View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mihir n Mikha to Join again

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-15, 15:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Mihir n Mikha to Join again

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 15:37

Seriously? They are going to take the easy way out and make it Trisha instead of Mihir standing up for himself?  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Thanks Buvna

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-15, 15:40

hpee

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-15, 15:43

slmu wrote:Seriously? They are going to take the easy way out and make it Trisha instead of Mihir standing up for himself?  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Thanks Buvna

Ya thats really stupid! this trisha was a really good girl..she liked mihir very much in the beginning right? how can they make such a twist?

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-15, 15:49

YHM is all about twists.... And that is what makea Ektas serials interesting... This is just the start... Much more to come I think.....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-15, 15:52

Buvna wrote:YHM is all about twists.... And that is what makea Ektas serials interesting... This is just the start... Much more to come I think.....

ur right kekta always goes the most twisted and convulted way..this is just the beginning sigh  zipped 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:23

Niharika.V wrote:
slmu wrote:Seriously? They are going to take the easy way out and make it Trisha instead of Mihir standing up for himself?  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Thanks Buvna

Ya thats really stupid! this trisha was a really good girl..she liked mihir very much in the beginning right? how can they make such a twist?

Exactly.. she liked Mihir.. so what is all this?

It would be hard work to show Mihir standing up to Raman and choosing for himself, so this rubbish.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-15, 18:23

Thanks Buvna

cant watch as yet, thanks for that...um well it lets raman and his business of but y would or should mihika say yes to him...he hasn't done one thing to say he will support her and stand by her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:23

zuzana wrote:
Buvna wrote:YHM is all about twists.... And that is what makea Ektas serials interesting... This is just the start... Much more to come I think.....

ur right kekta always goes the most twisted and convulted way..this is just the beginning sigh  zipped 

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:25

sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Buvna

cant watch as yet, thanks for that...um well it lets raman and his business of but y would or should mihika say yes to him...he hasn't done one thing to say he will support her and stand by her...

see its too hard I think to get Mihir to stand up to Raman and say Mihika or no one etc. So they give Trisha a bf  Rolling Eyes 

If I were Mihika, I would run in the opposite direction

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-15, 18:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Buvna

see its too hard I think to get Mihir to stand up to Raman and say Mihika or no one etc. So they give Trisha a bf  Rolling Eyes 

so would i...marry someone else and force him to stand up and say something...and if he doesn't then woh mere liyak hi nahin tha...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Buvna

so would i...marry someone else and force him to stand up and say something...and if he doesn't then woh mere liyak hi nahin tha...

She should know that he is not worth the time by now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-15, 18:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

her and aastha can b best friends

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-15, 18:49

One and only thing I dont like about YHM is this Mihir except that horrible faced Ashok. Will Raman kill him if he speak up that he loves Mihika -_- Such a spineless creature. Trisha - new bf O.O looks like those flowers were sent by this man

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 18:49

Thanks for sharing Buvna. This plot 'twist' is ridiculous. Trisha wasn't being forced to marry Mihir so why would she lie about something like this? Mihir is such a spineless guy when it comes to Mihika. Even if Trisha turns out to be in love with someone else, Mihika shouldn't forgive Mihir. This guy would never be able to stand up for her.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

her and aastha can b best friends

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:55

Illeana** wrote:One and only thing I dont like about YHM is this Mihir except that horrible faced Ashok. Will Raman kill him if he speak up that he loves Mihika -_-  Such a spineless creature. Trisha - new bf O.O looks like those flowers were sent by this man

completely spineless

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 18:56

hooked wrote:Thanks for sharing Buvna. This plot 'twist' is ridiculous. Trisha wasn't being forced to marry Mihir so why would she lie about something like this? Mihir is such a spineless guy when it comes to Mihika. Even if Trisha turns out to be in love with someone else, Mihika shouldn't forgive Mihir. This guy would never be able to stand up for her.

Agreed.. Mihika needs to turn him down.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 19:03

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks for sharing Buvna. This plot 'twist' is ridiculous. Trisha wasn't being forced to marry Mihir so why would she lie about something like this? Mihir is such a spineless guy when it comes to Mihika. Even if Trisha turns out to be in love with someone else, Mihika shouldn't forgive Mihir. This guy would never be able to stand up for her.

Yes. Let's start a petition!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-15, 19:06

slmu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:One and only thing I dont like about YHM is this Mihir except that horrible faced Ashok. Will Raman kill him if he speak up that he loves Mihika -_-  Such a spineless creature. Trisha - new bf O.O looks like those flowers were sent by this man

completely spineless

Eel

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 19:08

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Fab idea.. perhaps Mihika will grow a brain then

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 19:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

completely spineless

Eel

Sarra, you are competing with Raman for the best one liners  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-15, 19:11

even I hate Mihir..I wont blame Ramn fully here if mihir is acting like puppet becos if Mihir openly says he loves mihika raman wouldnt force marriage with trisha

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-15, 19:11

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Normally Mihika is quite intelligent. I mean till now, I've liked how the character has reacted to situations. Beating up lechers, getting a job, doing well at it and in general being quite a bad-ass! But, if she takes back Mihir just because Trisha broke up with him, then it'll be very disappointing. scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 19:15

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Normally Mihika is quite intelligent. I mean till now, I've liked how the character has reacted to situations. Beating up lechers, getting a job, doing well at it and in general being quite a bad-ass! But, if she takes back Mihir just because Trisha broke up with him, then it'll be very disappointing. scratch

Too true.. it would be highly irritating if she did that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: