Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 239: Tentative beginnings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 239: Tentative beginnings

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 10:54

Don't worry, Lashykanna, your in laws should come first! I am doing a post on last night's episode: The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort. It will be not quite what you might be expecting, but you will enjoy it. wrote:
I should  have it out by lunch time, of course only here. In the meantime, you can always go on to Mansi's legal dissertation and outre speculations; she will keep you occupied, if you have the time, till I am done. And I am sure Divya has done another of her feel gooders, this time with good reason!Relax, my pet,  I do not think Jalal is  going to weep any more, thank the Lord! Shyamala Periammalashy  Aunty, I'm reading and following all your posts just not able to do the usual justice to them...
but, what were your thoughts on the episode today.. 

I'm sure you'd have guessed - that like khushi - this niece of yours is pretty heart-eyed too now ROFL 

P.S. Jalal needs to stop crying ASAP.. in the last month, he's cried thrice as much as Jo!
In their romance scenes, I want that mischief-monger Jalal back... the one who teased her during the aarthi...and even during the Ameri-dance-kangan episode too (recently)
Once more he cries na, I'm going to  Bang him.. even she wasn't crying when they hugged - she was at least trying to enjoy the hug... this fellow always Meena Kumari ka potha!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 11:01

Spot on, Mishti dear, plus she did NOT say that she came because she could not live without him. It is only  a variation of my schoolteacher and star pupil act, except that teachers do not hug even their star pupils quite like that! Wait for my The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort, due in about 3 hours!Shyamala Auntymishti wrote: hpee OK!!! yes, Jodha said all that we wanted but she also cleared in no uncertain terms that she returned because now Shehanshaah is that Man, she always dreamt of....so she's not in unconditional Love...she'll never be unconditional.... both Jalal and Jodha are different wrt their perception of Love and will remain so.  zipped

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 11:08

Of course, my pet, and you are going to get a Special Mention for clairvoyance in my next post: The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort, which should be out in about 3 hours!Shyamala AuntySam_0506 wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
I am much better, my dear, thanks, and I hope to be fully fit soon. There is nothing wrong with being  a starry  eyed optimist; it is just that I am not one any more. If Jodha really does what you have thought up for her, or touches Jalal's  feet like a proper Rajput queen does with her husband, and begs his pardon too, I will be satisfied. Let us see. I am not too hopeful, but one never knows! Shyamala AuntySam_0506 wrote:Aunty, you are back with full force. So are you fully recovered?

One can't speak enough about Rajat and his Jalal. The way he looked at her during her welcoming, the way he procrastinated their "talk" and the way he hesitated when she came to meet him was fantastic. He knows how to bring out all the shades, doesn't he?

About the pre-cap, I want to wait and watch. I hope this hug is a cut above their last one. And about his asking her to punish him, I hope she says something like "Ok. I'll punish you, but only if you grant me the same punishment. Coz I too hurt you. May be more than you hurt me. Coz I started the whole mess by hiding truth from you. Let's learn from our mistakes and wipe the slate clean." AND THEN I want him to hug her or her him. Am I asking for too much?

Aunty, I'm one of those starry-eyed optimists you were talking about. And I hope and hope that the love story starts AT LEAST this time.
Aunty, she said this. I am doing a little jig here..  Party2

She actually said this.. So are you satisfied at least thodasa?  hpee 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-16, 12:18

shyamala i found out the truth about paridhi's blank expressions..after the passionate drean sequence her in laws started to object regarding her close scenes with rajat..that is why hardly any after that..then the sr was about to be shot then she started making excuses to quit blqming santa..santa came up with all the paper work and then ekta found her real reason, she got upset andtold pari to sort her in laws masla out..that is why she looks scared and blank enacting close scenes..as per my source!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-16, 12:30

sashashyam wrote:
Yes, of course, my dear girls. In about 3 hours, you will have it. I could not start before now, it is 10:50 am, and you can read it in your lunch break: The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort! Neat title, na?Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Shyamala, Jodha accepted her mistake in MU.  Today's episode deserves a post.  Plsss

Thanks and wait for your post, we know that you are not happy with current Jalal or Jodha's half confession, as she did not mention, that she came because she loved him, her "pran" was out of the picture though Evil or Very Mad  But we get happy with small mercies Jodha shows on Jalal hppy 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-16, 12:31

mandygi wrote:shyamala i found out the truth about paridhi's blank expressions..after the passionate drean sequence her in laws started to object regarding her close scenes with rajat..that is why hardly any after that..then the sr was about to be shot then she started making excuses to quit blqming santa..santa came up with all the paper work and then ekta found her real reason, she got upset andtold pari to sort her in laws masla out..that is why she looks scared and blank enacting close scenes..as per my source!

So, when does she plan to act properly?? Till then there will be no romantic scenes? I doubt, the way it has started, do not think Ekta will compromise

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 15:40

I think the post which I managed to get out finally at 3 pm -  the election results are of course top priority! - is not quite as you expect it will be, Ash. Do see it! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Yes, of course, my dear girls. In about 3 hours, you will have it. I could not start before now, it is 10:50 am, and you can read it in your lunch break: The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort! Neat title, na?Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Shyamala, Jodha accepted her mistake in MU.  Today's episode deserves a post.  Plsss

Thanks and wait for your post, we know that you are not happy with current Jalal or Jodha's half confession, as she did not mention, that she came because she loved him, her "pran" was out of the picture though Evil or Very Mad   But we get happy with small mercies Jodha shows on Jalal hppy 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-16, 15:42

I think she would have sorted it out already. Otherwise Ekta, who is said to be very strict, would not stand for it. The hug last night was much closer than I had expected! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
mandygi wrote:shyamala i found out the truth about paridhi's blank expressions..after the passionate drean sequence her in laws started to object regarding her close scenes with rajat..that is why hardly any after that..then the sr was about to be shot then she started making excuses to quit blqming santa..santa came up with all the paper work and then ekta found her real reason, she got upset andtold pari to sort her in laws masla out..that is why she looks scared and blank enacting close scenes..as per my source!

So, when does she plan to act properly??  Till then there will be no romantic scenes?  I doubt, the way it has started, do not think Ekta will compromise

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-16, 15:47

sashashyam wrote:
I think the post which I managed to get out finally at 3 pm - the election results are of course top priority! - is not quite as you expect it will be, Ash. Do see it! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:

Thanks and wait for your post, we know that you are not happy with current Jalal or Jodha's half confession, as she did not mention, that she came because she loved him, her "pran" was out of the picture though Evil or Very Mad   But we get happy with small mercies Jodha shows on Jalal hppy 

Thank you Shyamala. Will see it, but will respond later, once back home:)

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-16, 17:26

I agree, and also the upcioming scenes also look better. Ekta doesn't change her thoughts for an actor or an actress, specially in such cases hppy 

sashashyam wrote:
I think she would have sorted it out already. Otherwise Ekta, who is said to be very strict, would not stand for it. The hug last night was much closer than I had expected! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:

So, when does she plan to act properly??  Till then there will be no romantic scenes?  I doubt, the way it has started, do not think Ekta will compromise

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-17, 00:02

Mandy, u shd hv posted this on IF too hppy And we wud be seeing so many reactions and wud be having so much fun  ROFL .

But wats the status now? Has she agreed or still thinking on how to avoid?

I still dnt think they hv shot for SR yet so its definitely not in next 2 weeks since they shoot wid 2 weeks eppy bank lazee 

Aunty, I have not watched the eppy but all I can say is, this is the best Jodha tat we cud get in this serial. Expecting more than this from her or the actress is waste of our time. The main reason y Iam not watching the serial is the actress, she irks me like no other.

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-18, 00:08

Mandy things had improved now. The last hug scene was much better than the previous one. Nd besides ekta never compromises. So lets see wht happens in future.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum