Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 16th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 16th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-16, 19:25

Ab Ki Baar  "AkDha" ki Durbar !!  hpee

Jodha is carrying her poorj thaal, walking  towards  hojra... A smile of happiness  adding further glow to her already glowing face. Jalal is in his hojra,  smiling to himself  in love.. A servant comes in.. Jalal tells the servant to  bring Jodha's portrait  from Jodha's room ..Jalal is murmuring to himself.. how much he loves her and how he cannot stay away from her and needs her presence *even  in the form of portrait hi sahi*  24*7.. Jalal confesses that he is thunderstruck, words fail him when  he is in front of  Jodha * Bhashans tends to do that*...

Jodha is walking towards Jalal's room.. murmuring to herself * It is the new flu  running rampant in Akdha land*  chuckling that Jalal loves her so much but never lets it be known to her and behind her back.. he does so much for her ..* The  Freight train  trundles on in rocket speed towards Jalal's room*.

RUQ'a Hojra

Ruqaiyya  is up and awake  smoking Hukka and looking at the portrait.. Hoshiyar Singh walks in, praises the beauty of  the portrait and unintentionally scratches thefestering wound of Ruqaiyya remarking it is better that she has got the portrait of herself and Jalal done.. since Jalal is not coming to  her room nowadays, She can while her time by looking at the portrait  and mooning over it... Which normally sets off the queen  who wants to do Chappal Puja on Hoshiyar... The quick thinking  Hoshiyar abjectly apologizes  deflecting the wrath of Ruqaiyay..

Ruqaiyya looks at the portrait , gives a knowing smile.. remarks that she knows Jalal and his tastses.. She is sure that Jodha is a new fad of  Jalal which will erase itself soon.. Ruqaiyya is sure  that Jalal will come back to her as usual. Ruqaiyya  has some plans for the portrait.

Jalal's Room

Jalal is guiding the servant on the placement of Jodha's portrait ; Just then The real Jodha walks in carrying the Pooja Thaal.. Jodha is surprised to know that Jalal wants to place her portrait in his room.. Just then Ruqaiyya walks in .. interrupting the love birds  once again * I guess the Akdha  fans will want to burn her in bonfire* ..

Ruqaiyya says that she has brought a gift to Jalal, Jodha being the well mannered girl , asks permission to leave but is stopped by Jalal  who tells her to view Ruqaiyya's gift with him.. Jodha smilingly agree.. Ruqaiyaa claps for her servant, who enters carrying the covered portrait of herself and Jalal. Jalal uncovers the portrait , praises the skill and techniques of the painter and appreciates the picture.. Ruqaiyya is not the kind to leave such an golden opportunity, She immediately gifts Jalal  the portrait, Jalal being the gentleman.. tells Ruqaiyya to hang the portrait  where her heart wants too. Ruqaiyya immediately chooses the top of Jalal's bedstead, snarkily remarking that ANYBODY who enters Jalal's room will glimpse the portrait and realize  how close jalal is to her and how high is her position.Jalal smiles to himself.. turns to Jodha and asks her where to place HER portrait . Jodha tells Jalal, she has no idea and would not mind where ever her picture  is placed, Jodha  leaves the option to Jalal..Who immediately instructs the servant   to hang it near the entrance, towards his fot side...Ruqaiyay gloats, snidely remarks that Jalal has chosen well and aptly.. he has placed HER above his head while placing Jodha's pic  by the foot....Jodha takes the leave of  Jalal in a hppy frame and Jalal pretends to have developed an instant headache  * THAT used to be WOMEN's prerogative * prompting Ruqaiyya to take her leave too, so that Jalal can rest.

Jalal makes a miraculous recovery as soon as Ruqaiyya departs..He walks towards his bed, looks up at Ruqs portrait,  sits on the bed and the only picture that is in his vision line is that of Jodha's !!!... Jalal softly says to himself that SHE, meaning Jodha and NOT RUqaiyya  *clarifying lest u take that baton to beat me up* is forever in his thoughts  and in front him .. even when his eyes are closed or when open !!

AFTER SOMETIME

Jodha  is dressed and feeding pigeons  , Moti comes there and begins to tease Jodha once she realizes that Jodha had sought out Jalal and had been to his room.. while the 2 friends are bantering..Javeda runs  towards them squealing  , "Jodhaaaaa Begum" . In her scatterbrained style, she spills out everything in her cryptic way which makes no sense to Jodha ..Javeda takes Jodha's leave after experssing ehr gratitude as she thinks that Jodha will bridge the gap between Maham and Jalal... After Javeda exit from Angoori bagh, Moti fills in Jodha about all the events that transpired  in her absence. Jodha is shocked to hear the intensity of Maham's hatred towards her.

Jodha seeks out the Oracle of Agra for sme divine prophecy.. Salima tells Jodha that the reason for  the distance between M & J was cuz Maham felt insecure over the growing influence of Jodha over Jalal, she wanted to separate them so that Maham could be the numero Uno n for that purpose she used Sujjamal and her  as a pawn, filled Jalal's mind with poison n turned him against her. Salima lets out a telling remark, saying that Jalal still loves Badi Ammi hence he has given mild punishment to hr instead of decapitating her ** Ohh No.. I hope the Mahan spirit does not descend into Jodha's soul n initiate the next mission ..rather Jodha stays the shy Jodha n continues the love games*.. Jodha is thoughtful... There happens a scene between Rahim and Salima which brings home the point how crucial is a maternal bond to the child. Thoughtful Jodha leaves after chatting with Salima.

Jodha is heading to her hojra and  from the opposite direction Maham is chugging in... A confrontation starts with Jodha castigating Maham for daring to hurt Jalal in her blind need for power..Maham yells out that she *Jodha* not cross her line s cuz as for as she is concerned , Jodha is juat a Rajvanshi to her n while She, Maham is  Wazir-e-Aaliya... Jodha looks at her contemptuously.

PRECAP

Jalal and Jodha are in a dargah.. looking at one other through the gaps in the trellis.. making sheeps eyes at one another, smiling at each other.. They tie the sacred thread around the trellis and begin to pray to their respective god * At this rate, The kingdom will run out of threads for wish maanging* Wonder what they want this time...

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-16, 20:40; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 16th

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-16, 20:12

yay tants!!! jaldi jaldi likho!!! hpee cant wait!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-16, 20:20

i swear on god i wil kill rukaiyya!!!! she is such a b*tch!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-16, 20:23

10q for the updates ... This ruqaiyya always interrupt

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-16, 20:24

I will kill ruqaiyya as well

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-16, 20:32

gosh when will ruks not be self obsessed!!! i mean which person gets their own pic painted with her husband and gift it to him!!!! and how lame talk about head and feet!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-05-16, 20:33

ruku ko uske huqe k aag me jala do

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-16, 20:41

updated girls...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-16, 20:49

aishakapoor wrote:yay tants!!! jaldi jaldi likho!!! hpee cant wait!

Completed , Dear darling of Begum

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-16, 20:50

so jodha mata going to do milayan of jalal and maham -_- whats wrong with this girl? jalal ka ammijaan toh jinda hain!!! >_< thnx for the updates tanthiya :)

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 20:51

Thanks for the lovely Update Sathya ..
 hpee  long hug 
Loved the placement of the paintings in Jalal's  hojra .
Ruku will be behind his back whole Jo will be before his eyes all the time .... 
 hppy  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-16, 20:54

Now now............the script writers are churaofying from the ever-full Mahabharat............Duryodhan taking the seat next to Krishna's pillow and Arjun at Krishna's feet.

Moral of the story is that Ruqaiyya is certainly going to be the next Duryodhan of the story.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-16, 21:00

HEEEEY!! and where iz the scene of yesterday's precap??

Dont tell me this &$@!*&# editors are planning to do the same they did with the feeding sequence in the Kajri track!!!
 Bang Bang Bang Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-05-16, 21:07

Lovely Update Tants. Reading you after a long time.

vandhana

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-16, 21:10

hmm.... thanks for the WU tants long hug
today... i've been left speechless by ruks astounding logic concerning the paintings... ROFL ROFL
this woman is literally grasping at the straws trying to convince herself... and i'd feel bad for her if she were not so petty and obnoxious
oh and ruks and jalal's painting, from a completely objective third party view, was ugly hppy i guess jalal knew it too
was it just me or was jo too adorable today
"hum toh apke samne hi hai, is tasveer ki kya zarurat"

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-16, 21:11

@giannita
no no... the scene WAS there... tants forgot to describe it i guess...

talking about precap... how many times have joja tied dhaagas together..? three ??
and jalal is leading the dhaaga race havinf tied five himself !! hppy
someone tell these two that dhaaga alone won't do the trick... god needs action from their behalf to get results... Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-16, 21:30

Jiggy wrote:@giannita
no no... the scene WAS there... tants forgot to describe it i guess...

talking about precap... how many times have joja tied dhaagas together..? three ??
and jalal is leading the dhaaga race havinf tied five himself !!   hppy
someone tell these two that dhaaga alone won't do the trick... god needs action from their behalf to get results...  Wink

OMG , I was starting to curse editors again oooops!!   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed Thank u dearie!!

I was so anxious to read Tanthy description of that scene that lost my mind like Shenu searching for Khana in MA hojra... sorry!!!

Thank u Tanthy, for my 10:00 am daily obsession!!!  long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-16, 23:10

what in the world is wrong with Ruqaiya..!!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-16, 23:23

ShaliniRobinson wrote:what in the world is wrong with Ruqaiya..!!!
excessive nicotine via hukka-breakfast has fried her brain cells ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-16, 23:33

Jiggy wrote:

I wonder if instead of telling her to eat better, the hakim sahiba and Jalal may have ordered her to quit hukka... even if the woman thinks this is a game with Jodha and Jalal is a trophy, at least, think of better moves in the game!!

you're right... too much hukka smoke in her head!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-16, 23:55

Thanks for the update Tants. As usual very hilarious.

This Ruqaiyya Beghum is losing it day by day. Selfie nikale ke de diya Jalal ko.   Shocked   Arre, pagal hai ye aurat??? And somebody should tell Rahim to tell her Mahabharat stories he learned from his choti ammi. Krishna-Dooryodhan-Arjun ki story sunegi to fir se thappad fest shuru. Pagal ho jayegi  Twisted Evil 

And what is wrong with Jalal and Jodha? Sirf dhaage bandhte firenge? Teerth Yatra hi karate rahenge ye dono. Bang

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-16, 23:57

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

I wonder if instead of telling her to eat better, the hakim sahiba and Jalal may have ordered her to quit hukka... even if the woman thinks this is a game with Jodha and Jalal is a trophy, at least, think of better moves in the game!!

you're right... too much hukka smoke in her head!!
she's getting desperate and acting petty-ish ... tis quite sad though  No  No 
it'll be easier for her if she accepts the truth and makes peace with jo
btw... your thoughts on her and jalal's painting... *ahem*  hppy  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-17, 00:03

Jiggy wrote:hmm.... thanks for the WU tants long hug
today... i've been left speechless by ruks astounding logic concerning the paintings... ROFL ROFL
this woman is literally grasping at the straws trying to convince herself... and i'd feel bad for her if she were not so petty and obnoxious
oh and ruks and jalal's painting, from a completely objective third party view, was ugly hppy i guess jalal knew it too
was it just me or was jo too adorable today
"hum toh apke samne hi hai, is tasveer ki kya zarurat"
@Jiggy, the painting was not only ugly, it was a little cartoonish too. Jalal looks like THIS???  No
That painter lady (what's her name?) must have done the sub standard job. Ruqs must not have paid her last time for her painting.. Evil or Very Mad

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 00:16

Jiggy wrote:
Jiggy, not only her brain cells and her ovaries too!!! ROFL  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 00:17

Tanthya, thanks for the writing updates wonderful as always.
 long hug 
Love indeed has its own language and Jalal knows what he wants and what he sees in Jodha.
The way he caresses her hair and feeds her was amazing. He just did not need to say I love you Jodha he just did.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum