Baahon Mein Chale Aao
Ho, Humse Sanam Kya Parda
Yeh aaj ka nahin milan
Yeh sang hai umar bhar ka
Kabhi Kabhi Kuchh To, Kaho Piya Humse
E, Kam-Se-Kam Aaj To Khulake Milo Zara Humse  Twisted Evil 

Hai Raat Apani, Jo Tum Ho Apne, Kisi Ka Phir Hame Dar Kya
Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh, sh

Nostrils flaring, controlling his emotions,Jalal hands over the whip to Jodhaand begs her to whip him up for his crime . Jodha  holds the whip, looks at it appraising its thickness ..Very casually she asks how many lashes does he deserve?? Jalal tells her to whip him until the fires in her bosom cools .. Jodha heaves a sigh.. thrusts the whip to him , tells with swiss kinda clinical precision  that if whipping is required , then it must begin from her * Aila yahan bhi compete  karti hai  Shocked  Shocked *..Jalal being the gentleman  cannot hear of Jodha's  nazook badan  being kisses by the leather  straps * Obviously, he is jealous as he has not had the privilege of touching her n he deffo will not allow anything else to touch her*...Jodha  points out that the mistake was her's as she hid the truth from him, allowed misunderstanding to fester instead of trying to put it out .. Then she  climbed  on high horse of arrogance n obstinacy n refused to get down .. Jalal is gobsmacked to hear  such admission of mistake from his Adiyal Begum .. In a daze he looks at her as if she has descended from Mars.

Both stand silently looking at one another when a spark  from the lighted torch  smites Jodha's eye.. Jodha  gives an involuntary yelp n begins rubbing the eye .. Jalal is all concern..enquires anxiously and is told that some foreign particle has entered her eyes..Like a solicitous Husband, Jalal moves closer to Jodha, leans ever so slightly towards her, gently blowing into her eyes ..while Jodha rests her hands lightly on his arms..

The momentum begin to build up..  Ummm .. I was so stunned by the Hug and its aftermath, I forgot how the hug happened.. issliye watch the  show.. nice scene .. .. Jalal overcome  by emotions for some reasons which has escaped me ..hugs Jodha .. Jodha in a slow motion which would have done IPL  ppl proud sloowly lifts her own hand and encircles Jalal's frame..Jalal is even more stunned to see the second miracle happening in the span of a night ... Both become aware  of their feelings and attractions.. They do  forehead -forehead  lockiing  and it is into this interesting situation Ruqaiyya walks in... She stands  like a pillar , shocked at how close  Tom and Jerry have become .. In frustrated anger, she withdraws from the  room, stalks away muttering at how close Jodha has come to Sshah... walking in blind rage, she stumbled and drops down  in dead faint .. pushing down a strategically placed  huge vase in the bargain... The clattering noise disturbs the love birdds who still are locked in forehead embrace ..who finally unglue their foreheads.. Jalal walks out to find the source of the noise, discovers a gaggle of Baandis surrounding  Ruqs..going Heyy Allah's.. On enquiry,Jalal comes to know that Ruqaiyya just fainted like a 2 min maggie done in 1 min..

Jalal lifts, carries Ruqaiyya to the room, summons the doc.. who comes immediately , feels the pulse, declares that Ruqaiyya is weak * Here , I was thinking she had become preggy * and needs to eat and rest.. Jodha who was rubbing Ruqaiyya's  hands * Y?? She was not feeling cold in summer *  professes her concern which is rebuffed by Ruqaiyya who states that she wants to sleep in her Hojra, discards Jodha's kind words ..slips from the bed.. stands up n has  a dizzy spell * opening bets... Ruqs is preggers 8 for 2 against*  Jalal immediately supports her, leads her to her own room..ensures that Ruqaiya is comfortable.. requests her to take care of  herself.. saying that he will turn this into Royal Farman if she did not pay heed.. A cute moment showing the deep affection they have  for one another is showcased .. and one which will get all Akdha fans up in arms  agaiinst Ruqs for becoming the  Haddi in the Galauti Kebab.

NEXT MORNING

Jodha is praying  outside ,  Rahim who had been watching Jodha remarks that even Jalal did the same without missing a single ritual ..Jodha is surprised  and eager to know everything about her hubby asks for more info..Rahim being the experienced old man thoughtfully replis that Jalal might be a obstinate n arrogant  but he has always done what Jodha has liked .. Jodha smiles to herself .. scolds Rahim for his disrespectful mentioning of jalal..Rahim apologizes  asks for the prasad n requests not to inform Jalal about his opinion about Jalal ..Jodha agrees..

NOW WE COME TO MAHAM"S Part

Maham has her first look at Shenaz and the introductory meeting starts on wrong note with Maham bullying, threatening Shenaz for daring to come into her Hojra.. Maham is sure that Jodha has sent Shenaz to spy on her.. She is vexed that she is surrounded by imbeciles all around.. One in the palace who do not  let her live in peaece and one in the cave who is not opening the mouth..

Maham is seen  barreling into the cave, carrying a torch like the spitting image of vengeance, she threatens that mute  figure of dire consequence if he  does not spit out the "Secret",,

PRECAP

Jodha has completed her pooja, is standing in her hojra, wet hair open, minimal makeup, no jewels n looking  very beautiful, holding the pooja Thal . Jalal walks in.. mesmerized by her beauty.. His hands rise, the gentle fingers  caressing her tresses, following the trail of the wet tendril.. his eyes drinking her .. the love in them  promising to drown her while Jodha stands smiling shyly..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 20:38; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 15th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 20:09

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 20:18

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-15, 20:23

this fucking ruks is not gonna let there SR happen!!! this is a drama!!! i bet my life on it!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-05-15, 20:26

i am agree with u aisha

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-15, 20:27

Tanthya you are the one .  long hug yes special. Thanks for the lovely updates.

Ooo they didnot Cv's Bang  Bang  Bang  why are you giving me heart pressure ah!
You twisted minds Bang 

Rukiya!!! Bang  Bang  Bang they gave her red deep lips to make her look more devilish and annoying too. Oh no we are in for more drama am sure of that now.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-15, 21:07; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 20:38

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-15, 20:48

*sigh*
only when the hug was getting intense
only when jodha's hormones were rising in a frenzy
only when jalal was about to kiss her (i bet )
this rukku audha ka paudha had to faint....
*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
WHY ? why CV's ? WHY ?
what did we do wrong...? we waited oh so patiently and this is what you do ?
giving us teasers and trailers ??
*sigh*
thanks for the hilariously awesome update tants   long hug
ruks fainting like 2 min maggie done in 1 min
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
you're awesome you know that ??
and i hope you're still not 'vrusht' with me  peace 
anyhoo.... what was the urgent 'sisyasat ka mamla' jalal remembered in the dead of the night ?? Rolling Eyes 

the precap though.... damn jo looks gorgeous in wet open hair and that caress of jalal's 
uff......

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-15, 20:55

tants...........u have bcom shagunibai yaar!!!!!!!! hppy  hppy 
as u predicted.....i hav bcom red today seriously..........in anger....... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang 
just when i saw ruqu fainted........i just off the tv..& came 2 d forum.........cvs ke band bajane..unlogoko gaali dene....... Bang  Bang 

b8 aftr sometime..........my sister told me that ruqu was n8 preggy.she is just weak.........thnk god...... lazee  lazee .........my heart bcame norm again............

b8 then again i saw jalal-ruqu scene...........oh god..........i just i just want 2 murder this cvs..... :>**:  :>**: 

b8 .now i realised..............i hav bcom a posssseeeeessssssiivveeeeeeee      AkDha fan..........i can't bear anyone inbtween jj.....especially when it's their private time...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
okk now just hav 2 wait 4 precap.........b8 ruqu.........i will n8 leave u.... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

tants.....thnx jaan.........teri wu ne iss jale hue dil mein birnol banke mere paas aayi............a hug jaan..... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-15, 21:05

Jmmmmmmm do Ruki need a pregnancy test????

Damn, too much glory that cv's will allow Akdha romance to flourish without drama....  Evil or Very Mad Bang Evil or Very Mad Bang 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-15, 21:07

Tanthy, so sorry that in my annoyance I missed to thank u for your beyond AWSOME WU!!!
They are sooooo addictive that 10:00 am Panama time has become an obsession to me!!
 hpee 

Thanks sunshine!!!
 long hug 

Last edited by Giannita63 on 2014-05-15, 21:16; edited 1 time in total

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 21:13

2 min ka noodles in 1 min... OMG ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  You are GOOOOODDD..

Damn nice update. Jalal is gonna be completely pissofy in his two Khas Beghums. He's gonna need Salima Beghum's advice so many times, that he'll end up falling in love with her.  hppy 

Pre-cap is again a lollypop that CV's have shown us in order to get us to come back tomorrow...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-15, 21:31

Ok so now we are totally sure it was Jodha(Paridhi) handling Jalal(Rajat) right hope there is some kinda satisfaction around the JA land. And definitely not a body double either. party4  party4  party4 

Love and affection is show by Jalal well and Rajat is expressing them both very well. You rock boy! Am please with the CV's only that they did not ignore or left out Rukiya in Jalal's life completely and every side is shown well done in that direction however you guys are trouble  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad please leave the SR alone Shout out  with no drama .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-15, 22:17

jalal apne kyun moti ko bodyguard ni banaya >_< SR ka full chance tha :'( lovely updates though tanthiya :-D and no badmashi during the hug ;-) impressive

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 22:29

aishakapoor wrote:this fucking ruks is not gonna let there SR happen!!! this is a drama!!! i bet my life on it!!

Calm Down Darling.... its the IPL n CV's who do not want SR NOW..why will they kill the golden goose even before it lays golden egg.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-15, 23:05

Tants
Love ur updates. yum....yum.....
Laughter is the best medicine and you are a fine doctor  Thumbsup

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-15, 23:22

I was fuming after watching today's episode but I was in splits after reading ur update......The tom and Jerry thingy was too cute Tanthya

Once again thanks for the update

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-15, 23:33

That was SO cool!  ROFL  Thank you, Buddy!

While we all, quite justifiably, feel 'drat!-was-that-needed?' for the entry of Ruqu on Jalal-Jodha's long overdue special moment .... here's offering two minutes of silence for Ruqu... who, well, really got the full brunt of it.  Shocked 

Man, did she collapse as though a cricket ball hit her squarely on the head. Funny though... the impact of the 'moment' was waaaayyyyy more on Ruqu than on Jalal and Jodha combined!! Just her luck, I say!

Though on second thoughts .. :u@:She might be glad that the reason for her collapse was quoted as 'weakness' - she might be gladder than Maaham was not around to gloat some more -- and she might be gladdest that Jodha doesn't know Ruqu could be so weak, or so she thinks.

---

Why do I feel - and I hope this is just a feeling - that there is a connection between the Shehnaaz woman and the person imprisoned by Maaham..!!?
I can't understand why else shehnaaz would risk being in the hojra of the one and only Maaham.

Just as I can't see the reason why Javeda was allowed to follow Maham ... unless so she could lead another one there.

Hmm.... wonder, wonder, and wonder some more

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-15, 23:44

Wonderful update Sathya 
I loved the jodha jalal scene .. It looked so natural .. So romantic .. So real 
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-16, 04:06

Jiggy wrote:*sigh*
only when the hug was getting intense
only when jodha's hormones were rising in a frenzy
only when jalal was about to kiss her (i bet )
this rukku audha ka paudha had to faint....
*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
WHY ? why CV's ? WHY ?
what did we do wrong...? we waited oh so patiently and this is what you do ?
giving us teasers and trailers ??
*sigh*
thanks for the hilariously awesome update tants   long hug
ruks fainting like 2 min maggie done in 1 min
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
you're awesome you know that ??
and i hope you're still not 'vrusht' with me  peace 
anyhoo.... what was the urgent 'sisyasat ka mamla' jalal remembered in the dead of the night ?? Rolling Eyes 

the precap though.... damn jo looks gorgeous in wet open hair and that caress of jalal's 
uff......
Jiggy I can tell that today your day was made perfect though Ruk   did not let the kiss happened right.  party4

My goodness I was so so happy with the first part of the episode. It was the magical first hug. Heart  Hmmm Pari and Rajat needs to win awards at the glob's awards.
 Frnds chatting

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-16, 05:14

tanthys 10q for the updates.... hpee  why of why ruqaiyya has to come  Bang

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:27