Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-14, 23:17

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

written update...

The episode starts...
Raman nd ishita goes to see venue for engagement...
raman talks with the manager nd tells her that he want everything ok...
Richa shows them different venues...but ishita doesnt likes any one from the book..atlast she chooses of her choice but raman doesnt likes it nd he chooses of his choice...
after that they leaves from there...

At bhalla house...
In room...
simi says to mr bhalla that its not fair...bhalla asks what happened...simi tells her that iyers didnt gave much to raman in his marriage...they should give something to trisha nd mihir...
Bhalla says what nonsense..simi tells that mihir is like their son they should give something....offcourse its for our reputation...
mrs bhalla goes in thinking...

Outside jail...
ashok has bailed out parmeet...
They made a plan against raman.

At bhalla house...
iyers nd bhalla were sitting there...
simi talks about to give something with trisha...madhu nd vandu tells that we dont believe in such things it would called as drowry...simi tells you have to give something its not fair...
iyers says dowry is illegal we will not do so.
Raman nd ishita comes there...madhu asks why they were late...raman tells it was hard to chooss it..
Ishita makes madhu nd mrs bhalla to sit..she says to them that you are best mothers...nd she wishes happy mothers day...
Madhu nd bhalla thanks her...
Ishita gives the gifts to(dhwaniforum) both of them...she gifts a weight machine to mrs bhalla nd tells her thay i didnt gave this because i feel u are fatty i gave this because u r from a good family...ishita gives gift to madhu also...

Later she moves to simi...nd says her that this gift is from your daughter to u...
Nd she gives tickets of movie to vandu in behalf of shravan...vandu nd ishu hugs eachother...

Ruhi comes there nd sees the gifts nd asks that is there bidthday of someone...
then they tells to ruhi that its mothers day today...
ruhi thinks what should i gift to ishimA...
Nd she goes to raman nd gives hiM to ishu...ruhi says that its my gift for u...papa will pamper u nd will take care of you...raman disagrees(dhwaniforum) but ruhi says i cant take my gift back..atlast raman have to agree...
Ruhi hugs raman nd ishita both...
yhm title plays in bg

At office
Parmeet comes in office...nd sits at chair...nd sayz that parmeet your destiny is so good...
ashok comes there...he tells to parmeet that u have to help me in getting raman out...parmeet says yeah sure...ashok tells him to(dhwaniforum) keep an eye on raman...Nd have to help me...
They joins hands.

At iyer house...
raman ishita nd mihir comes there...
Trisha asks for coffee from raman but he says no...
Doorbell rings...trisha opens the door..a boy was standing there...madhu sees him nd says happily that u came...
raman asks who r u...he says sorry let(dhwaniforum)me introduce myself..i am vibhu nd works in america..
i came here to meet mihika...we met in marriage site...mihir nd raman is shocked
Madhu says he is a nice boy nd we had choosed him for mihika...mihika comes there says hi to vibhu..ishita is happy...
raman says to ishita that why they decided for marriage so fast..ishita says he is a strong nd good man...he stands on his decision...raman is shocked mihir too...

Ishita was making tea...raman comes there nd sayz to her why so fast in marriage...madhu comez there nd tells him that he is very rich nd his father is settled in US...madhu leaves...
Raman says to ishita showing that he is not liking tHis..

In hall...
Raman says so everything is fixed now...vandit says yeah everything is decided...
she tells mihika's engagement will be on same day on mihir's
Everyone us happy but raman was not...he looks at ishu...
Screen freezes on their face....


Precap:-parmeet meets ishita...
He says to ishita that u didnt saw my new car...hows it tell..lets go on drive...ishita is angry...
she says to him that now she will not bear anything.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-05-14, 23:35

Cutie pie, you never cease to amaze me with the prompt updates after the show!!!
Today's show was super-awesome! Loving the stuff happening in the Bhalla-Iyer household(s).

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-14, 23:36

updated

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-14, 23:37

Hooked...
am happy yaar...waise whats your name

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-14, 23:44

lovely updates :) how do you manage so faaaaast updates? Is it like you watch the the show keeping your fingertips in your laptop/what so ever source and divide your brain into two parts, one for watching another part for typing :o i mean how do you manage? salute girl :)

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-05-14, 23:45

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hooked...
am happy yaar...waise whats your name
I'm Rikhia. What's yours? Though I do like calling you cutie pie'!  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-15, 00:05

Illeana
iam soo happy yaar...actually i do the wu like this..
sits in front of tv nd i am doing all WUs from mobile so my fingers on mpbile nd the episode starts nd i looks at scene nd starts typing..i hears what they are saying types it nd looks at tv in between but you know what yesterday i missed precap...i was writing wu when i looked at tv i found that another show started...i was shocked thay i got so busy in rest of wu nd missed the precap yaar....
Thanks for your support..btw i am jenny


cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-15, 00:07

Rikhia
I am jenny..and u can call me jenny yaar..nice to meet u
waise i liked that scene ruhi gifting raman to ishita it was soo cute yaar

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 00:13

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikhia
I am jenny..and u can call me jenny yaar..nice to meet u
waise i liked that scene ruhi gifting raman to ishita it was soo  cute yaar
Hey Jenny!! :) I know!! 
Today all the Ishu-Raman scenes were good! 

And Raman was looking hot in black though I think white suits him the best. Anyway, just want him to get a hair cut. As for Ishu, what happened to her sarees? Again she was back in one of those that seem to have been made out of drapes! I love the way Mrs. Iyer, Mihika and Vandu dress. So how come Ishu has to wear all those crappy sarees despite being the lead?!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-15, 00:22

Rikhia..
i liked ishu in western yaar she was looking pretty...i love their nok jhok alot yaar they are soo funny nd cute too...waise raman looks handsome in red shirt nd black coat on it Wink

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 00:36

Ohh Jenny! Yes, that is another combo that looks good on him! Waise I am just hoping he cuts his hair short the way he had it during his wedding. He looks like a hot young dad! 
As for our Ishu, she is remarkably pretty. I just wish they'd make her stop wearing these god awful sarees. I mean it's not like everyone on the show wears horrible sarees. Mrs. Iyer and Vandu both wear real pretty ones. Only when it comes to Ishu, they seem to get stingy! Remember the black saree she had worn at the CEO award function? She was looking soo beautiful! Oh well....
(Once more, I apologise for this rant)

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-15, 00:43

RiKhia
i think i didnt watched that episode..but yeah she looks odd in these sarees...
She looked pretty in that suit also.
In punjabi suit remember...
nd i dont remember how raman looked with hair cut yaar Wink

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 00:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:RiKhia
i think i didnt watched that episode..but yeah she looks odd in these sarees...
She looked pretty in that suit also.
In punjabi suit remember...
nd i dont remember how raman looked with hair cut yaar Wink
haha. Jenny, I think I might have become quite a hardcore fan of this show!! The haircut that they show in the opening title sequence is the one I like. And yes, she was looking as they say 'soni' in that punjabi suit !!
I think I'll stop fangirl crushing now. I've done enough for one night!   Embarassed

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-15, 11:44

Rikha
U mean the haircut which raman is having in montage of yhm???

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 12:48

Thanks Jenny  hpee 

Ruhi gifting Raman to Ishu .. too cute.

Ashok and Parmeet .. seriously didnt Ashok call Ishu behenji? So why is he now saying she is hot? and what is this about lining up girls for Parmeet? its just too disgusting. I hope they don't drag this.

Simmi and Mrs. B's demands.. totally senseless.. and why should the Iyers give dowry for Trisha? it should be Tandon doing it not the Iyers.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

band karo

Post by **tyhp** on 2014-05-15, 13:42

friends
ye wu cutie pai ne copy ki hai credit khud ko de rahi hai
cutie pai tum copy karna band karo or wu karna bhi band karo if not then i will make a post in complain thread and there i will complain to admin to stop WUs by u

**tyhp**
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-15, 13:47

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny  hpee 

Ruhi gifting Raman to Ishu .. too cute.

Ashok and Parmeet .. seriously didnt Ashok call Ishu behenji? So why is he now saying she is hot? and what is this about lining up girls for Parmeet? its just too disgusting. I hope they don't drag this.

Simmi and Mrs. B's demands.. totally senseless.. and why should the Iyers give dowry for Trisha? it should be Tandon doing it not the Iyers.


what nonsense was that simmi and Mrs B asking Iyers for demands for marriage...utter nonsensical

But I liked ishus idea of bringing in a groom for mihika ...mihirs stupid brain will get activated and I think even Raman didnt like it ..I wonder why??

ashok-Parmi  Bang  Bang  Bang 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 13:49

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny  hpee 

Ruhi gifting Raman to Ishu .. too cute.

Ashok and Parmeet .. seriously didnt Ashok call Ishu behenji? So why is he now saying she is hot? and what is this about lining up girls for Parmeet? its just too disgusting. I hope they don't drag this.

Simmi and Mrs. B's demands.. totally senseless.. and why should the Iyers give dowry for Trisha? it should be Tandon doing it not the Iyers.


what nonsense was that simmi and Mrs B asking Iyers for demands for marriage...utter nonsensical

But I liked ishus idea of bringing in a groom for mihika ...mihirs stupid brain will get activated and I think even Raman didnt like it ..I wonder why??

ashok-Parmi  Bang  Bang  Bang 

I have no problem with it if the purpose is to get Mihir a backbone.. but she seems to be doing it because she wants to teach Raman a lesson... I'm going by what she said in the previous episode

Simmi and Mrs. B.. simply ridiculous plot there

Ashok - Parmi.. the sooner it gets over the better

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-15, 14:12

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny  hpee 

Ruhi gifting Raman to Ishu .. too cute.

Ashok and Parmeet .. seriously didnt Ashok call Ishu behenji? So why is he now saying she is hot? and what is this about lining up girls for Parmeet? its just too disgusting. I hope they don't drag this.

Simmi and Mrs. B's demands.. totally senseless.. and why should the Iyers give dowry for Trisha? it should be Tandon doing it not the Iyers.


what nonsense was that simmi and Mrs B asking Iyers for demands for marriage...utter nonsensical

But I liked ishus idea of bringing in a groom for mihika ...mihirs stupid brain will get activated and I think even Raman didnt like it ..I wonder why??

ashok-Parmi  Bang  Bang  Bang 

I have no problem with it if the purpose is to get Mihir a backbone.. but she seems to be doing it because she wants to teach Raman a lesson... I'm going by what she said in the previous episode

Simmi and Mrs. B.. simply ridiculous plot there

Ashok - Parmi.. the sooner it gets over the better

Why did Raman bother who marries Mihika? why was he perturbed?

the Rajnikanth fan club was hilarious  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 14:18

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny  hpee 

Ruhi gifting Raman to Ishu .. too cute.

Ashok and Parmeet .. seriously didnt Ashok call Ishu behenji? So why is he now saying she is hot? and what is this about lining up girls for Parmeet? its just too disgusting. I hope they don't drag this.

Simmi and Mrs. B's demands.. totally senseless.. and why should the Iyers give dowry for Trisha? it should be Tandon doing it not the Iyers.


what nonsense was that simmi and Mrs B asking Iyers for demands for marriage...utter nonsensical

But I liked ishus idea of bringing in a groom for mihika ...mihirs stupid brain will get activated and I think even Raman didnt like it ..I wonder why??

ashok-Parmi  Bang  Bang  Bang 

I have no problem with it if the purpose is to get Mihir a backbone.. but she seems to be doing it because she wants to teach Raman a lesson... I'm going by what she said in the previous episode

Simmi and Mrs. B.. simply ridiculous plot there

Ashok - Parmi.. the sooner it gets over the better

Why did Raman bother who marries Mihika? why was he perturbed?

the Rajnikanth fan club was hilarious  hppy 

I'm not really sure.. he has saved Mihir from her, so why should he care who she marries?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 19:05

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikha
U mean the haircut which raman is having in montage of yhm???
yes.  hpee I didn't know what to call it. montage? title sequence? but anyway, that's the haircut I like best on Raman!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 may 2014 written update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum