Latest topics

Telly Times Paridhi Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telly Times Paridhi Interview

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-16, 18:24

"I am grateful to all my fans, for loving me so much and appreciating my hard work"-Paridhi Sharma
On fan's special demandurlremoved asked the beautiful and talented Paridhi Sharma, who is seen as Jodha Begum in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar, some questions asked by her fans. Is she on any social networking site, her beauty tips, if you want to know more about her read on to know what the gorgeous lady had to say..
Who is closest to you on the sets of Jodha Akbar? 
They all are friends, like Ruqaiya Begum, Moti Bai, I really share a good time with them. They are not my best friends, but are good friends. Because I already have my personal space, and whenever I get time, I like to spend it with my family and my husband.
How is the chemistry with Rahim?
I really cherish all the moment I share with Rahim, he is such a sweetheart and very cute boy and actually very naught in real life. I really admire, and love playing with him whenever I get time.
Are you on any social networking site?
No, I am not. And all Facebook and Twitter profiles and pages are fake.
How do you manage to wear such a heavy jewellery and clothes in the show?
I don't have any other option, that my work and job. It is very difficult for me to carry such heavy jewellery and clothes all the day and that also in the heavy heat. People are appreciating me, that particular jewellery and my attire add beauty to Jodha's character.
Many people have compared you with Aishwarya Rai from the movie Jodha Akbar, have you ever felt the pressure, to match her acting in the movie?
I am taking it is a compliment, thank you to all the people and fans who have rated me as high as Aishwarya Rai. Truly I believe she is the ultimate diva and beauty. There is noting pressure, of course Aishwarya played the role, but as an actor it was very clear from the first day that I have to portray the character of Jodha, for me that is more important, than who have played the character before me is not my concern. I have to justify the character according to my thoughts, my experience, my learning and my imagination and that's what I did and I am doing.
What do you do when you are not shooting?
I love to spend time with my husband and love of my life. He took the day off on my birthday and being with him is the best time.
How do you manage both the professional and the personal work?
It has been difficult, because in TV shows I have to give more than 17 hours to my shoot. It takes 4 hours from Mumbai to Karjat and it is actually very difficult. And thank full to my husband that he has co-operated so much and sacrificed so much, so I can spend more time with my profession. It is really hard, and I make it sure to take an off every Sunday and whenever I get time, I make it sure to spend my entire time with my husband.
Summer has reached, what do you do to keep your skin healthy and shining?
I sweat a lot and it naturally shine, (smiling). Everyday we shot in such heavy light and heavy heat and I sweat a lot and maybe that is the reason. Maybe that is god gifted, I seriously don't do anything as I don't get time. The only thing I do is I eat healthy, I exercise everyday and I eat lot of fruit.
Message for your fans?
I am grateful to all my fans, for loving me so much and appreciating my hard work. And I am extremely thankful to them and lots of love.
Writer: Nadia

http://www.urlremoved/i-grateful-fan-loving-appreciating-hard-work-paridhi-sharma/

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Times Paridhi Interview

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-16, 22:01

thanks for sharing this interview nanayaa long hug

but
my parijat dreams have shattered officially... :(
she loves her hubby too much... *sigh*
but why no questins about her and rt...?? question on her chemistry with rahim is there hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-17, 08:18

actually jigs i think the reporter wanted 2 question about RT...........b8 serial mein uski hunterwali roop dekhkar shayed darr geyi bechari reporter............ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-17, 20:41

Like Jalal rants Jodha Begum repeatedly, here PS rants, husband in every line Bang

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 22:15

Jiggy wrote:thanks for sharing this interview nanayaa  long hug

but
my parijat dreams have shattered officially...  :(
she loves her hubby too much... *sigh*
but why no questins about her and rt...?? question on her chemistry with rahim is there  hppy
Jiggy, am glad the writer did not ask her such questions cos her words might be twisted by some media personnel and give negative vibes around. The media seems to be focused more on their offscreen chemistry more than the good work both are doing JA. 

I have a sttrong feeling both Rajat and Pari have some kind of mutual agreement in that area to keep their private life off the domain of the media despite what others think.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-17, 22:38

Thanks for sharing Nanayaa .. Paridhi is one of my fav actors

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 22:41

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for sharing Nanayaa .. Paridhi is one of my fav actors
 long hug  long hug  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum