Latest topics

U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by decem.apr on 2014-05-16, 15:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 
Watch from 10.10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

decem.apr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-16, 17:08

Tfs. What is it about...? Can anyone say... I couldn't watch it.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 17:22

Shlok Aastha Romantic evening Aastha style 


Written Update ...


E24 takes us to the out door location of EBP where the track of Shlok Aastha'S romantic evening .. In Aastha 's style was being shot 


VO says that love has blossomed between the love birds and now slowly they are coming closer and closer ...


Aastha is in a Blue and white net saree while  Shlok is in a Maroon T shirt 


They are walking hand in Hand thru the busy roads in the market place ..


Aastha wants to spend the romantic evening with Shlok in her style .....SO THEY LAND UP AT A road side chai waala and they both have cutting chai with a rusk biscuit/toast  ..
Then she takes Shlok for vada paav ..


VO says that the sophisticated shlok is enjoying street food with Aastha ..


Shlok says that initially he was hesitant but then he tried to do it for Aastha's happiness  but gradually he too started liking it ....


VO says that aastha has taken Shlok for an evening out in an auto ..


Both Aastha n Shlok say that in real life they do enjoy street food .


Shlok says that he wanted to take Aastha out for an evening together .. BUT Aastha says she will agree onlt if the evening was spent in her style . SO SHLOK. AGREES ? BUT THIS IS just the trailer shlok 's surprise is yet to come ..
 Dance  Starry Love 


Pictures ...please comment to see the pics

[hide]










[/hide]


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-17, 01:58; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 18:44

Shailu wrote:Tfs. What is it about...? Can anyone say... I couldn't watch it.
Shailu the WU has been added with the pics too !!.. 
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-16, 19:02

Hey Manu... Thanx yaar for both update n pics
 long hug  long hug 
Liking this track... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 19:08

Shailu wrote:Hey Manu... Thanx yaar for both update n pics
 long hug  long hug 
Liking this track... hpee
Loved this scenes yaar .. reminded me of the another show where the couple love each other Beintehaan  .. they do the same thing on their date  luv  luv  luv 
More than Aastha the creative team is trying their best to postpone the SR 
 hppy  hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-16, 19:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Hey Manu... Thanx yaar for both update n pics
 long hug  long hug 
Liking this track... hpee
Loved this scenes yaar .. reminded me of the another show where the couple love each other Beintehaan  .. they do the same thing on their date  luv  luv  luv 
More than Aastha the creative team is trying their best to postpone the SR 
 hppy  hppy  hppy
Agree Manu... Even I too don't want SR...
Hope they continue this... Atleast for some weeks.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 19:18

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Hey Manu... Thanx yaar for both update n pics
 long hug  long hug 
Liking this track... hpee
Loved this scenes yaar .. reminded me of the another show where the couple love each other Beintehaan  .. they do the same thing on their date  luv  luv  luv 
More than Aastha the creative team is trying their best to postpone the SR 
 hppy  hppy  hppy
Agree Manu... Even I too don't want SR...
Hope they continue this... Atleast for some weeks.
I shall pray ki tumhari ichcha poori ho balike ..
 long hug  Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-16, 19:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Hey Manu... Thanx yaar for both update n pics
 long hug  long hug 
Liking this track... hpee
Loved this scenes yaar .. reminded me of the another show where the couple love each other Beintehaan  .. they do the same thing on their date  luv  luv  luv 
More than Aastha the creative team is trying their best to postpone the SR 
 hppy  hppy  hppy
Agree Manu... Even I too don't want SR...
Hope they continue this... Atleast for some weeks.
I shall pray ki tumhari ichcha poori ho balike ..
 long hug  Kiss
Manu.... WinkWinkWink .

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by decem.apr on 2014-05-16, 20:11

--sumana13-- wrote:Shlok Aastha Romantic evening Aastha style 


Written Update ...


E24 takes us to the out door location of EBP where the track of Shlok Aastha'S romantic evening .. In Aastha 's style was being shot 


VO says that love has blossomed between the love birds and now slowly they are coming closer and closer ...


Aastha is in a Blue and white net saree while  Shlok is in a Maroon T shirt 


They are walking hand in Hand thru the busy roads in the market place ..


Aastha wants to spend the romantic evening with Shlok in her style .....SO THEY LAND UP AT A road side chai waala and they both have cutting chai with a rusk biscuit/toast  ..
Then she takes Shlok for vada paav ..


VO says that the sophisticated shlok is enjoying street food with Aastha ..


Shlok says that initially he was hesitant but then he tried to do it for Aastha's happiness  but gradually he too started liking it ....


VO says that aastha has taken Shlok for an evening out in an auto ..


Both Aastha n Shlok say that in real life they do enjoy street food .


Shlok says that he wanted to take Aastha out for an evening together .. BUT Aastha says she will agree onlt if the evening was spent in her style . SO SHLOK. AGREES ? BUT THIS IS just the trailer shlok 's surprise is yet to come ..
 Dance  Starry Love 


Pictures ...please comment to see the pics

Thanks for the WU :)


decem.apr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 23:10

decem.apr wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Shlok Aastha Romantic evening Aastha style 


Written Update ...


E24 takes us to the out door location of EBP where the track of Shlok Aastha'S romantic evening .. In Aastha 's style was being shot 


VO says that love has blossomed between the love birds and now slowly they are coming closer and closer ...


Aastha is in a Blue and white net saree while  Shlok is in a Maroon T shirt 


They are walking hand in Hand thru the busy roads in the market place ..


Aastha wants to spend the romantic evening with Shlok in her style .....SO THEY LAND UP AT A road side chai waala and they both have cutting chai with a rusk biscuit/toast  ..
Then she takes Shlok for vada paav ..


VO says that the sophisticated shlok is enjoying street food with Aastha ..


Shlok says that initially he was hesitant but then he tried to do it for Aastha's happiness  but gradually he too started liking it ....


VO says that aastha has taken Shlok for an evening out in an auto ..


Both Aastha n Shlok say that in real life they do enjoy street food .


Shlok says that he wanted to take Aastha out for an evening together .. BUT Aastha says she will agree onlt if the evening was spent in her style . SO SHLOK. AGREES ? BUT THIS IS just the trailer shlok 's surprise is yet to come ..
 Dance  Starry Love 


Pictures ...please comment to see the pics




Thanks for the WU :)

Hugs my dear .. Loved the spoiler Video ..
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me & TV [E24] 16th May 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum