Latest topics

It's all about parallelism, Qubool Hai Review 5.13.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's all about parallelism, Qubool Hai Review 5.13.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 20:24

Today's episode is all about play on words and parallelism... 

Aahil is playing miniature golf in his home. He is determined to teach Sanam a lesson she will never forget. His perfect shots come back to him from the putting green symbolizing every hit he aims at Sanam will come back to hurt him more... Hmmm... am I over analyzing the golf shots? Nope! Rehaan STOPS a ball with his hand and says "you have to STOP this Silsila, she is leaving  Bhopal, Just let her go"  Aahil says " Jo itni jaldi khatam ho jate, usko Silsila  nehi Kehtey" ... He has no intention of letting her go! 4 lions ( the production house ) are great at symbolic shots and parallel meanings ... Makes watching their shows more fun.  hpee 

Aahil Ibrahim dates the most beautiful girls and then forgets their names... Then WHY does it matter to him whether a mere cook form Punjab stays or goes, suffers punishment or not? Is it only because she is a girl with Zero "hasiyat" who has mastered enough "himmat" to "tauheen" his beloved mom?  Evil or Very Mad Not really, it's because she is the ONLY one who has figured him out, raked open old wounds that he tries to mask, she has seen the  vulnerable helpless kid who does not deserve to be loved ! This bothers him that an unknown person has bared him to his minimum... There is no pretense, no lying, no facade, she has reached his wounded heart with enough salt to rub that will last a life time... Then how can he let her go, remove her from under his skin, let her shut off from his mind? He is full of hatred for her, which is just the other side of love, isn't it?  luv 

Other parallelism today , 
Sanam : " I thought Bhopal would love me but it took everything away from me" ( only Aahil can rectify that)

"If Allah blocks one road he always opens another one" ( Rehaan will extend his hand of friendship) 

Azhar " when there is a Kabil doctor like me, then nothing will happen to the patient" ( yeah, they will just die at his hand)  hppy 

The jeweler checking wedding jewlry given by Sanam's fiancé Anwar " yeh to Peetal ( mixed ore) ka hai, sirf sone ki palish hai" ( that's what Anwar was)  No 

Aahil : "Dushmani is for equals/ barabar... she is not my equal"  ( nope, Sanam is beyond calculation for Aahil, she is unfathomable... Creeping Into every cell of his body in some insidious way all in the name of dushmani)  Wink 

Last but not the least, Khala: "woh hai na? Jo insaan ko kuch bhi karate hai?" 
Khalu : lalas ( greed)? ( slip of the tongue) 
Khala: nehi nehi, majboori  !  ( yes, their intentions are quite clear)  Twisted Evil 

Tidbits: how come Aahil had exactly 2 lakh rupees in his pocket when Khala Khalu said they needed money?  scratch 

Dilshad ( or any grandparents ) role in serial is to have a heart attack at the right time ( for story progression) .  She did it perfectly ... We are getting ready for many more heart attacks in future.  cheers 

Catch 22 , Rehaan : is he really trying to help "bechari" Sanam? In that case he is the PARALLEL hero and this will turn into a love triangle ( nehiiiiiiii. In movie style) 

Is he Razia or Humaira's son? In that case he is  a negative character who will be pitted against Aahil... ( double Nehiiiiiiiiiii.... With echo effect)  Scared 

Chess piece alignment episode : 3/5 star... Bonus point for Azhar turning out to be a good comic actor. 

Written exclusively for Dhwaniforum

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all about parallelism, Qubool Hai Review 5.13.14

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 20:34

Sabi darling  Shocked  .. symbolisms.. I've never managed to see them in any show unless my nose is rubbed into it.. shabaash  Clap 

Super review

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 20:42

slmu wrote:Sabi darling  Shocked  .. symbolisms.. I've never managed to see them in any show unless my nose is rubbed into it.. shabaash  Clap 

Super review

Shanthi....  long hug 

I've been reading too many IPK analysis...trust me I'm the last one to get them .. They made some of them quite obvious for dumbos like me ...  ROFL 

My boy Rehaan got more dialogues today... But he needs to get better...I can't figure out if he will turn bad or good ( or maybe it's just poor acting) ... Time will tell  party4 

Thanks for reading.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-14, 20:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Sabi darling  Shocked  .. symbolisms.. I've never managed to see them in any show unless my nose is rubbed into it.. shabaash  Clap 

Super review

Shanthi....  long hug 

I've been reading too many IPK analysis...trust me I'm the last one to get them .. They made some of them quite obvious for dumbos like me ...  ROFL 

My boy Rehaan got more dialogues today... But he needs to get better...I can't figure out if he will turn bad or good ( or maybe it's just poor acting) ... Time will tell  party4 

Thanks for reading.

hppy  thats sounds more like the Sabi I know..

He's a cute kid Rehaan.. might just need to be taken in hand by the director

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 21:36

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Super review

Shanthi....  long hug 

Thanks for reading.

hppy  thats sounds more like the Sabi I know..

He's a cute kid Rehaan.. might just need to be taken in hand by the director

Yap... This kid will only get better... If QH does well! then he will have a very bright future... I posted a vdo of his interview preview ... Check that out too... Quite an eager beaver...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-14, 21:58

Haye I came running to see various parallel positions..but Sabster you left me Dhaang...not dung...like shocked Dhaang...
Sheets so according to sabsterisms...a new term coined just by me....hands off
The parallels are quite interesting...a dive into the psyche can be quite harmful..and you have done it with breath held under QH troubled waters for >30 mins  affraid 
Another parallel...a parallel lead in Rehaan?  Shocked 
And what if he falls for SANAM...then Aahil has to up the haisiyat on the girl and down the haisiyat on Rehaan...kya khalballi hai yaar  Evil or Very Mad 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-05-14, 22:24

4 Lions are known for their symbolic use of dialogues.....thanks for pointing it out... .....:)

If Rehan is staying with Aakil since childhood...there's still a possibility of your theory spanning out Sabi...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-14, 23:35

sharmibalan wrote:4 Lions are known for their symbolic use of dialogues.....thanks for pointing it out... .....:)

If Rehan is staying with Aakil since childhood...there's still a possibility of your theory spanning out Sabi...:)
Rehaan defo has pivotal role ... Whether he is meant for Sanam or he will end up with haya don't know ...but if she is related to razia then him and Sanam owns the ibrahim mansion ... Not KVB... Interesting isn't it!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-15, 07:58

Shegarf71 wrote:Haye I came running to see various parallel positions..but Sabster you left me Dhaang...not dung...like shocked Dhaang...
Sheets so according to sabsterisms...a new term coined just by me....hands off
The parallels are quite interesting...a dive into the psyche can be quite harmful..and you have done it with breath held under QH troubled waters for >30 mins  affraid 
Another parallel...a parallel lead in Rehaan?  Shocked 
And what if he falls for SANAM...then Aahil has to up the haisiyat on the girl and down the haisiyat on Rehaan...kya khalballi hai yaar  Evil or Very Mad 
Thanks Meenu baisa... Yes, Rehaan falling for Sanam is a possibility indeed...Gul mata Lubbs triangles na ?  But we also have Sanam's mute cousin ( haya) and a twin sister somewhere in a magicians hat... PH will pull them out as and when necessary... Love you for replying to a show you don't watch . Thank you .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-15, 12:02

Nice reading you sabi..

i agree.. Rehaan have a strong role in this show i guess.. I guess him to play cupid for Sahil .. .

Sanam's twin sister may be paired wit him..

Sabi.. I have recently started to follow updates.. So i have a doubt- is this guy azhar and anwar who cheated sanam are same ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-15, 12:32

Very well written sabi
i feel rehaan will also fall in love with sanam it may be love triangle

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-15, 14:48

Wow...what an awesome post Sabi.....thanku so much for giving me a heads up for all the epis.....

This symbolism and parallelism was absolute a delight read!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-15, 17:52

Na re ... Azhar and Anwar are different guys... Azhar is Bilo rani's sisters son ( Ahil's cousin from maternal side) .... Anwar was a guy Sanam was engaged to be married in moha, Punjab. He took all their land papers ,  pushtani jewelry and ditched Sanam on the wedding day... Different creeps. 

I agree Rehaan has a big role to play...  luv 
candy wrote:Nice reading you sabi..

i agree.. Rehaan have a strong role in this show i guess.. I guess him to play cupid for Sahil .. .

Sanam's twin sister may be paired wit him..

Sabi.. I have recently started to follow updates.. So i have a doubt- is this guy azhar and anwar who cheated sanam are same ..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-15, 17:53

pollyanna wrote:Wow...what an awesome post Sabi.....thanku so much for giving me a heads up for all the epis.....

This symbolism and parallelism was absolute a delight read!!!
Thanks pallo , I wouldn't be watching this show if it wasn't for you.... If it goes south I'll come and get you... Bang 

So far it's really good...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-16, 14:01

Sabi.. Thanks for explaining yaar. So., Obviously those land papers might have landed wit Aahil else will come to him in future.
my guess.. Cheating a girl for property in the name of marriage... I remember Geet show now, on this scene.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum