Latest topics

The teenager kid in ARI (Aahil Raza Ibrahim) , Qubool Hai review 5.14.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The teenager kid in ARI (Aahil Raza Ibrahim) , Qubool Hai review 5.14.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-15, 20:34

The episode started with greedy Khala Khalu plotting to syphon gifts and money from Asma's family and also from Aahil.   Zulfi ( Khala khalu's young son ) will uplift the khandaan's name ... He put chilli powder in Latif ( the butler) 's face pack. Twisted Evil  Sanam learns that someone has paid for Bari ammi's treatment, she assumes it's Rehaan ( potential love triangle..... Nehiiiiin). No  When Asma's family comes at dinner Azhar ( Khala khalu's prefect progeny ) goes out to meet someone... Wonder who it is !  scratch 

One interesting thing came out of this average episode is ... Aahil is like a hormonal teenager who never grew up...  Most of the time we see him mosey around in shorts playing video games. He was playing with Zulfi when Rehaan explains that this game is not appropriate for kids ( I am intrigued, what are they playing? Assassins creed?, Grandtheft Auto?) Wink  . Somehow Rehaan's logic of teaching kids Humanity touches his heart and he pays for Sanam's Bari ammi's treatment. ( or is it part of his big game plan, or maybe both? ) His convo with Rehaan is also interesting... He can't remember who he spent the night with  ... "Jaismeen, we're done with what we wanted to do, now what does she want?" ... Sounds like high school football Jockey who can't remember which cheerleader he was with...  Twisted Evil 

He seems to have never outgrown teenage years. His early years are marred with abuse from his father and being emotionally manipulated by a mother like Billo rani... We can hardly expect anything mature and decent from him.  Evil or Very Mad Now that his dad is gone and mom is in jail... He is reliving his lost years... He has a mature and responsible side which only comes out in times of need... Like when he needs to control the bickering sisters or has to answer calls from business clients. Aaahil is a very interesting character with layers and a delight to watch.   lazee 

Precap was interesting... The ring that Aahil chose fell at Sanam's feet. 
Filler episode 2.5/5 ... No extra points for seeney me dil, dil may paththar , pattar may sinney... cause we've heard them many times....   Sleep 

Written for Dhwaniforum exclusively!

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-16, 00:35; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The teenager kid in ARI (Aahil Raza Ibrahim) , Qubool Hai review 5.14.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-15, 20:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 20:56

Nice review Sabi.. Aahil does seem to be reliving his teenage years .. Sanam better have him checked for STDs before marrying him.. that is when they reach that far off stage

How does he know about her about grandma needing treatment?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-05-15, 21:17

Nice take Sabi....I have a feeling Sanam might not know that Aahil was the one who helped her till later stage or he might ask her to pay him back by working for him....anything is possible

Simu...Aahil has someone who is giving him news on Sanam..May be he reported Aahil regarding Dilshad's health...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-15, 21:22

sharmibalan wrote:Nice take Sabi....I have a feeling Sanam might not know that Aahil was the one who helped her till later stage or he might ask her to pay him back by working for him....anything is possible

Simu...Aahil has someone who is giving him news on Sanam..May be he reported Aahil regarding Dilshad's health...

Oh ok.. thanks Sharmi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-05-15, 21:34

I sincerely wish they change Aahil's polka dot costume today...(to me it's a costume). Too glaring for the last two days....I don't think my eyes can take it today.....poor Rehan who has to stay with him always... ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-15, 22:02

sharmibalan wrote:I sincerely wish they change Aahil's polka dot costume today...(to me it's a costume). Too glaring for the last two days....I don't think my eyes can take it today.....poor Rehan who has to stay with him always... ROFL
Thank god my boy Rehaan is always nicely dressed...  Kiss 

I think they wanna show that AAhil is flamboyant and all that... But his night clothes ( white ones) are nice ...  Embarassed 

Thanks Sharmi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-16, 00:38

slmu wrote:Nice review Sabi.. Aahil does seem to be reliving his teenage years .. Sanam better have him checked for STDs before marrying him.. that is when they reach that far off stage

He has a big fat rat faced spy following Sanam...  hppy  Yes, I hope he is using protection.... How can he have so much energy?  ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-05-16, 06:49

This is way cool. Tfs San, QH is picking up again.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-16, 12:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice review Sabi.. Aahil does seem to be reliving his teenage years .. Sanam better have him checked for STDs before marrying him.. that is when they reach that far off stage

He has a big fat rat faced spy following Sanam...  hppy  Yes, I hope he is using protection.... How can he have so much energy?  ROFL

Boost? you know like those ads.. don't know if you have seen one.. tagline - boost is the secret of my energy or maybe its red bull  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum