Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:39

Sam_0506 wrote:Tants, what a wonderful written update !!! No no scratch that.. what a wonderfully hilarious written update.. long hug I see the episodes but still love to read you updates. 

The eppy in itself wasn't bad re. Loved the first part and the last part. Juries still out on the pre-cap. Let's see what happens to the much vaunted HUG. I hope EPIC wala LOVE starts now (for hundredth time!!)

Thank You, sam  long hug ..

I liked the first part very much ..Did not like the JoMida part..if I did not know better...I would have thought Mayya was giving us Poor man's version of  "Fire" (Deep Mehta) ... It lacked the maternal vibe..

I liked the Jalal hojra part until he goes to his toy box ... That brief moment when he exults like a child who has gotten his toy was superbly done by Rajat ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-15, 18:41

Mummified XD you are hilarious tanthiya :D XD i am wondering what will be your description today about the hug XD XD

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:44

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:Tants...

Great writeup, and greater *..comments...*

The Jo Jalal hug deserves only the comic description given by you. Nothing sentimental or sensational about it. With the chanchal brilliant emotional Jalal and the icy dicey pathat ke sanam Jodha Begum, this love story is totally off balance.
Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ( Hope I can call u that )  long hug ...Welcome, My friend..it has been a lamba raat aur Dhwani ke Noor ho aap ..

Hamida's tone (shaky, over dramatic) : waada kijiye humse , ke aayinda aap kabhi aisa kadam uttayenge jisse hamari dil to tes pahunche.. Aapki gair hazri main hum to hojra hojra bhatkte rahen ..

Thank You...On one hand I wanted to compliment the phoolwala who had decorated the mahal with paper streamers * arrived in medieval Mughaldome centuries early* and on the other  wanted to rip apart the  makeup person of  Jodha.. Whosoever gave that faded baby pink did disservice to her.. she looked faded instead of her normal bootiful self..

Beshak Tants Begum........aap hamein sandy bulayengi...........hamari kush kismati hai.
But please no HB shivering tones.
Isn't it enough that we tolerate one. hppy 

But what was Jo doing with her plait? On and off....front andd back with every shot? May be that is why Jalal thought that she was reminding him of the whip and brought it to her.

n that white eyeliner that she has taken to wearing off late ... Give me back the Khemawaali Jodha ..She was gauwjjuzz then..  ofc she looks good  most often but y'day I felt she was very tired and stressed by heat..

*Dreamily* Rajat was a hot dish , wasn't he ?? The  'Gambhir' restrained King in public who welcomes his wife with royal dignity ...  Thank God, somebody has begun to tighten the stirrup .. what we need now is for somebody to take Paridhi and extract the Kajri like performance from her or even the scene wherein there happens a confrontation AFTER Jodha lets loose flying arrows on benton n Jalal..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 18:48

Illeana** wrote:Mummified XD you are hilarious tanthiya :D XD i am wondering what will be your description today about the hug XD XD

I solemnly swear , I shall try to be romantic, drooly, gushy, dreamy n ecstatic.. so much so..that I kho My aapa in writing down the scenewa  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-15, 18:48

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

The Jo Jalal hug deserves only the comic description given by you. Nothing sentimental or sensational about it. With the chanchal brilliant emotional Jalal and the icy dicey pathat ke sanam Jodha Begum, this love story is totally off balance.
Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ( Hope I can call u that )  long hug ...Welcome, My friend..it has been a lamba raat aur Dhwani ke Noor ho aap ..

Hamida's tone (shaky, over dramatic) : waada kijiye humse , ke aayinda aap kabhi aisa kadam uttayenge jisse hamari dil to tes pahunche.. Aapki gair hazri main hum to hojra hojra bhatkte rahen ..

Thank You...On one hand I wanted to compliment the phoolwala who had decorated the mahal with paper streamers * arrived in medieval Mughaldome centuries early* and on the other  wanted to rip apart the  makeup person of  Jodha.. Whosoever gave that faded baby pink did disservice to her.. she looked faded instead of her normal bootiful self..

Beshak Tants Begum........aap hamein sandy bulayengi...........hamari kush kismati hai.

But what was Jo doing with her plait? On and off....front andd back with every shot? May be that is why Jalal thought that she was reminding him of the whip and brought it to her.

n that white eyeliner that she has taken to wearing off late ... Give me back the Khemawaali Jodha ..She was gauwjjuzz then..  ofc she looks good  most often but y'day I felt she was very tired and stressed by heat..

*Dreamily* Rajat was a hot dish , wasn't he ?? The  'Gambhir' restrained King in public who welcomes his wife with royal dignity ...  Thank God, somebody has begun to tighten the stirrup .. what we need now is for somebody to take Paridhi and extract the Kajri like performance from her or even the scene wherein there happens a confrontation AFTER Jodha lets loose flying arrows on benton n Jalal..

Oh! How much more I would love the show if Pari wears an invisibility cloak!

Rajat is ofcourse a hot dish. In Anne's words.............hot chocolate.......yum....yum.... Embarassed .  The only reason I tolerate Begum-e-Perfect.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-15, 19:16

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sandhya it looks like you don't feel good about the way Jodha handles your Hot Jalal and would want to take her place and show her how to smoochy right ROFL  ROFL
She is a novice in the world of romance please give her some time to adjust. She is starting with a hand hug for now lazee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-15, 23:16

Jiggy wrote:@shalini
girl... i'm seeing you after soooooo long...  long hug
where have you been ???

Hiii..  hpee 
been around.. just quiet.. kinda busy with office.. but this update deffo got me going again :) ha ha ha!!

Hope you're doing good! :D

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: