Latest topics

First Job for Tejwant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Job for Tejwant

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 21:04

I have the first job for that Shahi Something, Tejwant. He needs to fit Jalal's (or Jodha's.. whatever) room with a solid door. Oh God !! Imagine Ja-Jo in deep passionate SR and Ruqs barges in to invite Jalal for a match of Ludo... scared  No No.. my poor heart couldn't bear it.
Jalal needs to invest in some solid wood, some doorframe, latch, lock and key.. pronto..  ROFL 

I'm s serious Jalal-Jodha love story fan. But somehow I liked Jalal caring for Ruqaiyya (with her 2 chidiyon jaisa khana..). That shows his character. Finding new love doesn't necessitates forgetting old frienships. Jalal proved it. Bas wo forhead kiss thoooda jyada ho gaya.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

What's up with MA? What is she hiding in that cave with two royal guards guarding the door? Kahin Adham Khan ke pappa ko to chupa ke nahi rakha?

And I now have some suspicion on Shenu Girl. What finding in MA's hojra? Finding finding and Zoot Boleing too? Jodha's Kanha ki Murty? Babes, weren't you there during sthapana? What are you up to? Agrea ke pagalkhane ka naya pagal?

Pre-cap is soooo promising.. Jodha looks pretty. Btw, she needs to ditch that nose-hoop of hers occasionally. Remember how gorgeous she looked during that old aarti scene? with no accessories at all?

Petition to CV - My hated CVs, I want at least one maang bharoing scene between Jalal and Jodha. It was such a beautiful scene in the movie. Why can't they steal that idea?? Bang

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-15, 21:09

Sam_0506 wrote:I have the first job for that Shahi Something, Tejwant. He needs to fit Jalal's (or Jodha's.. whatever) room with a solid door. Oh God !! Imagine Ja-Jo in deep passionate SR and Ruqs barges in to invite Jalal for a match of Ludo... scared  No No.. my poor heart couldn't bear it.
Jalal needs to invest in some solid wood, some doorframe, latch, lock and key.. pronto..  ROFL 

I'm s serious Jalal-Jodha love story fan. But somehow I liked Jalal caring for Ruqaiyya (with her 2 chidiyon jaisa khana..). That shows his character. Finding new love doesn't necessitates forgetting old frienships. Jalal proved it. Bas wo forhead kiss thoooda jyada ho gaya.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

What's up with MA? What is she hiding in that cave with two royal guards guarding the door? Kahin Adham Khan ke pappa ko to chupa ke nahi rakha?

And I now have some suspicion on Shenu Girl. What finding in MA's hojra? Finding finding and Zoot Boleing too? Jodha's Kanha ki Murty? Babes, weren't you there during sthapana? What are you up to? Agrea ke pagalkhane ka naya pagal?

Pre-cap is soooo promising.. Jodha looks pretty. Btw, she needs to ditch that nose-hoop of hers occasionally. Remember how gorgeous she looked during that old aarti scene? with no accessories at all?

Petition to CV - My hated CVs, I want at least one maang bharoing scene between Jalal and Jodha. It was such a beautiful scene in the movie. Why can't they steal that idea?? Bang
 
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-15, 21:10

sam sam sam
as soon as i saw the title of your post i knew what JOB in mind
a door
a solid, with hi-tech locks, soundproof and embedded with non destroyable silica DOOR !!!
p.s. forgot to mention this before
akdha in a hot passionate sr and ruks come wanting to play ludo
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
joja will be embarrased/frustrated but i'll be laughinf my ass off !!!!
ROFL ROFL
oh gods... i CAN picture it !!
i can't stop laughing seriously


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-15, 21:24; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-15, 21:13

sam totally agree wid u.............i am also a very very serious fan of jj romance.......i also want doors in their room.....just imagine........jj is ultimate deed & ruqu enters.........ruqu se pehle mujhe heart attack aa jayegi...... No  No 
or just imagine...little salim(hmm think3-4  years) remembers his ammi & come 2 their room at midnight ofc...where their parents r making love.....that would be such embarassing.........humse zyaada to jj khud honge........ Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 


& i also want mang filling scene yaar..ye log film se itna kuch copy kar rahe hai.......to ye achhi scene kyun nehi copy kar sakte u idiot cvs? Bang  Bang  Bang just hate u cvs..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-15, 21:29

Sam, I loved the episode ! I loved Jalal, I loved Jodha and don't  Bang  me but I loved Ruq too, I think she din't fake it  (I'm afraid she ll prove me wrong). 

Yeah finding love does not mean you forget your first wife/friend and I can certainly say that Jalal will never do injustice to Ruq, the forehead kiss is fine ! She is his friend of years. 

I loved precap  Starry Love  Rajat is the new king of romance for me. Jodha has finally redeemed herself and I want the romance to start in full speed now. 

Bdw, why only doors ? Kangiman should make rock-solid beds in Jalal's room, SR is coming soon....  hppy

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 23:01

Jiggy wrote:sam sam sam
as soon as i saw the title of your post i knew what JOB in mind
a door
a solid, with hi-tech locks, soundproof and embedded with non destroyable silica DOOR !!!
p.s. forgot to mention this before
akdha in a hot passionate sr and ruks come wanting to play ludo
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
joja will be embarrased/frustrated but i'll be laughinf my ass off !!!!
ROFL ROFL
oh gods... i CAN picture it !!
i can't stop laughing seriously
That's why they say Jiggy, great minds think alike.
And I was laughing even today (although my ass is still with me)  hppy
The whole situation was supposedly loaded and emotional (from Ruq's POV) but oh man, it was funny.. Of course Jalal's room had guards right in front of the entrance. So they could see the little coochie coo.. forget Ruqs.  Twisted Evil

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 23:05

sanchu wrote:sam totally agree wid u.............i am also a very very serious fan of jj romance.......i also want doors in their room.....just imagine........jj is ultimate deed & ruqu enters.........ruqu se pehle mujhe heart attack aa jayegi...... No  No 
or just imagine...little salim(hmm think3-4  years) remembers his ammi & come 2 their room at midnight ofc...where their parents r making love.....that would be such embarassing.........humse zyaada to jj khud honge........ Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
OMG Sanchu, Salim ka scene to maine imagine hi nahi kiya. Little tyke will get the eyeful of his momma and dada.. Embarassed 
But if no locks then ruqu rocks and Ja-jo shcoks and hence no Salim.. So for the sake of Mughaliya Sultanat they gotta find those doors, don' they?


& i also want mang filling scene yaar..ye log film se itna kuch copy kar rahe hai.......to ye achhi scene kyun nehi copy kar sakte u idiot cvs? Bang  Bang  Bang just hate u cvs..... Evil or Very Mad
Yeah me too me too  bounce  bounce  bounce 

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 23:10

Shweta wrote:Sam, I loved the episode ! I loved Jalal, I loved Jodha and don't  Bang  me but I loved Ruq too, I think she din't fake it  (I'm afraid she ll prove me wrong). 

Yeah finding love does not mean you forget your first wife/friend and I can certainly say that Jalal will never do injustice to Ruq, the forehead kiss is fine ! She is his friend of years. 

I loved precap  Starry Love  Rajat is the new king of romance for me. Jodha has finally redeemed herself and I want the romance to start in full speed now. 

Bdw, why only doors ? Kangiman should make rock-solid beds in Jalal's room, SR is coming soon....  hppy
Arre no probs. You loved Ruqs.. I too love her sometimes, especially when she doesn't laugh or scream.  Then she scares me.. Scared

Friend friend kiss tak thik hai. But the spoiler says, Ruqs pregnant, which for all my head scratching I don't understand. I don't want another MU between Ja and Jo. Arre abhi abhi to hand hold se forhead leaning tak pahonche hai.. Poor dears  Shocked

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: First Job for Tejwant

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum