Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 21:59

zuzana wrote:ammonia and sulphur in max dose 


how do u know how it feels to inhale these Tants  hppy  hppy 


*Aaaaaa-aaaaAAA , Aaaaa-AAAAaaaaaa (Sad BG Plays) *

Once  while doing practicals ..  I uncorked the damn thing  very near my nose and have had the "Chap gaya" moment ever since ..


*Aaaaaa-aaaaAAA , Aaaaa-AAAAaaaaaa (Sad BG Plays on) *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-14, 22:17

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:ammonia and sulphur in max dose 


how do u know how it feels to inhale these Tants  hppy  hppy 


*Aaaaaa-aaaaAAA (Sad BG Plays) *
Once  while doing practicals
I uncorked the damn thing  very near my nose and have had the "Chap gaya" moment ever since
*Aaaaaa-aaaaAAA (Sad BG Plays on) *
i hear you sister
i hear you
i understand the trauma of NH3 shooting up one's nose
*shudder

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by krutika on 2014-05-14, 22:57

* what Miss-take, he has not even touched the 'Miss' , how the hell did he 'take' then, Tants ponders*

Tants,

I watch these episodes everyday but still come back to read your hilarious updates. LOL

krutika
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-14, 23:56

shobita wrote:Loved your update Tanthya......you nail it every time despite doing it real-time.


Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by candy on 2014-05-15, 00:04

Mistake means Miss take.. hppy
correct.. Correct.. He dint do a mistake
ROFL and your update abt precap..
Heart


Got the scene !! Though i dint watch yet.. And sharif reactions bi - Got it.!!
smelling ammonia in max dose ROFL

You caught the missing chemistry Sathya begum .. Thanks for the awesome update long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 00:21

candy wrote:Mistake means Miss take.. hppy
correct.. Correct.. He dint do a mistake
:*rofl*:and your update abt precap..
Heart 


Got the scene !! Though i dint watch yet.. And sharif reactions bi - Got it.!!
smelling ammonia in max dose ROFL

You caught the missing chemistry Sathya begum .. Thanks for the awesome update long hug


Yeh jallu Bhi Na..takes chivalry to the extreme , just so that Jo does not get embarrased  at her being virgin despite being  so old,, he confesses that he did take the miss  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..

My Plajare, Candy begum  hpee  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 00:26

sanchu wrote:ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Tants.....Tants.......Tants jaan.........awesome update yaara................ Clap  Clap 

actually today i was bhatking in IF..........& there i saw some REST SR FFs..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil & so i get lost & then...when i sat 2 watch that serial.i got a harsh reality check.............. Bang  Bang 

b8 .........one more ques.........jallu ka room kuch zyaadahi decorated nehi lag raha tha???????& jallu was decorated also.........fully ready 4 SR.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

he was like.......aaj na choodenge......karenge hum SR......... hppy  hppy 

& n8 2 mention b8 this precap.......hope this is true.....no dream.........otherwise i will seriously get a heart-attack....... No  No


Thanks , Meri Jaan..

Jaana... Main Ekta Bhagwan se dua karoongi ke woh sheegr hi aapki Aasha poori karein aur aise  Suhaag raat rakhe ke aap laal-laal ho .. *cud be gusse main ya sharam main*  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-15, 00:38

Words can't describe how I feel but I will say this one thing Rajat and Paridhi you guys are awosome you make this serial so real I always have to remind myself again and again 'it is just a movie and not real' The whole Jodha-Akbar TEAM deserves a round of applause for this magnificent show and display. Everybody did so well.

Rukaiya has done so well with her expressions portraying so well all the jealous in the right degrees tooo to make us alert that there is more drama ahead.

Last but not the least, Tanthya, you always top up in poetic style of writing to add more amusement to the epi. Thanks.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-15, 05:42

tanthya 10q so much.....  hpee  akhda hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-15, 08:21

Tanthya wrote:
sanchu wrote:ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Tants.....Tants.......Tants jaan.........awesome update yaara................ Clap  Clap 

actually today i was bhatking in IF..........& there i saw some REST SR FFs..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil & so i get lost & then...when i sat 2 watch that serial.i got a harsh reality check.............. Bang  Bang 

b8 .........one more ques.........jallu ka room kuch zyaadahi decorated nehi lag raha tha???????& jallu was decorated also.........fully ready 4 SR.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

he was like.......aaj na choodenge......karenge hum SR......... hppy  hppy 

& n8 2 mention b8 this precap.......hope this is true.....no dream.........otherwise i will seriously get a heart-attack....... No  No


Thanks , Meri Jaan..

Jaana... Main Ekta Bhagwan se dua karoongi ke woh sheegr hi aapki Aasha poori karein aur aise  Suhaag raat rakhe ke aap laal-laal ho .. *cud be gusse main ya sharam main*  hppy  hppy
nahi gusse mein nahi sharam mein..........i will just burst in laugh............actually whenever i see some romantic scenes........onscreen or offscreen.............i just burst in laugh..........don't know why....... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 09:43

Tants, what a wonderful written update !!! No no scratch that.. what a wonderfully hilarious written update.. long hug I see the episodes but still love to read you updates. 

The eppy in itself wasn't bad re. Loved the first part and the last part. Juries still out on the pre-cap. Let's see what happens to the much vaunted HUG. I hope EPIC wala LOVE starts now (for hundredth time!!)

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Abavi on 2014-05-15, 11:02

Hahahahahahaha.. Tantgirl, your update was hilarious.. I am not able to take this love sick puppy act of the great king and have given a skip until Akbar peeps out.


Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 12:18

Illeana** wrote:sigh" :( still lets hope for the best :D and Sanchu loved ur imagination ^_^ it gave atleast some rays of hopes :D
consider this as the foreplay for the things to come  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-15, 17:38

Tants...

Great writeup, and greater *..comments...*

The Jo Jalal hug deserves only the comic description given by you. Nothing sentimental or sensational about it. With the chanchal brilliant emotional Jalal and the icy dicey pathat ke sanam Jodha Begum, this love story is totally off balance.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:00

sandhya wrote:Tants...

Great writeup, and greater *..comments...*

The Jo Jalal hug deserves only the comic description given by you. Nothing sentimental or sensational about it. With the chanchal brilliant emotional Jalal and the icy dicey pathat ke sanam Jodha Begum, this love story is totally off balance.
Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ( Hope I can call u that )  long hug ...Welcome, My friend..it has been a lamba raat aur Dhwani ke Noor ho aap ..

Hamida's tone (shaky, over dramatic) : waada kijiye humse , ke aayinda aap kabhi aisa kadam uttayenge jisse hamari dil to tes pahunche.. Aapki gair hazri main hum to hojra hojra bhatkte rahen ..


Thank You...On one hand I wanted to compliment the phoolwala who had decorated the mahal with paper streamers * arrived in medieval Mughaldome centuries early* and on the other  wanted to rip apart the  makeup person of  Jodha.. Whosoever gave that faded baby pink did disservice to her.. she looked faded instead of her normal bootiful self..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:03

clarissasham wrote:Sathya maja ma 

What an update 

Rather than episode i wait fit your updates 

Samay ne yeh kya kiya.     He he 


ZUZu ki Bach how many times I have told you woh ankhein mujhe Dede takur 


When I look at your siggy I forget that on in JA forum

*Taken Aback* Are U watching DAB, Shammi Jaan or SNS ..All this  Maja maa  n paa's are confusing

Thanxx , Hun

 Pyar main sab andhe hoying aur dimag toh ande deying  hppy  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:10

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Clap 
Way to go!! That was way more enthralling than the episode itself  hpee


Shalsss  long hug


Looong time, My friend


Thank YOU !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:13

Illeana** wrote:they took one year for a hug :( hopefully tommorw that will happen :D and SR another year? XD


*Shudders* I'll be mummified by then  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:16

Jiggy wrote:@tants
uff.... you bhi naa
btw you forgot to include 'proper exercise of my lacrimal glands' in that pashchataap clause of yours...
ooh... and better than a jholi, carry your laptop...
hppy
jokes aside...
tants, you really need me to write out a post on the OMG moments?
lemme see
joja eyelock, walk towards each other, jo doin arti, ja offering hand, joja walk together, kanha puja, mothi's painting revelation, ja remembering, jo coming to him, him trembling,
and the whip ROFL
and the precap Starry Love


*coldly, biting my teeth n spitting the words in anger* Aap hamari parihaas kar rahe hain, Jiggy Shah..  Hum  'bhoolkar' bhi aapki 'bhool'  'bhool' nahi sakte ...

 Hum aapse krodhit hain, Jiggy shah ..  Hum Jaa rahe hain .. seema paaring  karring  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:20

Nanayaa623 wrote:Oh Tanthya, you do have a way with words long hug 
Wow, Sugar! Jalal deserves so much praises, he did so well for Jodha and showered her with so much love more than I expected like her first time coming to her husband's house.  luv 

Hmmm if real life husbands are like that, hmmmm am dreaming.  Heart


Thankxx , My Love  long hug

Yes, Jalal has done much much than was needed I would want to see some reciprocation from Amer ki chudail too  or was it dayaan ?( what did  Jalal call her when attending marriage of Sukanya?)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:22

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:ammonia and sulphur in max dose 


how do u know how it feels to inhale these Tants  hppy  hppy 


*Aaaaaa-aaaaAAA  (Sad BG Plays) *
Once  while doing practicals
I uncorked the damn thing  very near my nose and have had the "Chap gaya" moment ever since
*Aaaaaa-aaaaAAA (Sad BG Plays on) *
i hear you sister
i hear you
i understand the trauma of NH3 shooting up one's nose
*shudder

*companionably shudders side by side *  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:25

krutika wrote:* what Miss-take, he has not even touched the 'Miss' , how the hell did he 'take' then, Tants ponders*

Tants,

I watch these episodes everyday but still come back to read your hilarious updates. LOL


Aww, sweetie.. U are my Khas begum from now on ...  long hug

Thank You !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:28

Nanayaa623 wrote:Words can't describe how I feel but I will say this one thing Rajat and Paridhi you guys are awosome you make this serial so real I always have to remind myself again and again 'it is just a movie and not real' The whole Jodha-Akbar TEAM deserves a round of applause for this magnificent show and display. Everybody did so well.

Rukaiya has done so well with her expressions portraying so well all the jealous in the right degrees tooo to make us alert that there is more drama ahead.

Last but not the least, Tanthya, you always top up in poetic style of writing to add more amusement to the epi. Thanks.


Thank You, Nanayaa .. I am glad that my write ups are liked ..warts n all  ..Muhwzz

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:31

riyya6 wrote:tanthya 10q so much.....  hpee  akhda hug


We are back to 1 liners n emo's , Are we ?? 

My Pleasure , Hun

what  Akdha Hug?/ It was one way hug for now... waiting for 2 way hug  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-15, 18:38

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:Tants...

Great writeup, and greater *..comments...*

The Jo Jalal hug deserves only the comic description given by you. Nothing sentimental or sensational about it. With the chanchal brilliant emotional Jalal and the icy dicey pathat ke sanam Jodha Begum, this love story is totally off balance.
Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ( Hope I can call u that )  long hug ...Welcome, My friend..it has been a lamba raat aur Dhwani ke Noor ho aap ..

Hamida's tone (shaky, over dramatic) : waada kijiye humse , ke aayinda aap kabhi aisa kadam uttayenge jisse hamari dil to tes pahunche.. Aapki gair hazri main hum to hojra hojra bhatkte rahen ..


Thank You...On one hand I wanted to compliment the phoolwala who had decorated the mahal with paper streamers * arrived in medieval Mughaldome centuries early* and on the other  wanted to rip apart the  makeup person of  Jodha.. Whosoever gave that faded baby pink did disservice to her.. she looked faded instead of her normal bootiful self..

Beshak Tants Begum........aap hamein sandy bulayengi...........hamari kush kismati hai.
But please no HB shivering tones.
Isn't it enough that we tolerate one. hppy 

But what was Jo doing with her plait? On and off....front andd back with every shot? May be that is why Jalal thought that she was reminding him of the whip and brought it to her.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:04


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum