Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 239: Tentative beginnings

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 239: Tentative beginnings

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 12:35

Folks,

The key word here is "tentative". It was that with a vengeance.

Last night, Episode 239 was striking for one thing: the discrepancy between what Jalal and Jodha, each of them, is for the other.

Jalal handles Jodha like a precious piece of Dresden porcelain, about whom he has tentative hopes - watch him reminiscing in his hoojra before Jodha lands up!

Incidentally, his reaction as soon she was announced was splendid. Instant alarm:  he must have been saying to himself: Ya Khuda, she has come her on her own! Now what do I do? I  have not yet consulted Salima Begum on what I should say!  After all that was why I postponed the conversation that Jodha Begum wanted to start at once in her hoojra, and now she has come here!  hpee    

Rajat was side-splitting in those few seconds, especially the way in which he looks at her in great trepidation as she advances on him. hpee     

As for Jodha, she  does not seem to advance beyond the lajana sharmana  routine she had started at the night halt, except for a brave attempt at what could be called a "speaking look" when she is doing the  aarti for Jalal , and again when she takes his outstretched hand.

===================================================================

NB: Why she did the aarti  for him  is a mystery; there was no logical occasion for it. But as to why he did not do it himself instead of Salima, that was because he believe blindly - with Jalal, everything is blind!- in the  pronouncement of the resident Oracle of Agra, and she told him to do nothing, so he did precisely that, to my great relief!   

And yes, I too had hoped that she would  touch his  feet, in a  graceful traditional gesture, and in public, on her arrival. That would have, at one stroke, erased all the dooriyan between them. But this Jodha does not have the flair for such a  generous gesture, though where she is from, it would be  the most ordinary thing to do. Aishwarya's Jodha does it so beautifully, even when she is (rightly) furious with Jalal.
===========================================================================
To revert, when Shivani is teasing her and Moti is recounting how the Shahenshah was pining for her (and did not visit any other begum, do note that - Jalal will soon become an ek patni vrat   , a thing very rare among the Rajvanshis and Mughals alike), Jodha's reactions were  tepid and standard issue, very far from the kind of sudden delight, the surge of pride, the melting tenderness, that one would have expected.
Her chasing Shivani for  a naughty comment was exactly like a scene from the 1960s Hindi films. 

Overall, Jodha, in terms of where is she is at present, is a mile or more behind Jalal. He, as Loveanime put it so pithily long ago, walks alone in terms of character development. I know this forum too is awash with starry-eyed optimists, but take it from me, Jodha is never going to be able  to  bridge that gap. Paridhi cannot manage even  a fraction of what that would take; her expression last night when Jalal offered Jodha the whip confirms that. It is a great pity, but facts have to be faced.

I was decidedly pleased that Jodha went to his rooms after he had postponed the conversation she had tried to initiate immediately after the puja, and did not wait for him to  visit her (which would not have been till after another briefing session with the Obu wan Kenobi of Agra    ) . There is clearly something she wants to get off her chest, and I hope it is a heartfelt apology.

But once there, her reaction to his demand that she whip him as punishment for his gunaah was sadly inadequate. It was a passive, shocked look; there was no sudden surge of empathetic pain at the depth of his suffering and the crushing burden of guilt that still weighs him down. No gush of self-recriminatory tears at what her obstinacy had brought him to. In short, there was nothing that brought out the depth of the feelings for Jalal that are so confidently attributed to her by so many.

NB: Jalal seems to have stored that whip away carefully for just such an eventuality hpee  , very likely with the payal he picked up at ther Gangaur in Amer, in the good old days when he was a  carefree daredevil!)

The HUG!:As for the rather tentative embrace, it was bound to be so, for they are still very awkward with each other. There is not even the spontaneous affection with which one hugs a friend.

It remains to be seen if, once we can take a look at it from the other side, whether it is any better and warmer than the one in Jalal's daydream, where, as some wit commented on my thread, a plane could have flown between them.

But come to think of it, the way Jodha embraced her father recently  looked  pretty much the same, so perhaps that is her SOP for hugs!    

Shyamala/Aunty

PS: Something I had forgotten to include  in my take on the previous episode, about another of Rajat's marvellous takes on Jalal.

Jalal's reaction to Ruqaiya's plaintive parting comment : Hamari khushi aapki khushi se alag nahin thi, Jalal,  was amazing in the fast changing shades on his face. First, gratitude, as his heart is touched by this reiteration of their friendship, then awkwardness, as the full import of what she means dawns on him. Lastly, regret and a sense of guilt at his not being able to reciprocate his friend's feelings, followed by a retreat to his full on obsession with Jodha Begum's impending arrival. 

It was like watching a superb MS powerpoint presentation. This, folks, is what is meant by going beyond the script. No director had taught Rajat how to do that swift collage,  he thought that out for himself.

Now if only Paridhi could learn from him and bring all the nuances  that she  can pick  up to her Jodha! She is a lovely lady, and she looks charming when acting shy, but that is not enough for an epic romance, alas!

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 13:19; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 239: Tentative beginnings

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 12:59

Aunty, you are back with full force. So are you fully recovered?

One can't speak enough about Rajat and his Jalal. The way he looked at her during her welcoming, the way he procrastinated their "talk" and the way he hesitated when she came to meet him was fantastic. He knows how to bring out all the shades, doesn't he?

About the pre-cap, I want to wait and watch. I hope this hug is a cut above their last one. And about his asking her to punish him, I hope she says something like "Ok. I'll punish you, but only if you grant me the same punishment. Coz I too hurt you. May be more than you hurt me. Coz I started the whole mess by hiding truth from you. Let's learn from our mistakes and wipe the slate clean." AND THEN I want him to hug her or her him. Am I asking for too much?

Aunty, I'm one of those starry-eyed optimists you were talking about. And I hope and hope that the love story starts AT LEAST this time.

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-15, 13:00

You have new post here, I thought you had posted only in IF.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 13:15

No, no, Ash, I am posting episode analyses only here these days, unless young friends like Divya PM me about their threads and I feel guilty. In fact I feel most guilty about not having written enough on Sandhya's and Adiana's threads, which were meant to be a continuation of my last Thread No.99 in the IF after it crossed 150 pages. Today, I felt even more so after seeing that thread of Adiana's wandering all over the place and looking quite lost. So I clubbed this one, which I had drafted already,  and my last one here on the Tuesday episode and put it up thread to bring that thread of Adiana's back to Jodha Akbar terra firma.As for this one, I wanted to add it to the last thread, but I  could not edit the title to include it, whence this standalone post. Which, if you read both carefully, is not  the same as the part in the IF. This is an amplified version.Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:You have new post here, I thought you had posted only in IF.

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 13:23; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-15, 13:18

I am much better, my dear, thanks, and I hope to be fully fit soon. There is nothing wrong with being  a starry  eyed optimist; it is just that I am not one any more. If Jodha really does what you have thought up for her, or touches Jalal's  feet like a proper Rajput queen does with her husband, and begs his pardon too, I will be satisfied. Let us see. I am not too hopeful, but one never knows! Shyamala AuntySam_0506 wrote:Aunty, you are back with full force. So are you fully recovered?

One can't speak enough about Rajat and his Jalal. The way he looked at her during her welcoming, the way he procrastinated their "talk" and the way he hesitated when she came to meet him was fantastic. He knows how to bring out all the shades, doesn't he?

About the pre-cap, I want to wait and watch. I hope this hug is a cut above their last one. And about his asking her to punish him, I hope she says something like "Ok. I'll punish you, but only if you grant me the same punishment. Coz I too hurt you. May be more than you hurt me. Coz I started the whole mess by hiding truth from you. Let's learn from our mistakes and wipe the slate clean." AND THEN I want him to hug her or her him. Am I asking for too much?

Aunty, I'm one of those starry-eyed optimists you were talking about. And I hope and hope that the love story starts AT LEAST this time.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-15, 14:18

Aunty, good to see a post from you!  hpee 

I watched the show after a month ! And I realized Jodha has not changed at all, no change in expressions, no change in her tone and no signs of that guilt of being the reason of this MU between them. I would blame Paridhi for this, because I do not think any director would sit with an actor and give a dose of what kind of expressions he/she has to give. For a change look at Lavina's Ruqaiya, though she is not as good as smiley's version but still her expressions, her slightly teary eyes clearly gives an idea of what is going inside her. It is not about the screen-space for Jodha has always got more screen space than anyone else in this show, its about living your character which Rajat, Ashwini, Lavina and even the new guy Todarmal does so aptly that we do not need too many dialogues from them. Its not that Paridhi is not good but she lacks what is needed to be on level with Rajat. Whenever they are in same frame, she fails to grab the attention. Take the hug for an instance, I know we can't get idea from those 5-10 seconds of precap but still I wanted Jodha to look content as well as a bit shy and full of love in those 10 seconds.

Apart from this I liked the episode, at least Jalal was not in the guilty-mode all the time, he was happy as well as quite Royal while greeting her. I expected him to do a majnu act in front of everyone as he still behaves as a teenager when it comes to her.  Wink . The whole sthapna of Kanha scene was good which showed the glimpse of the now soon going to be secular king, the Zill-E-Ilahi of Hindustan. I want CVs to show the whole journey of how he propounded Din-E-Ilahi in detail. I don't want them to stop at this point only, He was tolerant of people of other religions too and not only Hindu Religion.

But then again there was this whipping concept which CVs made quite laughable and annoying at the same time. When Jalal himself has told in Amer that she is equally responsible for all the mess then what is the point in showing such ridiculous scene ? It was not at all needed. A Shehenshah of Hindustan should be rational if not always then at least when he knows he is not completely at fault. I dunno why but I felt he himself is not quite sure that why Jodha begum has returned all of a sudden. He somewhere does not know if its her love for her husband or its because of the reforms he made ! I feel if he had the confidence that Jodha has returned for him then he would not have asked her to whip him, the fact that she has returned for him makes it clear that she has forgiven him and is madly in love with him as he is and hence she has returned because she can't live without him. But no, its not the case, and why I feel that even Jalal knows it but he is denying all these thoughts as the joy of her return to his life takes precedence over all these small disappointments. I'm not sure how Jodha will react, but I certainly hope its not the same way as she behaved in Jalal's daydream where he fell at her feet and she consoled him as if she has accepted his sashtang namaskar !

I ignore rest of the gang, Hamida-Jodha scene was nothing but a disappointment ! I wish no mother like Hamida exists on this planet. Ruqaiya is now planning and plotting but I've no problem with it, I can't watch romance all the time, it gives me diabetes after some extent. Something is defo needed to glue me to this show and I guess Ruq's saazish will do the job  Twisted Evil . I'm sure she will never be Maham-Part2 but will always be at loss in her own game.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rpeez on 2014-05-15, 17:28

Aunty,

I loved the home-coming sequence.

However, what I am waiting for is the conversation they'll have, now I would have liked it to be mature and sensible. But, I guess, like fate is in God's hands, similarly, fate of this serial is in CVs hands. I hope we get some solace from the negativity.

rpeez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-15, 17:54

Aunty

Hope you are feeling better.

Seems I have missed nothing important or worthwhile. After reading your post, I saw the Jalal-Ruqaiya scene............Rajat was brilliant as usual. Somewhat like his expressions after he checks Ruqaiya's hands too for the green kada in fake pregnancy track. Guilt but for a short while.

Ek patni vrat Jalalluddin? What happens to his other 4999? Jodha is happy about it too? Isn't that anuchith and anyay to them all? Even now Jodha's fault is only krodh and hat? Not sneaking out at night to meet her bro and CAUSING all the misunderstanding? If Jalal is prepared to have himself whipped, who are we to find fault with begum - e- perfect.

This story is becoming so so lop sided and imbalanced that I felt like snatching the whip from Jalal and whipping Jodha and Jalal. There had BETTER be some explanation for her weird behaviour so far.

Wonder how I am going to continue watching this tripe.......I love the character of Jalal (ofcourse, except his sashtanga namaskaring Jo and family, even in undeserving circumstances), Rajat's acting and feel more and more disgusted with Jo and Pari. My feelings are somewhat similar to Ruqaiya's.............love Jalal and dislike Jo......the only difference is that I can simply switch off the TV/Laptop when I feel very irritated, but poor Ruqaiya can't do even that.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-15, 18:23

shyamala, lots to vent out as my posts get locked on IF by the great JBM! later. after work!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-15, 18:45

Aunty, me the bigggggggessssst STaRRRRrRYyyyyyy eyed optimist of all!!! Starry Love& surprisingly (or not!) all the stars have converted into hearts on their own!!  luv  luv  luv 

Mujhe toh har taraf romance hi nazar aa raha hai.....bas Jodha Ranisa dil se apologise kar dein......then toh I'll be a total gone case  luv  party4  Party2  luv

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-15, 19:19

Shweta wrote:Aunty, good to see a post from you!  hpee 

I watched the show after a month ! And I realized Jodha has not changed at all, no change in expressions, no change in her tone and no signs of that guilt of being the reason of this MU between them. I would blame Paridhi for this, because I do not think any director would sit with an actor and give a dose of what kind of expressions he/she has to give. For a change look at Lavina's Ruqaiya, though she is not as good as smiley's version but still her expressions, her slightly teary eyes clearly gives an idea of what is going inside her. It is not about the screen-space for Jodha has always got more screen space than anyone else in this show, its about living your character which Rajat, Ashwini, Lavina and even the new guy Todarmal does so aptly that we do not need too many dialogues from them. Its not that Paridhi is not good but she lacks what is needed to be on level with Rajat. Whenever they are in same frame, she fails to grab the attention. Take the hug for an instance, I know we can't get idea from those 5-10 seconds of precap but still I wanted Jodha to look content as well as a bit shy and full of love in those 10 seconds.

Apart from this I liked the episode, at least Jalal was not in the guilty-mode all the time, he was happy as well as quite Royal while greeting her. I expected him to do a majnu act in front of everyone as he still behaves as a teenager when it comes to her.  Wink . The whole sthapna of Kanha scene was good which showed the glimpse of the now soon going to be secular king, the Zill-E-Ilahi of Hindustan. I want CVs to show the whole journey of how he propounded Din-E-Ilahi in detail. I don't want them to stop at this point only, He was tolerant of people of other religions too and not only Hindu Religion.

But then again there was this whipping concept which CVs made quite laughable and annoying at the same time. When Jalal himself has told in Amer that she is equally responsible for all the mess then what is the point in showing such ridiculous scene ? It was not at all needed. A Shehenshah of Hindustan should be rational if not always then at least when he knows he is not completely at fault. I dunno why but I felt he himself is not quite sure that why Jodha begum has returned all of a sudden. He somewhere does not know if its her love for her husband or its because of the reforms he made ! I feel if he had the confidence that Jodha has returned for him then he would not have asked her to whip him, the fact that she has returned for him makes it clear that she has forgiven him and is madly in love with him as he is and hence she has returned because she can't live without him. But no, its not the case, and why I feel that even Jalal knows it but he is denying all these thoughts as the joy of her return to his life takes precedence over all these small disappointments. I'm not sure how Jodha will react, but I certainly hope its not the same way as she behaved in Jalal's daydream where he fell at her feet and she consoled him as if she has accepted his sashtang namaskar !

I ignore rest of the gang, Hamida-Jodha scene was nothing but a disappointment ! I wish no mother like Hamida exists on this planet. Ruqaiya is now planning and plotting but I've no problem with it, I can't watch romance all the time, it gives me diabetes after some extent. Something is defo needed to glue me to this show and I guess Ruq's saazish will do the job  Twisted Evil . I'm sure she will never be Maham-Part2 but will always be at loss in her own game.
Shweta,about Jalal giving whip to Jo, even though he knew Jodha was equally responsible for the MU, even I did not like it, but I think he did it not because he just misunderstood her, as a husband and a man, he accused a woman/wife of adultery and called her an adulteress, so he gave the whip, simple, he is being man enough to accept his side of fault (even it was drupe to the Devi herself), but he is guilty of calling her names and apologising to his love/wife for it.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-15, 21:06

Shyamala, Jodha accepted her mistake in MU.  Today's episode deserves a post.  Plsss

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-15, 21:07

Yeah Ash ! I loved how she accepted all her mistakes and finally said she dint return because he abolished tax, for a change I loved Jodha begum  hpee , .....Oh I can't believe what I just wrote  hppy ....But yeah she was good today !

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 21:09

sashashyam wrote:
I am much better, my dear, thanks, and I hope to be fully fit soon. There is nothing wrong with being  a starry  eyed optimist; it is just that I am not one any more. If Jodha really does what you have thought up for her, or touches Jalal's  feet like a proper Rajput queen does with her husband, and begs his pardon too, I will be satisfied. Let us see. I am not too hopeful, but one never knows! Shyamala AuntySam_0506 wrote:Aunty, you are back with full force. So are you fully recovered?

Aunty, she said this. I am doing a little jig here..  Party2

She actually said this.. So are you satisfied at least thodasa?  hpee 

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-15, 21:49

Shweta wrote:Yeah Ash ! I loved how she accepted all her mistakes and finally said she dint return because he abolished tax, for a change I loved Jodha begum  hpee , .....Oh I can't believe what I just wrote  hppy ....But yeah she was good today !
I know Shweta, I couldn't believe it, but better late than never

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-15, 22:17

Shyamala, Sam, Ash,- Yes Jodha did start out saying what we all wanted to hear - but do hear the entire dialogue - as it progresses it worsens - and unfortunately the actress does not do justice to the situation - she is competent but thats it - and she is facing brilliance, which is consistently making her come up croppers.

I just have some proverbs that fit our Jodha Ranisa - one of them is 'Too little, Too late' and another I have reworded here 'Faith delayed is Love denied'.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by PAPS71 on 2014-05-15, 22:52

at last Jodha admitted her part in their MU..... I m relieved ..... but her expression was not upto the mark..... specially in front of RT..... but what can we do???!!!!..... i m fed up with this actor..... apart frm Badal Kajri Track.... never liked  her very much.... we may blame her CVs also .... btw ... i always believe there are two different group of CVs for them...... but today i liked her dialogue for a change hpee  ..... 

PAPS71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 22:55

adianasr wrote:Shyamala, Sam, Ash,- Yes Jodha did start out saying what we all wanted to hear - but do hear the entire dialogue - as it progresses it worsens - and unfortunately the actress does not do justice to the situation - she is competent but thats it - and she is facing brilliance, which is consistently making her come up croppers.

I just have some proverbs that fit our Jodha Ranisa - one of them is 'Too little, Too late' and another I have reworded here 'Faith delayed is Love denied'.
Awwweee Adi, Compared to Jalal she's always gonna seem too little too late. He's way ahead in his journey of love. But at least she took a step ahead, didn't she? The way she tried to reassure him, assuage his gulit and in fact apologized was all new for her. She has always been bhashaning him around. Today she was a tiny bit sympathetic too. And the way she clarified that she came back for shehenshah was a boomer. I was tired of filling the blanks for her in my mind and assume her emotions and feelings. This is the first time she has outright said it. So I'm happy, girl. All I hope the CV now don't take two steps back as they are prone to.

And far as the actress is concerned, poor lady is always gonna fall short in front of RT's skills. Hence I have accepted that she's gonna look pretty, deliver dialogues in even pitch and moderately act. In other words our standard issue bollywood heroine. For acting, I am just gonna watch RT. Thats' it. It works. That way I enjoy the show better.  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-15, 23:37

Sam, kya karoon, I was into this to see Jodha and her love - aur mujhe mila ulta!!! I am still waiting - becoz I refuse to loose Hope - that I will get the Jodha that I have been clamoring for - I hope my friend Ms Universe does not let me down!!!!

As for the actress and her skill - I stopped looking at her long back - I have been only concentrating on her words - isi liye I know where her writers mess up - if only they can give me the words - I can come up with the rest with my imaginary Jodha - And just watch Rajat's Jalal on screen!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 23:46

adianasr wrote:Sam, kya karoon, I was into this to see Jodha and her love - aur mujhe mila ulta!!! I am still waiting - becoz I refuse to loose Hope - that I will get the Jodha that I have been clamoring for - I hope my friend Ms Universe does not let me down!!!!

As for the actress and her skill - I stopped looking at her long back - I have been only concentrating on her words - isi liye I know where her writers mess up - if only they can give me the words - I can come up with the rest with my imaginary Jodha - And just watch Rajat's Jalal on screen!!!!
Adi, I really don't think, that dream Jodha may materialize. Coz the disparity in their devotion towards each other cannot be easily forgotten by viewers. No matter what she says, it's what she DID would stay in one's mind.  I have set my expectations. And am now set for the bollywoodized version of a romantic tale. Better for my peace of mind. Wink

Arre, one help needed. Can you plz shade some light on this "could be" preggers track of Ruqs? Had some discussion on some other thread. Help needed from "Historian-e-khaas"  long hug

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-16, 00:01

As to Ruqs, Sam - All that is recorded is that Akbar was upset with her for some act of hers which outraged his sense of justice and fairness - and as a result he did not include her in his circle of close confidants - but he was always cordial with her - In fact Akbar was a man who was courteous, cordial and gave respect to all.

So, as far as I know, Ruqs stopped enjoying his confidences - but she was give all the respect due for the royal consort - she was one of the 3 chief queens - that respect Akbar ensured her.

As for stopped talking to Ruqs - well earlier he was shown seeking her out - now he maybe shown as being sought by her - but he never totally cut her off - and if these makers show that - that would be an injustice to Akbar's character - he was very tolerant, patient and forgiving.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-16, 02:38

Aunty, I'm reading and following all your posts just not able to do the usual justice to them...
but, what were your thoughts on the episode today.. 

I'm sure you'd have guessed - that like khushi - this niece of yours is pretty heart-eyed too now ROFL 

P.S. Jalal needs to stop crying ASAP.. in the last month, he's cried thrice as much as Jo!
In their romance scenes, I want that mischief-monger Jalal back... the one who teased her during the aarthi...and even during the Ameri-dance-kangan episode too (recently)
Once more he cries na, I'm going to  Bang him.. even she wasn't crying when they hugged - she was at least trying to enjoy the hug... this fellow always Meena Kumari ka potha!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-16, 02:39

adianasr wrote:As to Ruqs, Sam - All that is recorded is that Akbar was upset with her for some act of hers which outraged his sense of justice and fairness - and as a result he did not include her in his circle of close confidants - but he was always cordial with her - In fact Akbar was a man who was courteous, cordial and gave respect to all.

So, as far as I know, Ruqs stopped enjoying his confidences - but she was give all the respect due for the royal consort - she was one of the 3 chief queens - that respect Akbar ensured her.

As for stopped talking to Ruqs - well earlier he was shown seeking her out - now he maybe shown as being sought by her - but he never totally cut her off - and if these makers show that - that would be an injustice to Akbar's character - he was very tolerant, patient and forgiving.

Adi, you really think him cutting off speaking to Ruqs is the gravest injustice to his character? There's a long long list and this is possibly still the least offensive of the lot!  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-16, 07:09

OK!!! yes, Jodha said all that we wanted but she also cleared in no uncertain terms that she returned because now Shehanshaah is that Man, she always dreamt of....so she's not in unconditional Love...she'll never be unconditional.... both Jalal and Jodha are different wrt their perception of Love and will remain so.  zipped

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 10:51

Yes, of course, my dear girls. In about 3  hours, you will have it. I could not start before now, it is  10:50 am, and you can read it in your lunch break: The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort! Neat title, na?Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Shyamala, Jodha accepted her mistake in MU.  Today's episode deserves a post.  Plsss

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 11:03; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: