and she will develop bigger halo .... She might just keep that hunter with her hidden in a secret place for future better use !!
 Wink Wink Wink 
for future !!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ..oo Kaa

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-14, 20:47

Thanx for the update Tanthya :D so is there any chances of SR tommorow? anyone reply :D even if production of Salim doesnot happen... *-*

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 20:52

Illeana** wrote:Thanx for the update Tanthya :D so is there any chances of SR tommorow? anyone reply :D even if production of Salim doesnot happen... *-*

without ANY promo or even a whiff of it in phandom land  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ...Noooooo Bayzzzz

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-14, 20:53

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Tants.....Tants.......Tants jaan.........awesome update yaara................ Clap  Clap 

actually today i was bhatking in IF..........& there i saw some REST SR FFs..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil & so i get lost & then...when i sat 2 watch that serial.i got a harsh reality check.............. Bang  Bang 

b8 .........one more ques.........jallu ka room kuch zyaadahi decorated nehi lag raha tha???????& jallu was decorated also.........fully ready 4 SR.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

he was like.......aaj na choodenge......karenge hum SR......... hppy  hppy 

& n8 2 mention b8 this precap.......hope this is true.....no dream.........otherwise i will seriously get a heart-attack....... No  No

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-14, 20:54

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
what an episode
eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
i was sqealing sqealing sqealing throughout the episode (ok, not the ruks, HB scenes)
but OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG the precap
Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love
all those who had a problem with this love story, or jo or even jalal, i hope you got your answers now
hayye
how will i last another day...? how will i sleep !!! *blushes*
my akdha, oh
kisi ki nazar naa lag jaaye
loved loved loved today's episode
thanks for the WU tants my love long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-14, 20:55

sanchu beautiful siggy loved it :D

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-14, 20:59

zuzana wrote:sanchu beautiful siggy loved it :D
oh thnx zu....... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-14, 21:03

sigh" :( still lets hope for the best :D and Sanchu loved ur imagination ^_^ it gave atleast some rays of hopes :D

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-14, 21:07

Illeana** wrote:sigh" :( still lets hope for the best :D and Sanchu loved ur imagination ^_^ it gave atleast some rays of hopes :D
Illeana............what can we do except waiting 4 SR??*sigh* Sleep  Sleep

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-05-14, 21:13

Sathya maja ma 

What an update 

Rather than episode i wait fit your updates 

Samay ne yeh kya kiya.     He he 

ZUZu ki Bach how many times I have told you woh ankhein mujhe Dede takur 

When I look at your siggy I forget that on in JA forum

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 21:16

Jiggy wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
what an episode
eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
i was sqealing sqealing sqealing throughout the episode (ok, not the ruks, HB scenes)
but OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG the precap
Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love
all those who had a problem with this love story, or jo or even jalal, i hope you got your answers now
hayye
how will i last another day...? how will i sleep !!!  *blushes*
my akdha, oh
kisi ki nazar naa lag jaaye
loved loved loved today's episode
thanks for the WU tants my love  long hug

I ain't  YOUR Love ; Shan't be YOUR love, JiggyShah UNTIL  you write out an essay describing in detail those " OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"  moments in a sep post ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ..

till that tyme..I will be  "Vrusht" with you and  my "Hatt" will go "Seemapar" to turk too ...

*Packs my jholi , stomps off to Amer via mathura *   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-14, 21:22

Clap 
Way to go!! That was way more enthralling than the episode itself  hpee

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-14, 21:26

they took one year for a hug :( hopefully tommorw that will happen :D and SR another year? XD

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-14, 21:27

@tants
uff.... you bhi naa
btw you forgot to include 'proper exercise of my lacrimal glands' in that pashchataap clause of yours...
ooh... and better than a jholi, carry your laptop...
hppy
jokes aside...
tants, you really need me to write out a post on the OMG moments?
lemme see
joja eyelock, walk towards each other, jo doin arti, ja offering hand, joja walk together, kanha puja, mothi's painting revelation, ja remembering, jo coming to him, him trembling,
and the whip ROFL
and the precap Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-14, 21:31

@shalini
girl... i'm seeing you after soooooo long... long hug
where have you been ???

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-14, 21:33

Loved your update Tanthya......you nail it every time despite doing it real-time.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-14, 21:44

Oh Tanthya, you do have a way with words long hug 
Wow, Sugar! Jalal deserves so much praises, he did so well for Jodha and showered her with so much love more than I expected like her first time coming to her husband's house.  luv 

Hmmm if real life husbands are like that, hmmmm am dreaming.  Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-14, 21:45

clarissasham wrote:Sathya maja ma 

What an update 

Rather than episode i wait fit your updates 

Samay ne yeh kya kiya.     He he 

ZUZu ki Bach how many times I have told you woh ankhein mujhe Dede takur 

When I look at your siggy I forget that on in JA forum

shami jaan will we be able to come out of it  hpee long hug

Last edited by zuzana on 2014-05-14, 21:55; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 21:53

--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya your description of Sharifu and Adham's expressions is hilarious .. Smelling Ammonia and sulphur !!..
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Thankooj ..Manu Jaan..tooorooth is phunny indeed

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: