Latest topics

The RING finds it's master, Qubool Hai Review 5.15.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The RING finds it's master, Qubool Hai Review 5.15.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-16, 18:57

The episode starts with Azhar trying to pacify the goons who threaten to expose him to his new fiancé ( please don't expose him, if Asma's family cannot figure out that there is no Dr. Azhar in Bhopal, then they deserve him as damat as reward for stupidity).  Twisted Evil Sanam comes to thank Rehaan when a random person tells her that Rehaan is not at Ibrahim house ( where did this trespasser come from, wasn't Latif lamenting that he has to do all the work by his nazook self?).  scratch  Rehaan arrives with Aahil, so Sanam decides to wait till Rehaan leaves the house. She obviously doesn't want to face Aahil after her big bhashaan on parvarish.  Wink 

The next scene reveals that Aahil is indeed NOT Billo rani's son. His abusive Nawab dad had married Billo who had accepted Aahil as her own son.  scratch Eh? It's so unlike Billo to love anyone... Did she pretend to love him for the property? Or is Aahil really her son?  After all Billo was pregnant with an illegitimate child in QH1; which the CVs had conveniently forgotten but our collective viewers elephant size memory didn't forget!  Evil or Very Mad 

We don't have clarity as to why Aahil is so adamant to protect his step mom. "Siblings can be STEP but mom in always Asli/apna/ REAL). Hmmm... Does Aahil believe that he murdered his dad and Billo took the blame for it? Why does Nazia believe that after abbu's death mom went into hiding and not in jail?  Is it possible that Billo is actually hiding somewhere to live the lie of blaming Aahil for murder and control property ( that Aahil rightfully owns) through him?  Question 

Maybe she is sitting somewhere in a highly sophisticated underground shelter far off the islands of Andamaan! After all she calls him everyday (  from jail, huh!) and knows what's going on in his life right away ( example - press hungama, sunshine corporation deal)!  Even Aahil once asked about this and she said " Maa ko Saab pata chalta" ( yeah right, some Black Widow Spider moms also eat their babies, Billo is no less)  hppy .... So many questions but so few answers! 

The RING scene on top of not knowing half the things going on in QH2 reminded me of my most fav line in Lord of the RINGS (edit). Aahil says "the day I choose a ring for myself will never come but if I had to choose one for myself, I would chose this one" and holds up a simple ring.  Like his previous inanimate cupid friends ( dupatta, piece of papar) the ring knows where to find it's master....It rolls off Aahil's hand ( thanks to mighty Latif bumping into him) and lands at Sanam's feet, who is standing outside the main door.  cheers   Junoon Tera ishq plays in the background. It takes Aahil the entire length of the song to saunter across the football field sized living room ..to the main door.  Hay, I ain't complaining ... I love that song. Besides the viewers thirst to see a Sanam Ahil scene was satisfied, it felt like an oasis amidst the dry desert of unfunny oddball collection of clowns ( Khala, Khalu, Azhhar, Latif) ! Clap 

Ahil stops at door with an uncanny feeling that "someone" was present ( no not a ghost, the first sign of Mehsoos of Sanam's presence). Precap shows that he will ignore the mehsoos and channel the Jahil side of him to give Sanam an earful!   No 

Episode meant for setting up milieu for another face off. 2.5/5 stars ... Half a star deducted cos of parade of clowns who hogged up 75% screen time. 

Written exclusively for DHWANIFORUM!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The RING finds it's master, Qubool Hai Review 5.15.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-16, 19:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-16, 19:17

Nice one Sabi  hpee 

Looks like Billo Rani is omnipotent. So Aahil's parentage is still in question - he is the son of his father, maybe and maybe not the son of his mother.. I've confused myself  hppy

That's one of my favorite lines from LOTR  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-05-16, 20:00

Great Read Sabi

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-16, 20:50

perfumeheaven wrote:Great Read Sabi

Thank you Zai.  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-17, 02:07

slmu wrote:Nice one Sabi  hpee 

Looks like Billo Rani is omnipotent. So Aahil's parentage is still in question - he is the son of his father, maybe and maybe not the son of his mother.. I've confused myself  hppy

That's one of my favorite lines from LOTR  hpee

Thanks Shanthi....  long hug  trust me I'm more confuse than you can think... See I didn't watch the whole of season 1 but I don't think they ever showed what happened to her first child.... She was eternally pregnant without a baby bump similar to Anjali... hppy  4 lions is poor on logic ... and I've come to accept most of the illogical logics... As long as the romance gets a fair treatment ... Let's wait and see. Thanks for Your reply.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-17, 08:14

Sabi... Awesome yaar. This is first time I watched QH n more than the epi I liked ur review.. hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-17, 16:09

Shailu wrote:Sabi... Awesome yaar. This is first time I watched QH n more than the epi I liked ur review.. hpee

Shailuuuuuu long hug you should watch last Fridays epi and Monday... Those were good epi... Rest of the week, only Sanam Ahil scenes are good. Thank you for such a nice complement , made my day  Kiss 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-18, 16:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
Shailu wrote:Sabi... Awesome yaar. This is first time I watched QH n more than the epi I liked ur review.. hpee

Shailuuuuuu long hug you should watch last Fridays epi and Monday... Those were good epi... Rest of the week, only Sanam Ahil scenes are good. Thank you for such a nice complement , made my day  Kiss 
Hey sabi... I am glad that my compliment made u happy yaar.
 long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-18, 16:13

I think we should al join the QH forum .. En masse ..
Thanks for the update Sabi ..
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-18, 16:45

oy how r they meant to know he isn't a real doctor...such innocent people they r...y do they want the wedding of Azhar to happen wit Aasma?

well these cvs have a habbit of having convenient memory where pregnancy is concerned...they get them pregnant in the blink of an eye but nibhaa nahin sakte this ... scratch billo rani caring for someone other then herself  scratch it does not happen...there has to b something more... cvs always give more questions then answers so b prepared...telepathy doesn't just work for leads it also works for mothers even if fake ones and sons...every night he uploads wat has happened during the day and she refers straight to it during there phone calls...

i love that quote sabi...

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” well that change has started...aahil and sanam met and wat he had not imagined before will soon b a reality...
"The Ring has awoken, it’s heard its masters call." even if the master is not aware of it yet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum