Latest topics

Burning Issue?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burning Issue?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 23:01

what does Maham burn and why does tht get that mute prisoner agitated??  who could it be?? It most definitely is not Tejwant ..So who else ?/

Chalo, Toko apni apni soch ko ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-15, 23:06

I think the man in cave is Shehnaz's hubby and the child is her baby ! An article was out few days back stating Ruqs pregnancy and Shehnaz's child whom Jalal will save.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 23:11

Shweta wrote:I think the man in cave is Shehnaz's hubby and the child is her baby ! An article was out few days back stating Ruqs pregnancy and Shehnaz's child whom Jalal will save.
 If Jalal is going to save the baby, would not that mean then Maham's dare devil adventure  turns headline news ?  *I don't want Ujjala White Maham to go AWAY *

Ruqs gets preggers or does she pretend to be preggers?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 23:15

Tanthya wrote:
Shweta wrote:I think the man in cave is Shehnaz's hubby and the child is her baby ! An article was out few days back stating Ruqs pregnancy and Shehnaz's child whom Jalal will save.
 If Jalal is going to save the baby, would not that mean then Maham's dare devil adventure  turns headline news ?  *I don't want Ujjala White Maham to go AWAY *

Ruqs gets preggers or does she pretend to be preggers?
Defo pretend. Actual one would be such a buzz kill.. And it doesn't match with history too... Ruq is seems had a miscarriage only once and she wasn't a MUZ, hence no way could she be preggers again.. Evil or Very Mad

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-15, 23:17

It defo has to be Shazia's hubby.......tabhi toh ujari chaman jaisa abhi tak show mein rakha hai usko  Evil or Very Mad 


ruks will pull all stunts now so dat jallu-jodhu cant spend time wid each other  Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-15, 23:17

@shweta
MA burned the child ?!?!?!?!?!
nope... though i'm not sure of the child spoiler
but shehnaaz is definitely connected to this cave and its troglodyte...
CV's tool pain to show us shenu/MA interaction
kuchh to gadbad chal rahi hai...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 23:19

Sam_0506 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Shweta wrote:I think the man in cave is Shehnaz's hubby and the child is her baby ! An article was out few days back stating Ruqs pregnancy and Shehnaz's child whom Jalal will save.
 If Jalal is going to save the baby, would not that mean then Maham's dare devil adventure  turns headline news ?  *I don't want Ujjala White Maham to go AWAY *

Ruqs gets preggers or does she pretend to be preggers?
Defo pretend. Actual one would be such a buzz kill.. And it doesn't match with history too... Ruq is seems had a miscarriage only once and she wasn't a MUZ, hence no way could she be preggers again.. Evil or Very Mad


But MUZ's are those who give male heir .the first born son..what if Ruqs gave birth to daughter  (Stillborn )or alive  , hence no MUZ fr her..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-15, 23:22

pollyanna wrote:It defo has to be Shazia's hubby.......tabhi toh ujari chaman jaisa abhi tak show mein rakha hai usko  Evil or Very Mad 


ruks will pull all stunts now so dat jallu-jodhu cant spend time wid each other  Twisted Evil


Pallo Jaan,

hum Aapse 'Beintehaa' mohabbat karte hain par yeh kya aapne galat naama le li..Shazzia nahi, Shenaz  hpee

I agree.. Maham-Shenaz- the man are connected BUT what if they are not ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Poor Ruqqu... Ipl ne kya kya karwarahi hai RUqqu se..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-15, 23:32

Tanthya wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Shweta wrote:I think the man in cave is Shehnaz's hubby and the child is her baby ! An article was out few days back stating Ruqs pregnancy and Shehnaz's child whom Jalal will save.
 If Jalal is going to save the baby, would not that mean then Maham's dare devil adventure  turns headline news ?  *I don't want Ujjala White Maham to go AWAY *

Ruqs gets preggers or does she pretend to be preggers?
Defo pretend. Actual one would be such a buzz kill.. And it doesn't match with history too... Ruq is seems had a miscarriage only once and she wasn't a MUZ, hence no way could she be preggers again.. Evil or Very Mad


But MUZ's are those who give male heir .the first born son..what if Ruqs gave birth to daughter  (Stillborn )or alive  , hence no MUZ fr her..
Ruq didn't have a child. She raised Jahangir as her own son. But stillborn baby could be a possibilty. But it might not be acceptable to the JA watchers. So Ekta might not show it. For that matter even Salima had a baby with Akbar. But I don't think that too will sit well with audience. What with an epic love story of Jalal-Jodha, these things will be total  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-15, 23:50

Sam_0506 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
 If Jalal is going to save the baby, would not that mean then Maham's dare devil adventure  turns headline news ?  *I don't want Ujjala White Maham to go AWAY *

Ruqs gets preggers or does she pretend to be preggers?
Defo pretend. Actual one would be such a buzz kill.. And it doesn't match with history too... Ruq is seems had a miscarriage only once and she wasn't a MUZ, hence no way could she be preggers again.. Evil or Very Mad


But MUZ's are those who give male heir .the first born son..what if Ruqs gave birth to daughter  (Stillborn )or alive  , hence no MUZ fr her..
Ruq didn't have a child. She raised Jahangir as her own son. But stillborn baby could be a possibilty. But it might not be acceptable to the JA watchers. So Ekta might not show it. For that matter even Salima had a baby with Akbar. But I don't think that too will sit well with audience. What with an epic love story of Jalal-Jodha, these things will be total  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sam, I read somewhere Fatima Sultan begum was Jalal and Ruqaiya's child. If Ruq had only miscarriages then how come they named the child ? Maybe Ruqaiya's baby died in infancy, just like those twins.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-15, 23:59

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:It defo has to be Shazia's hubby.......tabhi toh ujari chaman jaisa abhi tak show mein rakha hai usko  Evil or Very Mad 


ruks will pull all stunts now so dat jallu-jodhu cant spend time wid each other  Twisted Evil


Pallo Jaan,

hum Aapse 'Beintehaa' mohabbat karte hain par yeh kya aapne galat naama le li..Shazzia nahi, Shenaz  hpee

I agree.. Maham-Shenaz- the man are connected BUT what if they are not ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Poor Ruqqu... Ipl ne kya kya karwarahi hai RUqqu se..


Oh gosh  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed 

i feel ...they are connected.....

srsly IPL will make us go crazy with such stupid plots...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-16, 00:09

Jiggy wrote:@shweta
MA burned the child ?!?!?!?!?!
nope... though i'm not sure of the child spoiler
but shehnaaz is definitely connected to this cave and its troglodyte...
CV's tool pain to show us shenu/MA interaction
kuchh to gadbad chal rahi hai...

Jiggy (I love your name  hpee ) Maham burned the blanket/rug and not child. I guess there was a disclaimer on Zee when I saw the repeat, but no it was a blanket only.

I'm sure Shehnaz is pretending to be mentally imbalanced and she was searching something when Maham caught her.

And yeah, that article was from pinkv**** so can't trust it completely but the way things turned out today, the spoiler might come true.  Rolling Eyes 

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Shweta on 2014-05-16, 00:12

Bdw, can anyone tell me how to get ride of this scrat ? Its irritating me  Embarassed Wink 

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-16, 00:36

Shweta wrote:
Jiggy wrote:@shweta
MA burned the child ?!?!?!?!?!
nope... though i'm not sure of the child spoiler
but shehnaaz is definitely connected to this cave and its troglodyte...
CV's tool pain to show us shenu/MA interaction
kuchh to gadbad chal rahi hai...

Jiggy (I love your name  hpee )  Maham burned the blanket/rug and not child. I guess there was a disclaimer on Zee when I saw the repeat, but no it was a blanket only.

I'm sure Shehnaz is pretending to be mentally imbalanced and she was searching something when Maham caught her.

And yeah, that article was from pinkv**** so can't trust it completely but the way things turned out today, the spoiler might come true.  Rolling Eyes 
oh i knew she just burned the blanket alright cos well if it were a real child Shocked  Shocked  .... but in the serial it looks like she burned a child... cos the disclaimer said that 'zee doesn't support such child torture/murder' etc etc....
and maham said that even the devil's scared of her hppy  hppy 
thanks for liking my name hpee .... i like it too ... hence... ok i'll stop rambling Embarassed  Embarassed  long hug 
as for the scrat my dear.... the scrat is her to stay till you become a newbie... after some 50 posts (100 ?) or so...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-16, 07:59

why???is it needed that d spoiler bcom true.............& cvs....there was an another spoiler na....thar sr will happen in atleast in may's 1st week.............when that has bbcom false........then u hav no right.........2 make d ruqu preggy sopiler true......okkkkkkk..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 
i don't want any kind of obstacle btween jj........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
hate u cvs............. Broken Heart  Broken Heart

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-17, 23:45

sanchu wrote:why???is it needed that d spoiler bcom true.............& cvs....there was an another spoiler na....thar sr will happen in atleast in may's 1st week.............when that has bbcom false........then u hav no right.........2 make d ruqu preggy sopiler true......okkkkkkk..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 
i don't want any kind of obstacle btween jj........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
hate u cvs............. Broken Heart  Broken Heart
@Sanchu, Shant gadadhari bheem shant..

Arre, what does our years and years of experience of watching hindi serials say... Ruqs will become jealous of badhati nazdikiyan of JJ. She'll try all the stupid tricks (exactly like that cartoon selfie) but to no avail.  Clap

Then she'll be desperate to separate the hero and heroine. And tadaaaaaaa... Preggers card.. She'll fake the pregnancy. JJ will initially fall for it. Jo'll feel bad, but since she's good girl, she'll try to reconcile herself to the idea. Ja'll be happy but confused and a little crestfallen. He wants Jo to be MUZ. But after a while (and one more Jashna) they'll come to know that it all was a lie. Here the spoiler waani says MA will expose Ruqs in a fit of a terrible rage. Hence JJ will know and that they have been played for a fool. And no new MU.. Clap

What say?? Aisa hoga to chalega??

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-18, 09:34

Sam_0506 wrote:
sanchu wrote:why???is it needed that d spoiler bcom true.............& cvs....there was an another spoiler na....thar sr will happen in atleast in may's 1st week.............when that has bbcom false........then u hav no right.........2 make d ruqu preggy sopiler true......okkkkkkk..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 
i don't want any kind of obstacle btween jj........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
hate u cvs............. Broken Heart  Broken Heart
@Sanchu, Shant gadadhari bheem shant..

Arre, what does our years and years of experience of watching hindi serials say... Ruqs will become jealous of badhati nazdikiyan of JJ. She'll try all the stupid tricks (exactly like that cartoon selfie) but to no avail.  Clap

Then she'll be desperate to separate the hero and heroine. And tadaaaaaaa... Preggers card.. She'll fake the pregnancy. JJ will initially fall for it. Jo'll feel bad, but since she's good girl, she'll try to reconcile herself to the idea. Ja'll be happy but confused and a little crestfallen. He wants Jo to be MUZ. But after a while (and one more Jashna) they'll come to know that it all was a lie. Here the spoiler waani says MA will expose Ruqs in a fit of a terrible rage. Hence JJ will know and that they have been played for a fool. And no new MU.. Clap

What say?? Aisa hoga to chalega??
haan....chalega.............b8 in one condition...........this should end in by 2 weeks......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-18, 13:10

sanchu wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
sanchu wrote:why???is it needed that d spoiler bcom true.............& cvs....there was an another spoiler na....thar sr will happen in atleast in may's 1st week.............when that has bbcom false........then u hav no right.........2 make d ruqu preggy sopiler true......okkkkkkk..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 
i don't want any kind of obstacle btween jj........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
hate u cvs............. Broken Heart  Broken Heart
@Sanchu, Shant gadadhari bheem shant..

Arre, what does our years and years of experience of watching hindi serials say... Ruqs will become jealous of badhati nazdikiyan of JJ. She'll try all the stupid tricks (exactly like that cartoon selfie) but to no avail.  Clap

Then she'll be desperate to separate the hero and heroine. And tadaaaaaaa... Preggers card.. She'll fake the pregnancy. JJ will initially fall for it. Jo'll feel bad, but since she's good girl, she'll try to reconcile herself to the idea. Ja'll be happy but confused and a little crestfallen. He wants Jo to be MUZ. But after a while (and one more Jashna) they'll come to know that it all was a lie. Here the spoiler waani says MA will expose Ruqs in a fit of a terrible rage. Hence JJ will know and that they have been played for a fool. And no new MU.. Clap

What say?? Aisa hoga to chalega??
haan....chalega.............b8 in one condition...........this should end in by 2 weeks......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Difficult hai Sanchu.. 2 weeks ka deadline is difficult to meet. IPL ends in June. Somewhere middle of June. So this track probably will drag till then. SR by June end.. hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-18, 13:27

Sam_0506 wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
sanchu wrote:why???is it needed that d spoiler bcom true.............& cvs....there was an another spoiler na....thar sr will happen in atleast in may's 1st week.............when that has bbcom false........then u hav no right.........2 make d ruqu preggy sopiler true......okkkkkkk..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang  Bang 
i don't want any kind of obstacle btween jj........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
hate u cvs............. Broken Heart  Broken Heart
@Sanchu, Shant gadadhari bheem shant..

Arre, what does our years and years of experience of watching hindi serials say... Ruqs will become jealous of badhati nazdikiyan of JJ. She'll try all the stupid tricks (exactly like that cartoon selfie) but to no avail.  Clap

Then she'll be desperate to separate the hero and heroine. And tadaaaaaaa... Preggers card.. She'll fake the pregnancy. JJ will initially fall for it. Jo'll feel bad, but since she's good girl, she'll try to reconcile herself to the idea. Ja'll be happy but confused and a little crestfallen. He wants Jo to be MUZ. But after a while (and one more Jashna) they'll come to know that it all was a lie. Here the spoiler waani says MA will expose Ruqs in a fit of a terrible rage. Hence JJ will know and that they have been played for a fool. And no new MU.. Clap

What say?? Aisa hoga to chalega??
haan....chalega.............b8 in one condition...........this should end in by 2 weeks......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Difficult hai Sanchu.. 2 weeks ka deadline is difficult to meet. IPL ends in June. Somewhere middle of June. So this track probably will drag till then. SR by June end.. hpee
and what???? Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Issue?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum